Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

You Sure About That?

Eight o'clock rolled around and I was doing the finishing touches on my hair and make-up. Not much to it, but I still wanted to make an attempt to look good, even if it was just for Frank. I had on capris, one of Frank’s tight fitting Misfits shirt that he let me cut up and make a little more girly with a braided back and the shoulders hanging off, and my sparkly Toms. I had my hair in a messy bun, but it had to be the right amount of messy. My eye makeup was bright and colorful to match the colors of my shirt. I smiled at myself as I strutted out of the bathroom. Frank was leaning against his door frame, arms crossed. I fake pouted at him and held my hands behind my back.

"What?"

"Took long enough."

"Sorry..." I muffled as I strutted past him into his bedroom. He grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me back to him, wrapping his arms around me. I gasped at how quick he jerked me to him but smiled when he was just inches from my face.

"You still look super-hot." He leaned in and kissed my nose, making me laugh.

"Thanks. You ready?"

"I've been ready." He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Alright, alright. We can go now.” I grabbed my jacket off of his bed and made my way out of the door. We made the short drive to Gerard’s house. When we got there, I saw that there were already one or two cars parked out front. Some people were excited to get here I guess. We pulled up in front of the house and walked up to the front door. Before we could even knock, the door swung open and Gerard stood there with three beers in his hands.

“’Bout time. Get in here!” He thrust two beers at Frank and I and I gladly took mine. The beer would be fine for now, but I had a feeling I was going to need something a little stronger to get through tonight. As we stepped through the door, I turned to look at Gerard who caught my eye and gave me a wink. I smiled a little, feeling somewhat better. Gerard promised he was going to take care of this, and I believed him. Frank took a swig of his beer as he flopped down on the couch.

“So, some people showed up early.” Frank motioned to the people mingling in the kitchen. I think I saw Mikey standing among them.

“Kinda. I mean, I said nine and it’s already twenty till.”

I took off my jacket and threw it over the back of the couch before joining Frank. Gerard sat down on the coffee table in front of us.

“So, what took so long?” He asked, taking a nice chug of his beer. Part of me wanted to tell him to slow down if he planned on being sober when he talked to Frank, but I remembered his alcohol tolerance is legendary from what I have seen and heard so far. Frank sighed at Gerard’s question and nudged me. I faked hurt and sunk into the couch a little more.

“Sooorrryyy…” I drug the word out as I waved my hands dramatically. Gerard laughed at me.

“Well it was well deserved. You look great, Ang.” He tipped his beer can toward me. I blushed and smiled at him, ignoring Frank twitching next to me. He instinctively threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me to him. I tried my best not to roll my eyes. Frank can get over it after what he has put me through the past few days. I just wish Gerard would hurry and straighten this out so we can go back to normal. I was wondering what Gerard had planned or when he was going to ask him. There was no way for me to find out with the three of us chatting like this though. Thankfully, to break the awkward tension, there was a knock at the door causing Gerard to stand and see who it was. As more people began to pour into the house, I scooted closer to Frank. Random people were leaning on the arms of the couch chatting and invading my personal space. Frank just smiled at me, obviously enjoying the fact that I was clinging to him.

“You wanna move around?” I asked over the music that Gerard had turned up to accommodate the amount of people in the house. Frank nodded and rose from the couch, offering me his hand. I jumped up and giggled as my first beer sloshed around in my stomach. We made our way to the kitchen, grabbing another beer, and spotting Mikey. We made our way through some people standing around until we were standing next to him. He caught our eyes and smiled.

“Hey guys, what’s up?”

“Nothing man. Just came in here to get another beer and see what was up with you.” Frank said, holding his beer up before taking a drink. Mikey laughed and chugged what was left of his before tossing it in the nearby trash can.

“Well nothing really. I’m on a two week break right now. Trying to enjoy it.” He said as he popped open another can. I cocked my head to the side. Two week break? He must have seen the confused look on my face because he stopped drinking his alcohol to explain. “My school goes all year round. It’s actually not that bad. Our breaks are usually pretty short but we get quite a few of them. Usually when we are transitioning classes.” He stopped for a minute and laughed at himself. I couldn’t help but smile at him, even though I had no clue what was so funny. He was just so easy going and relaxing to be around. He was so chill all the time. “I don’t know why I’m explaining this. You guys don’t want to hear that shit. Hell, I don’t want to hear about it.” He said, giving an answer to the unsaid joke. I smirked at him as I took a drink of my new beer. Part of me was surprised that he cussed because of how nice he was, but it made me happy to see that he had that kind of side to him as well. The cute little brother with a secret attitude. Wow, I’m such a lightweight. I had chugged my first beer, just started my second and I could already tell my cheeks were starting to turn pink. Plus I’m having a conversation with myself right now. That’s when I noticed Frank was waving his hand in my face, making me jump. Earth to Angela?! My subconscious groaned somewhere in the back of my head. I shot my attention back to Frank and Mikey.

