Love, the Hardest Way

9

*Bam’s P.O.V.*
8am is way too early to be awake and out of bed. But I guess I had to make an exception to give Scar and her friends back their dog. Taking Vex for a ‘walk’ was the best revenge on those three for getting me for their promo a few months back. Besides, I had to get them back, I had a reputation to protect.
At least, that’s what I was telling myself. If I let myself think about my real motive for going to Edy with this idea *to see that beautiful crazy blue-head again*, I wouldn’t be able to keep my mind on what I needed to so that I could see this through.
Holding onto Vex’s leash I started hammering and kicking the door to the girl’s apartment. No answer. I continued hammering on their door for a few more minutes before the door swung open. As I guessed, they only had eyes for their missing dog. After some random squeals of excitement and barks of happiness, Scar jumped on me thanking me. I don’t even think she realised who she was hugging yet. When she figured out it was me who took their dog she jumped on me.
This was something I wasn’t expecting, so I fell backwards. I fell flat on my back and Scar fell on top of me. At first all I could think about was the pain of the fall, but it subsided quickly. One good thing about Jackass and Viva La Bam was that they definitely increased my pain threshold. I was quickly back to laughing at her reaction.
I must have realised the position we were in long before she did. All I could think about was the warmth of her thigh on the sides of my stomach. Luckily, I was good at covering up what I was thinking about.
It was really nice of her to invite me to spend Christmas with her and her friends. I didn’t know anyone in London that well, so I would have literally been spending my Christmas sat in the airport waiting for a plane to go back home.
I had a blast getting to know her and her friends. We spent the day watching Christmas movies and drinking eggnog. I watched them open their present for each other which was really sweet, and also a bit embarrassing as Fish had bought Scar some fucking sexy lingerie. I had to try my hardest to not think about her *rockin’ body* in those scraps of lacy, silky material.
By that evening we were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and drinking yet more eggnog. By that time we were all quite tipsy, hey, alcoholic eggnog can do that to you. It was hilarious, these girls were the coolest girls I’d met in a long time, fuck, possibly ever. Especially Scar, there was just something about her that made me want to get to know her more.
But even though I was having a complete blast with all three of them, all I could think about was the warmth of Scar’s thighs against the sides of my stomach.