OCD a way of living if you can call it that.

chapter 3

It’s Monday morning and the first day of school after the summer break, starting a new year, new people from different schools. This is my favorite time of the year, the time when I get to meet new people, fresh clean books, and all of the classrooms have been thoroughly cleaned through the summer. I sit down at my desk in my first lesson, English my favorite and inspect the table, it looks clean but just to be certain I get out my anti-bacterial multi purpose wipes and wipe It down. I look up to see a scruffy, yet handsome guy looking at me with an amused expression, at least I think he is looking at me. I look around me to see .if he’s making communication with someone else. He gets up and moves to the vacant desk next to me, I just look at him, then he grins at me and starts to unpack his bag. He’s wearing a black army-style jacket a white top underneath (well off white he needs better detergent) plain blue jeans and tennis trainers. His hair is sort of a black quiff and he has the greenest eyes I think I have ever seen. Overall he is very handsome although he looks like he hasn't showered since yesterday morning. I shower everyday, I cant not.

Half way through the lesson the handsome stranger leans over and whispers in my ear, “ I’m Adam by the way” I smile a little and he looks at me like I have to give him mine, I oblige. “erm, my name is Holly” He Just smiles, it’s a nice smile. When the lesson is over we walk out together and he says “what lesson do you have next?” “ I think I have biology, you?” I look at him and he smiles again looking quite happy he replies “ me too.” as it turned out we had every lesson together, nearly all week except for Tuesday when I have catering and he has design technology. I found out lots about him, he lives on the same road as me although he lives right at the top and I live right at the bottom. He moved here from London because his family was sick of city life and wanted a change. He is an only child and lives with his mum and dad and that he has a dog called Ron. I didn't’t tell him much about myself there’s not much more to me than my tall slender build, my long brown hair, my heart shaped face and my strikingly blue eyes that I get from my mother, and of course I wasn't’t going to tell him about her.

When its time to go home he offers me a ride, as it turns out he has his license unlike me who hasn't even started to learn because I cant afford the lessons never mind a car. His car is beautiful, he has a classic mini cooper, ruby red. I say thank you as I climb in struggling in my baby blue tulip skirt, “no problem” he muttered as we pull away from the kerb.