Status: Complete and thankfully transferred before it was lost. I just wish it was as good as my other stories. Oh well.

Keep on Preaching, Cause You're Not Teaching

12. Game Over

*****************
Isabella’s POV

Home sweet home. I collapsed on my couch. Nice and comfy. The two boys plopped besides me. I grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V. The movie scream was playing. I placed the remote back and sat back. I winced and sighed.

“Gerard…”

“What?”

“I want hot chocolate and pop tarts.”

“Kay sugar…I’ll get you some.”

He got up and left and I leaned against Mikey.

“Do you feel better?” He kissed my head.

“Yeah, not much pain. A little tired but okay. You?”

He looked at me confused. “What do you mean me?”

“Have you…You know? Fed?”

“Uh, yeah. Gerard and I went out when you where in you coma.”

“Oh. What’s it like?”

“Um, I don’t like it. I mean it’s like I’m a murderer.”

“I’m sorry. But you only have to do it every now and then.”

He nodded and my Gerard came back. He handed me my cup and placed my plate on the coffee table. I used the spoon and took out a marshmallow and eat it. I took a sip. It was perfect. Not to hot and not too cold. Not to mention the load of marshmallows.

It was a yummy goodness. Both of the boys laughed. I huffed. Jerks, I thought. They stopped laughing and glared. I placed my cup down and ate my pop tarts. Also something yummy. Now time for bed.

“But it’s only seven” Mikey mumbled

I yawned in response.

“Come on” Gerard got up and pulled me up.

I followed him in my room and we both changed. I slowly climbed into bed and sighed. He came and laid next to me. I cupped his cheek and kissed his lips. I pulled back and just stared. He moved a stand of hair away and kissed my lips softly.

I nuzzled me head in his chest and I breathed in his scent. God this guy smells good. He laughed and moved closer. It felt as if I was never going to be let go. Right now that feeling is the best one I could ask for. He held tighter.

“Don’t ever let me go Gerard.”

“I don’t ever plan to.”

“Turn me.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“Why?”

“I don’t know…It’s just. I don’t know. I don’t want to live with to vampires with out being one.”

**********NEXT DAY****************

“Are you sure?”

I nodded.

Mikey wasn’t too happy, “I’m not sure I want to.”

“Mikey just do it.”

“He’ll kill me.”

“One, you’re his brother. Two, you’re already dead.”

“But….Fine.”

He leaned into my neck and pulled back, “I can’t”

I sighed, “God…Mikey”

Gerard opened the door and came in the apartment. He glanced at us and looked at Mikey. They seemed to have a mental conversation. Gerard’s face harden. He pointed to Mikey’s room. Mikey got up and rushed to his room.

He came and sat in front of me. He lifted his hand and I flinched. He grabbed my chin and I looked him in the eye. He shook his head and looked at the floor. Did turning me really bother him?

“Yes…It does.”

“But why?”

“Because, I don’t want you to kill someone.”

“That doesn’t matter anymore. I’ve killed hundreds of vampires. Is there a major difference?”

“Ugh…Fine.”

He leaned in and held me in his arms. He sank his teeth in. I gasped. I felt my self get weak. He continued and I gripped his tee shirt hard. He pulled back and bit his hand. He held it to my mouth. I felt it easily slid down my throat. At some point it was like I needed it. I held his hand in place and drank as much as I could. He finally pulled his hand away.

*********NEXT WEEK**********************

“Hey sugar…”

I ran and hugged Gerard.

He laughed, “Don’t you feel good today?”

I nodded, “Let’s go home…”

“Did you?”

“Yup. Not as freaky as I thought. So let’s go.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to watch T.V. There is a horror movie marathon. So let’s go.”

I dragged him by his hand and skipped home. We entered and plopped next to Mikey. The first movie had just started. I grabbed his bowl of popcorn and started munching.

“You know what’s cool?”

“What?” Gerard mumbled eating the popcorn he stole.

“That you can be dead and still eat regular food.”

“I know. I die with out caffeine.” Mikey reaching for another handful

“Starbucks…” Gerard sighed.

“I love Starbucks. So what now?”

Gerard smiled, “I have no idea. We’ll have to wait and see.”

*********
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot. I got it all transfered in one day! And I kept most of the original work!

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe.