When Everything Gets Crazy, I Get Lost In You.

Chapter 13.

Adam, Jack, and I walk into the bar where I used to work and sit down at a table in the middle of the room. We decided that after all the chaos at the house today with Jackie and Austin we needed a break, and a bar burger and fries. The waitress comes up to our table to take our order. Adam and Jack order water, and I order a Busch Light in a bottle.

"So, when are you guys leaving on tour?" Jack asks us, taking a sip of his water.

"The middle of February," Adam says.

"Yeah, and you have to be responsible and take care of our house while we're gone."

"Me? Responsible? I hardly know the meaning of the word, you know that Sophie." I roll my eyes and take a long swig of my beer. I listen to Adam and Jack talk about a bunch of random things for a while, then we all order food. Jack looks at a chalk board that's hanging on the wall beside us advertising today's specials.

"They have eggnog. You should order some eggnog, Mama."

"It's probably spiked," I say.

"So?" He stands up and snags a waitress by the strap on her tank top and orders the eggnog for me.

"Very smooth," I say when he sits down again.

"He has experience with waitresses," Adam remarks.

"What can I say?" I roll my eyes again. A minute later, the waitress comes back and sets the eggnog in front of me. I look down at the glass for a second, then take a drink of it. As soon as it touches my tongue it burns, and it burns all the way down my throat. I screw my face up and Adam and Jack laugh.

"How is it?" Adam asks.

"Definitely spiked." They laugh again, then go back to their conversation. I take another sip of eggnog and it burns just a little bit less than it did the first time. I've never had eggnog that was so loaded with rum that you couldn't taste the actual eggnog part of the drink.

By the time that I finish the drink, I'm definitely tipsy and feeling quite warm. I unzip my Three Days Grace hoodie and shrug it from my shoulders. The guys are so busy having their own conversation that they hardly notice me. The waitress comes back by with another eggnog and I drink about half of it in one gulp. Now that my tongue is pretty much numb from the alcohol and I can taste the eggnog part of it, it's pretty damn tasty. Where the hell is that damn food we ordered?

I hiccup once and it makes me jump a little in my seat. Adam and Jack look up at me startled. I plaster a wasted smile on my face, and they both grin.

"Are you drunk?" Adam asks me.

"I don't know," I hiccup again. "I think I might be. I really have to pee." I stagger to my feet and grab my purse. I flash them both a drunk smile and turn towards the bathroom. When I sway into the bathroom, I see another woman there washing her hands in one of the sinks. I smile at her and hiccup again, then go into one of the stalls and lock the door behind me.

I sit on the toilet and hum to myself, and when I hear the other woman leave the bathroom I start singing along to the song that's playing over the stereo in the bathroom.

"You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you. You're so vaaaaain!" I sing loudly. I flush the toilet and just as I'm getting ready to leave the stall, I feel like someone else is in the bathroom with me. I look around and hear some high pitched giggling. Strange, I didn't hear anyone come in. I look down at my feet and swear that I can see little hands reaching under the stall doors reaching for my feet.

"Ahhh!" I yelp and jump up on the toilet. The little hands pull out from under the stall door, but I can still hear the giggling. I sit on the back of the toilet with my feet up on the seat so they can't get me, and grab my phone out of my purse, quickly dialing my sister's phone number.

"Hello?" she answers on the third ring.

"Livy, you have to help me," I whisper into the phone.

"Sophie? Why are you whispering?"

"Listen to me. I'm locked in the bathroom and there are trolls trying to get me."

"Trolls?"

"Yes, trolls."

"Where are you?" she asks.

"At GL's. You have to come help me."

"Are you drunk?"

"What does that have to do with anything?! There are fucking trolls, Liv!"

"OK. Hold on a minute. I'll be right there to save you."

"Hurry!" I say, and hang up. I sit on the back of the toilet with my feet up. The giggling has stopped now, and I'm really thirsty for some more eggnog. I don't know what the hell was in it, but it got me drunk in a hurry.

A minute later, I hear a quiet knock on the bathroom door, and then I hear it open.

"Babe?" I hear Adam say. I stand up on the toilet seat and peer over the top of the stall wall at him.

"Adam?" He comes inside the bathroom and looks up at me.

"What are you doing? Liv called me and said that you called her."

"There were trolls in here!"

"Trolls?"

"Yes, trolls!" He walks past the stall I'm in and pushes open the three doors on the remaining stalls, peering inside each one.

"Well?" I ask him.

"I'm pretty sure they're gone now." I jump down from the toilet seat and go out to the main area of the public bathroom, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

"Did the trolls hurt you?" he asks me.

"Fucking trolls," I spit. He laughs at me.

"Yup, you're definitely drunk."

"I'm horny," I say, kissing his throat.

"Christ."

"Do I make you horny, babe?" I ask him... well actually, it's more of a slur, but whatever.

"I've been horny for you all day, but you're drunk now and we're in a public bathroom."

"I'm not that drunk."

"Babe, you're plowed." I walk away from him and lock the bathroom door so no one can come in, then go back over to him and start kissing his neck.