“Hey, you wanna go outside or not?” Frank asked, still waving his hand. I shoved it away playful before I grabbed a third beer. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. “You’re not even done with that one.”

“One for the road.” I said, tipping it at him. He chuckled as he grabbed on to my wrist so he wouldn’t lose me. I nodded at Mikey as we exited the kitchen and to the back door that led us outside to the garage. My eyes fell on Gerard who was leaning against the garage smoking. Deja vu much? How does he get around here so fast? I thought to myself. There I go again. Quit talking to yourself! My subconscious was shaking her head at me. I mentally stuck my tongue out at her. I looked down to see Gerard was holding a cigarette under my nose. I looked over at him and shook my head no. Let me finish drinking these beers before I start chain smoking again. I watched as he leisurely took back the cigarette and continued smoking it. I was trying to give him a look to tell him to hurry things along but he was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he didn’t notice me. I sighed and looked at the half full can of beer in my hand. I sucked it up and chugged what was left of it. I turned to Frank and cleared my throat. He turned from his cigarette to me.

“What’s wrong?”

“Can you get me another drink? I’m out.”

“You have another full can though.”

“I want something different though.” I frowned at him. Three beers down and I really was in the mood for something else. He sighed and handed his cigarette to me.

“I guess I’ll be right back.” As Frank stood up from the ground, I turned to Gerard and motioned for him to follow Frank. He looked from his cigarette to me and back to his cigarette then gave me a knowing look.

“Hold on, I’m coming with you. I need a new drink.” He stood up and dusted himself off. Frank started toward the house and Gerard followed but stopped short and turned to me. He leaned down and gave me his cigarette as well. “I’ll be right back.” He whispered and gave me a wink before walking back to the house. I looked at the cigarettes in each of my hands and the beer in between my legs. I shrugged my shoulders and stuck one of the cigarettes in my mouth and tried to blow smoke rings. Failing miserably, I heard someone next to me that I didn’t recognize.

“It’s with the throat, not the mouth.”

I coughed and turned next to me. There was a girl with dark hair and eyes wearing a make shift band t-shirt as well. I cocked my head to the side. She walked over and took a seat next to me against the garage.

“You smoking both of those?” She asked, laughing a little. I stared at the two cigs in my hands and shook my head no handing her one. “Were you trying to blow smoke rings?”

“Oh … um, yeah kind of. Trying being the operative word.” I chuckled. She shook her head and inhaled the stick that I gave her. She held it and looked at me.

“It’s in the throat, not the mouth.” She turned her gaze up to the sky and blew out three little ringlets in a row before blowing the rest out. I smirked at her and stuck my hand out.

“Angela.” I said. She laughed and shook my hand.

“Isabel. Just call me Izzy though.”

I grabbed the can of beer between my legs and offered it to her. She looked at it for a second, unsure.

“It’s not open yet, I just didn’t want it.”

She looked at it and smiled before finally taking it from me. She popped it and took a big swig from it and sighed. I took another hit off the cigarette and decided on some light conversation.

“So, how do you know Gerard?”

“Oh … it’s a weird story… We kinda… hooked up once? We went to school together. It was weird, and a lot of alcohol was involved, but oddly enough, we were able to be friends afterward. Just good friends now.” She said shaking her head at the thought, her face slightly pink. “Anyway, what about you? How do you know him? If you hooked up with him, it’s cool you can tell me. He’s not that bad…” She said chuckling. It was my turn for my face to flush.

“Oh … no, nothing like that. I met him through Frank. Frank Iero.”

“Oh I know Frank. How’d you meet?”

“We’re actually dating. We go to school together.”

She choked on her beer a little and sat it down. “Really? Since when?”

“Oh… about two months ago or so.”

She raised an eyebrow at me. “You sure about that?”

“Um, yeah. I’m pretty sure. Why?” She was wearing out her company really quick. I shifted uncomfortably next to her. She’s just some random drunk chick. Why am I talking to her anyway? She tilted her head at me.

“You said your name was Angela?”

“Yes…” I said exasperated, but I was wondering where she was going with this.

“Not Miranda?”

“… No …” I felt the blood drain from my face. “W-who’s Miranda?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dundundun! Cliffhanger! Hahaha. Anyway, shit's about to get real obviously. Also, I would like to introduce a guest appearance from Izzy aka XOXO_SCREW_U! You can find her here: http://www.mibba.com/Member/119222/ ... Thanks for reading and look for new updates. And thank's Izzy for being a loyal reader (and participant) :D Cheers.