Love, the Hardest Way

4

Walking into the office that was now so familiar to us, we were practically bouncing off the walls. It was the day we finalised everything and went out onto the streets to start filming for our five minute promo slot which would air next week. Talking to Edy, we made sure that everyone was where they were meant to be for the promo, including our unsuspecting ‘victim’. After everything was sorted, the three of us ran out of MTV headquarters and out to pickup Vex to come along with us.
By 2 o’clock we had everything ready. Joe the camera guy was set up and had the camera pointed at the three of us. I still couldn’t believe that this was happening. We were about to start filming for our very own TV show, it was insane! Just then we saw our target walking down the street with Edy, who was playing a decoy to make sure the target walked in the right direction.
“OK Joe, they’re coming, let’s get started.” I said to our cameraman.
“You got. And.....running. Action!”
On his word, we started walking toward our target, sauntering sexily with the camera following behind us so that it could see our backs and the face of our target.

*Other P.O.V.*
“Look Edy, I still don’t actually get why I’m over here.”
“Don’t worry, the boss’s just have a few ideas they want to bounce off you. Maybe do a one off special over here”
“I’m not sure man, I mean, it’s been a while.”
“All the more reason for you to do it! Just think of all the fun you could have, all the new opportunities that London could present.”
“Well, I guess it couldn’t hurt to listen to some of their ideas.”
“That’s the attitude. Come on, let’s get going.”
Turning down onto the main street, I noticed that it wasn’t exactly crowded. Well it was middle of the afternoon on a weekday; most people would be at work or school. Suited me just fine, I didn’t really want to be around loads of people that day. After another 20 metres, I suddenly noticed 3 stunning girls walking their dog towards the two of us. I silently thanked fuck that I had my sunglasses on, the last thing I wanted was to be caught openly staring at these three gorgeous, and very colourful girls; now that we were getting closer I could see that they all had different colours in their hair: one deep blue, one lime green and one rainbow.
Pretty soon I started to wonder what they were doing, they were walking straight towards us without any intention of moving aside, and since they were walking all next to each other, there was no room for Edy and I to move. They stopped right in front of us, causing us to stop as well. The girl with the blue was in the middle with the dogs leash in her hands. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, now that she was in front of me, I could see that this girl was clearly the most beautiful person I’d ever seen before. I couldn’t believe that I’d never seen this girl before. If I had known that she existed, I would have tried to find her sooner.
What she said next both amazed me and made me instantly suspicious. I didn’t know what it was, but something had me on my guard, despite wanting to be sexy and charming and make her melt.