Status: FINISHED

It Was You And Me It Seemed to Last Forever

I Love You But...

Emily slept like a baby that night though fearing thoughts now and then haunted her dreams turning them to nightmares. That short night she cried herself to sleep. Her mind and heart were having an argue, a strong one.

Her mind was telling her to stop herself for feeling something for Jimmy, though she had for more than a year. On the other hand, her heart was telling her to try it out with Jimmy, she knew she liked him, even loved him. But in one thing mind and heart agreed, it was too soon to do anything with someone. But she hated to wait.

***

Sun beams hit her white skin and soon her hazel bright eyes. She yawned noticing it was too early for to being awake. She was never a morning girl. Her eyes were closed for one last time as she tried to sleep again, but knowing that this day was going to be tough didn’t let her sleep again.

“Em?” Jimmy asked from behind the door knocking it a couple of times. “Yeah?” she groaned and stretched up. He opened the door and walked into the bedroom towards her. A cute smile was drawn on her lips and her body craved for a hug from him. “Good-morning, how did you sleep?” he asked and sat on the edge the bed while she rested on the comfy bed. “Good, thanks… you?” she said emotionless. “Pretty fine…” he whispered and stared to the floor. “I miss him…” “I know you do…”

She felt like some huge part of her life was missing. She couldn’t breathe and didn’t want to do anything. She only wanted a hug, a kiss, a sign of someone telling her he loved her. And that someone was Jimmy.

Silence seized the room for a while making both of them uncomfortable. “Jimmy, can you hug me?” she asked shyly and sat next to him. He didn’t think twice to do so. He took her fragile and numb body into his warm arms making her feel save and loved. “I l-love you…” he whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek. She couldn’t answer to those honest words. This was too much for less than twenty-four hours. “Jimmy, I love you but no… it’s too soon… I just can’t.” She sobbed and again crying came to her eyes. “Em, I’m not forcing you to do anything…” he explained and hugged her again.

He was right, she was throwing herself into his arms because that was she wanted; that was meant to be. Destiny.

“What time is it?” she asked and yawned. “Eleven o’clock.” He informed and cleared his throat. He wanted her, more than anything. “We better get ready for the funeral…” he added not pleased of saying that word. Emily’s ears hurt when that word rang into her head. “Yes.” She said determined and stood up. “I will take a bath…” “Yeah, I’ll be at the kitchen.” Jimmy said and walked out the room quickly.

“What am I supposed to do!?” she asked to herself and went to the bathroom to take a shower in warm water. Zacky’s face appeared now and then when she closed her eyes. She was so confused but deep inside she was sure her heart always belonged to Jimmy.

The water ran through her body and she didn’t move for the ten to fifteen minutes she stayed there. She turned off the water and walked out to pick dark clothes.
It wasn’t going to be a nice day, at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!