"But, I guess when you're this drunk you're more likely to let me violate you than when you're sober."

"Fuck yeah!" I say, enthusiastically. He laughs again.

"You're so fucking hot," he says, now starting to kiss me.

"Then violate me." He grabs my sides and pushes me into the stall that I was just hiding from the trolls in, and shuts the door behind us. I push him so that his back is against the wall and he lifts the bottom of my shirt up a little, then crouches down and runs his tongue from my hip up to my belly button, then to the waistband of my jeans.

I grab fist-fulls of his hair and pull him back up as he unbuttons my jeans. I start to unbutton his jeans too, and carefully get down on my knees in front of him.

"Ow," I say to him.

"What?"

"The tile's hurting me," I whine. He grins at me devilishly, causing me to get goosebumps up and down my spine. I take him in my hands and stroke him, then I take him in my mouth. He puts his hands on the back of my head and pushes me down on his further. I don't stop until he's finished, then I get back up to my feet, licking my lips. He turns me so that my back is against the stall door, then he pulls my jeans down around my ankles, lifting me from under my thighs. I grab his shoulders tightly and press my back into the stall door as he thrusts into me suddenly.

"Oh God, Adam," I moan as he thrusts harder into me. I hear someone knocking on the locked bathroom door, but I ignore it and pretty soon I feel myself come undone with Adam. He pulls out and carefully sets my feet back on the ground. I may be blasted, but there was no part of that that I didn't feel.

I look at Adam's face and we both grin at each other, then quickly fix ourselves up. Whoever was knocking on the door must have given up and left. We walk out of the bathroom non chalantly holding hands. Jack looks up at us as we walk across the room towards the table and gives us a dirty look.

"Sick fuckers," he says as we sit down.

"What?" Adam asks him, looking down at his food which must have arrived while we were in the bathroom.

"Seriously, the whole bar heard you two." He starts to make mocking moaning sounds. I feel my eyebrows raise up to my hairline.

"Did not. You don't know what you're talking about. Sophie was scared that there were trolls in the bathroom trying to kill her, and I had to talk her down from the toilet seat."

"Uh huh." I hold my fork and my knife in my hands and look down at my plate of food. I notice a fresh glass of eggnog sitting next to the empty one that I left when I first went to the bathroom, and I grab it and drink a big gulp of it.

I notice while I'm eating a little while later that I can't taste my food... I actually can't feel my face. Oh shit. I drop my utensils and start touching my face panicked.

"What are you doing?" Jack asks me. He's looking at me like I'm a mental patient.

"I can't feel my face."

"Jesus. What's in that eggnog?" Adam takes the glass that I'm drinking from and takes a tiny sip of it, then sets it back down.

"That shits fucking loaded," he says. I start hiccuping again.

"How many has she had?" I attempt to do some math in my head. Trying to count how many I've had.

"Three," Adam says.

"Three," I say, smiling at him big. At least I think it's big... Jack closes his eyes and shakes his head at me.

"Maybe you should stop drinking those, Babe," Adam suggests.

"OK!" I say cheerfully.

"Here, drink this," he says, shoving his glass of water towards me.

"I think I have to pee again."

"Jesus Christ." We both get up and walk towards the bathroom together. I go inside and he waits outside, just to make sure that I come out. I sit on the toilet and once again start singing loudly. I hear the other people in the bathroom making quiet comments, but I can't really understand what they're saying. When I come swaying back out of the bathroom, Adam catches me under my arms and holds me up.

"Were you singing Buckcherry in there?" he asks.

"Hey! You crazed binch, but you FUCK so gooood I'm in it," I slur loudly. As we walk back to the table, I see Shaun standing next to it talking to Jack.

"Shauners!" I yell.

"Shauners?" he says. His smile widens when he sees me, slumped on Adam's shoulder. I reach out and wrap my arms tightly around his neck and Adam hands me off to him and sits down at the table with Jack.

"Wow," he says. "You are so drunk right now." I giggle and start singing Buckcherry again.

"That's beautiful," he says, carefully helping me sit back down in my seat.

"I can't feel my face," I inform him.

"Hmm, well that's not good." I shake my head and look down at my food.

"This food is going to make me throw up."

"I don't think it's the food that's going to make you throw up. It's the eggnog. The creamy, white, chunky with eggs floating in it, mixed with french fries and cheeseburger-"

"Alright Jack, you're going to make us all puke if you keep going," Adam yells at him. I stare at Jack with wide eyes.

"In fact, it's probably not a good thing that you came out here, Sophie," Jack continues. "The cops are outside. The whole swat team in fact, with dogs."

"No they're not."

"Yes, and they're looking for people like you, Sophie. They want to take you away."

"No. No they don't."

"Yes they do. They're patrolling out there. They're looking for you, Sophie."

"No, don't let them take me!" I wail, practically in tears.

"Why do you have to do that, Jack? Do you want to have to deal with her when she's drunk and crying?" Adam asks him. Jack is laughing. I bite my lip to keep from crying.

