Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

Manhattan

I woke up the next morning feeling rested and in a relatively good mood. Yesterday’s events were a distant thought now. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was almost ten o’clock. No wonder I felt so well rested. I sat up but quickly wrapped the blankets around me realizing I was still naked. I reached over the side of the bed and grabbed the first piece of clothing I got my hands on. I pulled on one of Frank’s shirt and grabbed a pair of my pajama pants lying on the floor. I looked over my shoulder to see Frank still wasn’t even budging. I grinned at him and made my way out of his room and down to the kitchen. I walked in and saw his mom sitting at the island drinking a glass of juice and reading some magazine. It smelled like she had something in the oven. I suddenly felt self-conscious with my sex hair and no bra on. I wrapped my arms around myself and gave her a shy smile. She put down the magazine and motioned for me to come and sit next to her. I grabbed the stool opposite her and folded my hands together on top of the island. She stood up and made her way over to the fridge.

“Would you like anything to drink?”

“Some orange juice would be fine.”

She sat down a big glass of orange juice in front of me just as the oven timer went off. She quickly tended to whatever she was cooking as I sipped on my juice. A few moments later she came back with a plate of assorted muffins. I could see the steam rolling off of them, and they smelled amazing. She then sat out a plate in front of me and one for herself.

“Go ahead and grab one. There’s blueberry, banana nut, and cranberry orange.”

I felt my mouth water and realized how hungry I was. I grabbed a cranberry orange muffin and let it sit for a minute to cool off some more. Thankfully, to avoid awkward silence, Frank came sauntering into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and his plaid pajama pants were hanging off of his hips and I held my breath. I saw his mom out of the corner of my eye and I instantly felt ashamed at all the things that just flashed through my head with his mom sitting right there. I tried my best not to look at him because I knew I couldn’t keep my face from flushing. I didn’t want to risk his mom catching me giving her son bedroom eyes. He grabbed a plate and took a seat around the island with his mom and me. He threw two random muffins on his plate and took a big bite out of one before dropping it quickly back on the plate.

“Ow! Those are super hot!”

“They just came out of the oven.” His mom said chuckling. He looked at me with a pouty face. I laughed and pulled a piece off of my muffin, blowing on it before popping it in my mouth. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the fridge, grabbing the jug of orange juice and taking a big drink off of it.

“Hey, get a glass will you?” His mom scolded him. He sighed, over exasperated as he trudge over to the cabinet getting down a glass. His mom shook her head and went back to reading her magazine. I continued to pull off pieces of my muffin and enjoy it when it had actually cooled down. He came back to the table and looked at his muffin questioningly before picking it up slowly and actually blowing on it before taking a bite. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I just chuckled and shook my head at him. He scooted his chair closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder. Without looking up from her magazine, his mom began the conversation again.

“So, what are your plans for today?”

Frank looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m not sure, why?”

“Just asking. Kevin and I were planning on going up to Manhattan to visit his family for the day. I just want to make sure where you’ll be while I’m gone.”

“Well, as of right now, nothing. You know I’ll text you though. More than likely we’ll just go to Gerard’s for band practice.”

“Still, let me know if you do, ok?”

“Alright. Hey, where’s Kevin anyway?”

“He’s getting the oil changed in the car before we go. He should be back any minute. Then we’re probably going to leave as soon as he gets back.” About that time we heard a car horn honk outside. His mom sighed and rolled her eyes. “Apparently he’s not coming in. Anyway, I’ll call you when we’re on our way home, ok? Love you sweetie. Bye Angela.” She flashed us a smile before walking out the door. Frank leaned back in his chair, stretching and looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

“Yes?”

“So … looks like we have the house to ourselves…” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I laughed and popped the last bite of muffin in my mouth.

“Really, Frankie? Is that all you think about?” I picked up my plate, getting out of my chair and walking it over to the sink. In an instant, I heard his chair push out from the island and felt his arms wrapping around my waist from behind, pushing me against the sink. I smiled and leaned back into him.

“Not the only thing, no. But you make it hard to think about anything else, especially after last night…” I felt him press his hips against me and I shivered.

“Frank …” I breathed out.

