Love, the Hardest Way

5

*Regular P.O.V.*
“Bam Margera.” I said, with a smug smile on my lips. We had stopped right in front of him and Edy. Because it was such a sunny day, I could just see Bam’s eyes behind his sunglasses, and they seemed to pop as he took in our little trio. He probably was wondering what the fuck was going on. Still, I was kind of amazed that he didn’t see Joe with the camera, even if he was quite well hidden.
“Yes, and you are?”
“No one that you need to worry yourself about.” Fish interjected, an innocent little smile playing on her lips.
“We just wanted to say hi.” Bambi added, winking at the pair of men stood in front of us.
“Bye.” I finished off with, giving Bam a very flirtatious smile, before looking at Bambi and Fish and walking around the two of them. I must admit, Edy played a very good astounded person.
We tried not to hurry as we walked away, but we had to get in place to get the next part of the plan ready.
*Bam’s P.O.V.*
“What the fuck was that all about?” I asked Edy, looking over to see he was just as astounded as I was.
“No idea man, but wow...”
Yeah, wow was right. I don’t think I’d seen anyone that gorgeous before. I swear when she smiled at me, it seriously took me all my will power not to jump on her. .......Ok, that seriously made me sound like a girl, but it was true. As we watched the trio walk away I couldn’t stop my eyes from wandering down their bodies to their asses. The blue haired girls especially, swaying the way it did in those shorts; and I could just see the bottom of a tattoo on her upper back thigh, which just made her even hotter as I thought about where that tattoo ended.
What can I say? I’m a guy. I only think with one part of my body.
*Regular P.O.V.*
“Oh my god, that was hilarious!” Bambi giggled.
“I know, and he was completely checking you out Scar.” Fish added, bumping her hip into mine.
“Shut up! No he wasn’t, besides, he was wearing sunglasses so there was no way you could know that.” I said, blushing furiously. I was secretly so glad that he was wearing sunglasses so that I didn’t have to look into those insanely blue eyes. Yes I had a weakness for blue eyes, and that applied to all guys, not just one guy, not just one jackass.....
“Hellooooo, Scar.....we need to get ready!” Fish called, snapping me out of my daze.
“Right...right, yeah. Let’s go.” I stated, setting off a back way that would take us back to being in front of Bam and Edy.
By the time we had everything set up and ready to go, I got a text from our hidden ‘Bam Cam’ that was following Bam and Edy without them knowing, saying that they were just around the corner and nearing fast. So we all quickly got our makeup re-done and got into position. Our timing was perfect, as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard 2 men yelling. I really had to hand it to Edy, even though he knew exactly what was going on, he still put on a very convincing performance.
*Bam’s P.O.V.*
“Holy shit! What the fuck happened here!” I yelled, seeing the carnage before me. My eyes zeroed in on the girl sprawled on the road.
“Oh my god, isn’t that girl we were talking to before?” Edy exclaimed, sounding horrified.
Sure enough, when I looked closer, I saw matted with red, the blue hair of the gorgeous girl. My heart seemed to skip a beat, there was no way this could be happening. We broke into a run, wanting to get over there and help as fast as possible. As we got closer, I could see her friends running from the opposite direction towards their friend.
Everything seemed to be a blur, one of the girls was on the phone to an ambulance, the other was yelling to the blue haired girl, trying to get her to open her eyes, the dog was barking; this didn’t seem real.
*Regular P.O.V.*
Listening to the chaos around, I couldn’t believe that our plan was actually working. It took all my will power to keep a ‘dead’ face. I knew we wouldn’t get another chance at doing this. It took us all week to be able to set up this side road with the ‘hit car’ which we made to look like it had run straight into me. I could feel the fake blood dripping down the side of my face and into my ear, and crusting down the back of my neck. Bambi and Fish were amazing actresses, they both played the hysterical best friends perfectly. I could tell Bam was falling for it completely, I could tell from the edge in his voice, he sounded more scared than being trapped in a trailer with a cobra. I know it may have been a bit mean to put him through this, but we had to put ourselves out there and prove we could out-jackass the most famous jackass there was. And it was working.
“We need to move her.” I heard Edy say to Bam.
“No way man! What if we hurt her more?”
“We can’t just leave her in the middle of the road. Just pick her up and move her to the pavement, there’s no way I could go near her, I can’t deal with blood.” I could practically hear the shudder.
“Fine, fine, I just hope I don’t fucking do anything that will make her worse.”
I felt his arms curve under my legs and neck and very gently lift me off the ground. I felt completely safe while he pulled my body against his; I knew he wouldn’t drop me. Snapping out of my mini daze, I remembered the next part of the prank.