Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Together Forever

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meetin just to say that y'all music is worse than y'all stank breath. And y'all need to get hit by buses. Any other announcements?

Melody- Shanell and Trey's wedding is tomorrow.

Tyga- So.

Melody- So we're going.

Drake- Why?

Wayne- Because Shanell is apart of Young Money and we should support her marriage.

Everybody was looking at Wayne with a surprised face.

Money- Wow, I didn't know that you really cared about us.

Wayne- I don't, I was just playin. We're only goin cause we're Young Money and we don't got nothin else to do. This meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

*At the Wedding*
The Young Money crew were sitting in their seats waiting for the wedding to start.

Tyga- We have to go through this again?

Money- What's so bad about being at this weddin?

Tyga- It's stupid because this weddin is bein sponsored by Sprite and Mattel too.

Wayne- So it's the exact same as Drake and Nicki's stupid, fake, liar weddin.

Nicki- We're sittin right here!

Wayne- The only difference is that Drake and Nicki's weddin was better because that's what got Birdman and Ms. Sandi together.

Nicki- That was funny cause Drake made himself look molded.

Drake- So. That's why Duchess is marryin Birdman too. And she havin his baby!

Nicki started to look all sad.

Nicki- Aw man. Now I'm molded. :(

Wayne- Shut up real quick. I wanna watch this tackiness.

Shanell walked down the aisle with her normal wedding dress.

Nicki- You tryna say that my dress wasn't normal?!

Yes. But anyways Shanell actually looked pretty in her dress. And of course Trey wasn't wearing a shirt.

Minister- Before I marry these two off, Shanell and Trey's friends would like to say a few words.

Tyga- Friends!? Shanell ain't got no friends!

Shanell- Yea I do! I got friends in Young Money!

Wayne- Who in Young Money is actually friends with you?!

Just then J Gudda walked onto the stage.

Minister- And now it's time for a few words from Gudda Gudda.

Gudda- I'm Gudda Gudda. I'm made of rubba. And every summa. My name is Gudda.

Minister- OK.....that wasn't weird. Anyways now it's time for a word from Lil Twist.

Twist- Lil Twiiiiist!! I'm barely even in this story, but I'm here and I'm Lil Twist! Lil Twiiiiist!!

Minister- Wow Shanell you have some great friends. :/ Now it's time for Trey's friends to come up.

A blonde girl came up to the stage.

Blonde- When I first met Trey.....

Shanell- Oh heeeeeck naw!!

Shanell pushed the girl off the stage.

Minister- OK. Next friend!

The next girl started walking towards the stage, but as soon as she saw Shanell pounding her fists into her hand, the girl started screaming and running away.

Trey- Dang Shanell! You can't be scarin peoples friends away!

Shanell- Well if you think it's OK to be friends with a bunch of girls than we're over!!

Trey- Fine with me. This weddin is off!

Everybody in the crowd started cheering.

Crowd- Yaaaaay! =D

Drake- Now we can finally go home.

Suddenly Shanell turned around and went over to Trey.

Shanell- I'm so sorry Trey. I won't get mad at you anymore.

Trey- I can't stay mad at you. Lets finish gettin married.

Everybody in the crowd was all mad.

Tyga- Man are you serious?!

Nicki- And we were almost outta here too.

Minister- If there is anybody who objects to this marriage, speak now or.....

The whole crowd was raising their hands.

Minister- Y'all hecka cold. But I'm about to ignore you guys and marry them anyway. Trey do you take this girl to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Trey- I do.

Minister- You poor sucker. Shanell do wanna marry him too?

Shanell- I do.

Minister- There, now kiss each other.

They kissed each other and the crowd went "awwwww". And they actually meant it in a good way.

*At the Reception*
Everybody was at the reception having a good time eating the Barbie cake and drinking Sprite. Well at least until this happened.

Birdman- I have an announcement to make. Since Trey and Shanell's tacky behinds got married today, that inspired me to have my weddin next week.

Crowd- Yay!

Birdman- And I want all of you to be there!

Tyga- Trust me, we'll be there.

Duchess went up to Nicki and excitedly hugged her.

Duchess- Aren't you happy that I'm getting married next week?!

Nicki- No.

Drake- Mom I don't want you to marry Birdman either. In fact, I don't even want you to be in this story!

Sandi- What's wrong with me and Birdman?

Drake- You two don't even go together. And you have to share him with Nicki's made up sister.

Nicki- Don't be talkin bout my sister like that!

Nicki punched Drake in the face and they started fighting.

Sandi- Oh ah ah! Don't be touchin my son like that you jezebel!

Ms. Sandi jumped on Nicki and started beating her up.

Duchess- You better get off my sister old lady!

Duchess jumped into the pile and started fightin too.

Birdman- Oh ah ah! My girls ain't gone be beatin on each other like that!

Birdman jumped into the pile and started beating everybody up too.

Tyga- This is definitely better than Drake and Nicki's weddin.

Wayne- Yep. But they still Young Money though.

Melody- Even though this is funny, we can't let everyone keep fightin each other like this.

Just then Trey and Shanell finally, after all this time, decided to attempt to break up the fight.

Shanell- Stop fightin! Your ruining our weddin.

Trey- I know, that was supposed to be our job!

Trey and Shanell got pulled into the pile. Everybody was still fighting.

Money- Mm. Ain't this some mess? Oh look Brandon is here. =D

Mz. Money's boyfriend Brandon Llamar walked into the room. Mz. Money hugged him.

Money- I'm so glad you came Brandon.

Brandon- I'm Brandon Llamar. I'm Nicki's half brother. She said you guys would sign me.

Wayne- Alright dang! Melody get me a contract.

Melody pulled a contract out of her pocket and gave it to Brandon. He signed it.

Wayne- Now that your signed to Young Money, you no longer have an identity. And you ugly. Also you have to say the words "Young Money" and "Weezy" at least once in all of your songs.

Money- I'm so happy for you. Now we can work together.

Brandon- I'm Brandon Llamar. I'm Nicki's half brother. I just got signed to Young Money.

Then he just disappeared. This was his way of breaking up with Mz. Money. She started crying.

Money- I can't believe Brandon left me. ;_;

Wayne- Y'all still Young Money though.

Tyga saw this as a chance to make his move.

Tyga- Aw that's too bad about you and Brandon. You wanna go out to dinner or somethin?

Mz. Money suddenly stopped crying.

Money- Well, I can eat. ^_^

Tyga and Mz. Money got up and left.

Melody- We might as well just leave too. Lets go get some sushi or something.

Wayne- Alright then. This meetin is over. We Are.....

Wayne looked at the pile of everybody fighting.

Wayne- Nevermind lets just go.

And that's what they did.
♠ ♠ ♠
stay tuned for more adventures of young money. if they actually live to make it to the next chapter.