“What? You’re telling me you don’t want this?” He moved his hands up to my shoulders and turned me around so his body was pressed flush to mine, pinning me to the sink. I gave him a coy smile and leaned forward pressing my lips to his. When I opened my eyes to see that he had his firmly shut, I reached my hand back and grabbed the hand held sprayer off of the sink and flipped the water on. Before he had time to realize what was happening, I pushed him off of me and held the sprayer in front of me like a gun, pulling the trigger at full force, dousing him in water. I threw my head back laughing but when I looked back down I saw he was lunging at me. I screamed and dropped the sprayer, dodging him and running to the other room. I heard him turn the water off before coming after me. I laughed as I ran down the hall to the first door I could get my hands on. The bathroom. I dodged in there, shutting the door behind me and jumping the shower, pulling the curtain behind me. I held my breath the best I could as I heard him stalking down the hall.

“Angela?” He called out, causing me to smile. I was for sure my heart beat was going to give me away with how loud it was. I heard him throw the door next to the bathroom open. His room. There was a moment of shuffling before I heard his door shut again. That’s when the bathroom door pushed open. I held my breath, trying my hardest not to laugh. I waited and waited but nothing happened next. I went to poke my head out to see if he had left. Just as I leaned forward, the curtain was thrown back causing me to scream, than laugh hysterically. That’s when I felt ice cold water hit my skin, causing me to scream again. He had reached in and turned the handle on the shower. Now it was his turn to stand and laugh as I got drenched by the cascading water. I pouted as I continued to get drenched. He calmed his laughter down and looked at me. “Awww… I’m sorry.” He, surprisingly, climbed into the shower with me, jumping at how cold the water was. He reached behind him and turned the water to a warmer temperature before turning back to me. “You won’t do that again will you?”

I continued to pout and shook my head. He smiled and grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

“Good.” His lips crashed into mine, more forceful this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him against me, our wet clothes sloshing together, my hair all over the place, dripping with water. That’s when I felt his hands grab the waistband of my pants and pull them down, causing me to smile against his lips. Shower sex; this was new.

I stood in the bathroom drying my hair while Frank took our wet clothes to the laundry room to dry them. I wrapped the towel securely around me and smiled at myself in the mirror. You know it’s a good shower when you come out feeling dirtier than when you went in. Everything with Frank was always new and exciting but I’ll have to chalk this one up to the best so far. My skin was still tingling and my legs were still shaking. I saw Frank walk into the bathroom in the mirror and turned around to face him. He smiled and pulled me toward him.

“That was … incredible.” He said, leaning down and kissing my neck. I smiled and leaned away from him so I could look at him.

“You, sir, we’re incredible. You sure you’ve never done this before?” I smiled at him and nipped at his lip ring.

And there it was again. That awkward pause before he forced a smile and shook his head, and the memories of yesterday came back. I fought the urge to tell him I knew he was lying and just smiled at him. I was going to wait for Gerard to talk to him before I accused him of anything. If I brought it up and found out it was just nothing, I’d be afraid of him never forgiving me for thinking such things. I made my way out of the bathroom and to the bedroom .I picked up my phone to see I had a missed call from Gerard. I hurriedly called him back before Frank came in here. After a few rings and a lot of pleading he finally picked up.

“Hey, what’d you need?”

“Oh hey, I was just calling to invite you guys to a party I’m having tonight.”

“A party?” I sighed and sat down on the bed. I thought it was going to be something important. I think he heard it in my voice and continued.

“Yeah. Trust me, I’ll … I’ll take care of things. This is just one way I’m sure I’ll get it out of him. Anyway, people aren’t supposed to show up till around nine but you guys are welcome to come early.”

I looked up to see Frank had walked into the room, his head cocked to one side. I held up one finger at him.

“Yeah, that’s cool. I’ll tell Frank. Talk to you later. Bye.” I hung up and looked back to Frank. “It was Gerard. He’s having a party tonight.”

“Of course he is.” He said, rolling his eyes and throwing the towel across the room to his dirty clothes pile. “So why’d he call you and not me?”

“I don’t know …” I furrowed my eyebrows at him. For someone who is under close watch right now, it would be ironic of him to think that something was going on on my end as well. It really pissed me of that Frank would think that about his girlfriend and best friend. There was nothing going on, at least on my end. Sure Gerard got a little cozy every now and then but he always pushes for Frank to be honest with me. I would hope he would do the same for me … I shook my head of the day in Gerard’s room when Frank couldn’t find us and focused on what was in front of me. “Frank, it’s not like that. You don’t have to get so territorial over me. I love you, remember?”

“Yeah … I know.” He finally softened and walked over to sit beside me on the bed. “So we’re going to Gerard’s tonight?”

“I guess so.” I gulped and forced a smile. Why was I so nervous if I trusted him so much…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys I'm in a hurry so I hope this doesn't suck. Cheers.