Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Day Six-Wasting My Time

Jack’s Pov

I was lost for words I couldn’t find the words to say; even the word yes wouldn’t even come out of my mouth. Part of me was beyond happy I would have never thought I would even get married, that had never really cross my mind a lot. But then the other part was kind of mad, what if he was just doing this because he knows I could die any second, any minute. I don’t wont him to ask me to marry because he feels like he has too because my time is running out. The more I had thought about this the more I was getting mad, what if being with him was a waste of time. He shouldn’t be with me anyway, it was fair I was going to die any minute; he doesn’t need someone like me to hold him back from a normal life.

“No, “I said without realizing what I had said.

“No? Are you serious? Do you not love me? I’m lost, “Alex said while being shock, or more like lost with my answer even I was shock with my answer now thinking about all of this.

“Alex I don’t wont you marrying me because you know I don’t have a lot of time. That you feel the need to marry me because I’m never going to have that chance after a while. You are just doing this because you feel sorry for me; you shouldn’t even be with me. I’m just holding you back, “I replied while trying not let the tears escape.

I had no idea where this was coming from, now thinking about it maybe I was just being stupid. Maybe he did want to marry me thinking we had all the time in the world, but we’ve never talk about marriage.

“Do you know what you’re saying? I fucking love you more then anything in this damn world. I want to be with you forever but I can’t have you forever, so I’m wanting to spend every waking moment I have with you. I thought I would have all the time in the world to ask, to make it more special but I don’t. I don’t wont to be with no one else, no one could make me happy like you not even close. You’re my fucking world, without you, I don’t have a world, “Alex said while trying to keep the tears from falling.

I was being an asshole here he was trying to do this, wanting to get married and here I am questioning it. I do love him more then anything, his my world too.

“Alex I’m sorry really. I just didn’t wont you to think you have to marry me because I’m never going to have this chance again, that there’s no telling when my time is up. I do want to spend every moment I can with you, there’s no one else I would want to spend it with. So can you forgive me, “I ask in hoping he would.

He just look at me before getting down on one knee before asking,

“Jack will you marry me, “He ask while holding the ring.

“Yes I will, “I replied with a smile. But before I could put the ring on, I felt a sharp pain going through my head. It had hit me so hard I feel to my knees, everything was becoming a blur, and before I could even say anything, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??