Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Day Five-Dinner On The Beach

Jack's POV

Hawaii has been amazing it’s only been one day but it’s been more amazing then I thought it would be. For the first time everyone is having a great time, no one is worried no one is sad; for the first time everyone is happy. I can honesty say for the first time since everything that has happen, I’m happy. I never wanted this feeling to end; I never wanted anyone’s happiness to end.

Today we all spent the day on the beach, just being our selves something neither of us have been doing for weeks. After spending about the whole day, we headed back out our rooms, Alex and I went into ours. The only bad thing about today was Alex hasn’t been around, he would be around and the next thing I know his gone again. I didn’t ask were he kept going I didn’t won’t to start a fight or let my happiness get taking away from me.

“Did you have fun today, “Alex asks while looking at me.

“Yeah I had an awesome day, even though you kept leaving me, “I replied.

“I’m sorry about that. But I’m going to make it up to you, so get ready and dress normal. You and I are going to go out, just us. “Alex said.

I just look at him and headed towards the bathroom I have learn to never question him when he as something plan because he will never tell and it’s a waste of time. An hour later I walk out dress just like Alex said I didn’t feel right dressing normal if he had something special plan but again I wasn’t going to say anything.

“You look very beautiful, “Alex said right before he kiss me.

“Thank you, but I’m just wearing my normal clothes, “I said while pulling apart.

“I know but you always look beautiful no matter what. Now let me get ready and we will be on our way, “He said with a smile.

I smiled back I was so lucky to have someone like him in my life. Most couples would have broken up with when they know their love one is dying, not being able to handle it. Or not wanting to accept it so breaking up is the easy way out, you don’t have to watch them suffer. But Alex would never do something like his not that type of guy, and I love him for that. I never wanted to leave him but that was something I wouldn’t be able to do.

**An Hour Later**

We were on our way towards the beach I had no idea why we were going down here for. Alex said he just wanted to walk the beach with me, I believe him. We walk for about 30 minutes until I saw it; there was a round table with candles, rose petals and food. The table was sitting on this glass thing, it was beyond beautiful, I was lost for words. The sun was half way in the sky; it was the perfect scene ever.

“So do you like it, Alex ask while standing next to me.

“Like isn’t the word more like love. I can’t believe you do this. So this was were you kept disappearing too, I said while looking at me.

“You’re correct; I wanted everything to be perfect just like you. Jack I love you more then I can every put into words, you mean the world to me. Without you in my life, I wouldn’t have a life, I never thought I would find love but when I met you, my life had change for the better. We have been together for three years and going on four. Those have been the best years in my life; no one can ever make me happy as you can. Jack I love you more then I can ever promise, I want to be your’s forever. So Jack will you marry me, “Alex said while getting on one knee. And in that moment for the first time, I was lost for words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??