I need a cigarette really bad right now, before this food makes me throw up.

"I'm going out to get some fresh air... and a cigarette," I tell everyone as I get up. Before I make it all the way to my feet, my foot gets caught in the sleeve of my hoodie that I have hanging on the back of my chair, causing me to lose my footing. Shaun tries to catch me, but it's too late, I land flat on my ass. People are staring at me, some of them laughing. Adam gets up and both him and Shaun haul me back up to my feet.

"You OK?" Adam asks.

"Yup!" I say. A hiccup escapes me again. Damn hiccups. I grab my purse and start walking to the front door of the bar.

"Don't pet the dogs, Mama," Jack yells at me across the bar.

"Wait, is she going outside?" I hear Shaun say. "The cops were out there." Adam gets up from his seat and runs after me, grabbing me and steering me away from the front door.

"Adaaaammm, I need a gigerette," I whine as he drags me back to the table and forces me to sit down in my seat.

"Not that bad, you don't. If you go out there like this you'll be arrested for drunk in public."

"But I AM drunk in public. We're in public right now, see? See those people over there?" I point at some people who are sitting at another table. "See those nice people, Babe?" I start waving at the people like Miss USA. "Hi nice people," I say wistfully. Adam grabs my wrist and forces me to stop waving.

"Don't wave at the people." Jack snorts.

I sit back in my seat and stare at the water glass that Adam wanted me to drink out of. Then I start looking around the room, rolling my head around, and around. A waitress walks by me and I reach out and touch her arm lightly. Adam sees me and grabs my hand away from her.

"Don't touch people."

"OK," I pout. He sighs and looks at Jack and Shaun.

"We should get her out of here," he says. They agree with him, and he pays the tab. Jack helps me put my hoodie back on so I don't freeze outside, then the three of them help me to my feet.

"You aren't going to carry me?" I ask them.

"No, you're too fat to be carried," Jack says.

"Am not!"

"Am too."

"Shut up, Jack," Adam says. He looks around for a second. "Where's her purse?" Shaun looks back at the table and finds it sitting on the edge of the table. He goes back and grabs it, then runs to the door to hold it open for the three of us.

When we go outside, I see the cops sitting in their car across the street from the bar. I pull one of my arms from Jack's grasp and start waving at them.

"Don't worry officer's! I'm not drunk in public!" I yell. Jack quickly grabs my arm down and holds it behind my back.

"Would you shut the fuck up? Do you want to get us all arrested?"

"They're not going to ares st us. They're nice. See, they're coming over here to help." They both look over and sure enough, the car is heading right this way.

"Oh shit," Adam says. We keep walking to Adam's Tahoe, and they hoist me into the back seat and put my seat belt on for me, and slam the door shut just as the cop car pulls up beside us. I start tugging at my seat belt, trying to unclip it so I can talk to the cop. Shaun looks in the window at me and sees me trying to escape, and he opens the door.

"Stop doing that," he says.

"I want out!" He sighs.

"Too bad, you have to wait until you get home."

"I wanna cig- giggerette, ci- ci," I stammer.

"Cigarette?"

"YES!" He reaches into his jeans pocket and pulls out his pack of cigarettes, taking one out and putting it in my mouth for me, then lighting it.

"You have to be quiet," he says to me.

"Why?"

"Just until Adam gets rid of this guy," he says, gesturing towards the cop.

"Ohhhh." He laughs a little, which causes me to start giggling. I notice the cop car pull away and before I know it both Adam and Jack are sitting in the front seats.

"Ready to go, Soph?" Adam asks me, looking back at me in the rearview mirror.

"Yup yup."

"Put that cigarette out while we're driving."

"Whyyyy?" I whine.

"I don't want you to burn yourself." Shaun takes the cigarette from me and puts it out on the pavement.

"Alright, lets go." Shaun says bye to me and to the guys, then shuts my car door and goes back inside the bar. Adam turns the engine over and puts it in reverse, backing out of our parking spot.

"I have to pee again!"

"Oh dear God," Jack says.

"I am not stopping so you can pee on the side of the road. You'll have to hold it until we get back to the house."

"Fine." When we get back to the house, I quickly unclip my seatbelt and run into the house as fast as I can manage, which isn't very fast. When I come back out, Adam is waiting for me in the bedroom.

"I'm sleepy," he says to me. I remember now for the first time today that he's only had probably three hours of sleep in the last twenty four hours. I plunk down on the bed and lay on my back. He lays down next to me and rolls me over so that I'm on my side.

"Do you think you're going to throw up?" he asks me.

"Nuh uh."

"OK, good. Close your eyes and lets try to get some sleep." I nod and close my eyes. About two minutes later, I'm still not sleeping. I open my eyes and see that Adam's are shut tightly and he appears to be sleeping.

"Are you asleep?" I ask him, immediately waking him up.

"Not anymore."

"Oops."

"That's all you wanted to ask me?"

"I guess." And then I pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. I like this one. I laughed really hard at this one. The next update will probably be them getting ready to go out on tour.

Sophie's outfit.