Status: Hiatus

Lips of an Angel

Mysterious Girl

Michelle couldn't believe how packed the bar was tonight. Ryan had told her that the band called The Moxy would be playing tonight. She sighed thinking about Bam. She had been through a lot of boyfriends who all treated her like shit; she thought she found true love, but the guy didn't want to settle down like Michelle did. It was crazy that a little part of her still loved Bam. She excused herself as she passed through a group of people. Her dark eyes glanced around trying to find any sign of Ryan. She finally found him sitting in a booth with a group of guys.

She smiled while making her way towards the booth. That's when she stopped dead in her tracks. She couldn't believe that Ryan would do this to her. She was about to leave before he saw her, but that's when Ryan spotted her. He quickly stood up and made his way over to Michelle.

"How could you Ryan? Why didn't you fucking tell me Bam was going to be here?" she asked with hot tears running down her face.

Ryan sighed. "Chelle, I'm sorry. You two were going to end up running into each other sooner or later. Why not let the past go? You two need to sit down and talk."

"I can't. He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you."

Bam glanced across the table at Raab. The two of them finally rekindled their friendship after Bam and Missy got a divorce. Raab hated Missy with a passion; he had tried to convince Bam to not marry her-knowing that it wouldn't work out, but when Bam picked Missy Raab didn't want to be friends anymore. He then glanced over to see Ryan jump out of the booth and head over to a girl. Her back was turned so he had no idea who the hell she was. It wasn't Angie; Angie had short chestnut brown hair. This girl had shoulder length chocolate brown hair.

"Who the fuck is Dunn talking too?" Bam asked.

Dico, Raab, and Rake all turned around to see where Dunn had run off too.

"Beats me." Raab shrugged. "Maybe it's a fan."

"I'm going to see who he's talking too."

Bam jumped out of the booth. He headed over to where is best friend was at. When Ryan spotted Bam heading over to them his eyes went wide. Michelle noticed this and with that look she knew exactly who was standing behind her. She turned around coming face to face with her high school sweetheart Bam Margera. Bam's eyes went wide with shock then turned into anger.

"What are you doing here Michelle?" he asked in a hateful town.

"Oh fuck, it's chelle." Dico yelled making Michelle look over to see her old friends Raab, Dico, and Rake.

"I moved back a few days ago."

"Why?"

Michelle sighed. "My parents are getting a divorce Bam. I'm staying with my mom for now. I just applied for a job here so until I save up enough money to get a place of my own I'll be with her."

Bam's mouth dropped. "Wait, what? You're getting a job here?"

"I applied yesterday. And shawn had me fill out paper work today. My sister said it's a great place to work."

Bam smirked knowing why Andrea had convinced her sister to work here. "I'm guessing your sister didn't tell you who the owner of The Note is."

"No, she didn't." Michelle glanced over at Ryan to see him quickly look away from her.

"I'm the owner. And you have to get through me to get a job here."

Michelle felt her blood beginning to boil. Why didn't Andrea, Ryan, or even Ape tell her that Bam owned the club? She had the right to know. Now she knew there was no way in hell she would be able to work here. Bam wouldn't hire her.

"Bam, I'm not here to fight with you. I'm just here to hang out with my friends."

"Oh, you mean the friends you ran away from? Just like you ran away from me?"

Michelle never liked yelling but this was going to end very badly.

"I didn't fucking run away from you Bam. You broke up with me and pushed me away. You wouldn't even let Ryan hang out with me anymore. I've apologized to you Bam; I don't know what else to do or say to make things better." her voice rose causing a scene to break out.

Bam shook his head. "Because you and Ryan went behind my fucking back. I had every right to know Michelle. It was my baby too." he shouted.

Everyone in ear shot gasped at what Bam had said. Michelle couldn't believe he so bluntly told everyone that he had fathered a baby. She felt tears slide down her cheek.

"Bam, I had too. My parents didn't want me to have the baby."

Bam chuckled. "Yeah, your parents say jump and you ask how high. You didn't even tell me we were having a baby together before you went to the clinic and got an abortion. And for you to show your face after all you have done takes some balls. You are a selfish person and a baby killer."

Michelle ran out of the bar. Ryan tried to stop her but she shoved him away. How could Bam be so mean to her? She knew what she did was wrong and she has to live with that every single day for the rest of her life. She knew coming here was a mistake.

Ryan sighed feeling like shit. He knew that Michelle wouldn't want to see his face for a very long time. He turned to Bam who was shaking from his anger.

"Well, that could've ended a lot worse." Ryan joked.

"Why did you fucking bring her here Dunn?"

"You two need to get over the abortion. Yes, she did it behind your back, and yes I went with her; you forgave me; why can't you forgive her?"

"Because she killed my baby. Every day I see a child that would be the same age as my son or daughter and it just breaks my heart. How could she kill something that we made?"

Bam felt the tears coming on just thinking about what Michelle had done. He loved her so much until she did that. He pushed away from Ryan and headed out into the parking lot. He pulled a cigarette out of his pack and lit it up. After puffing out smoke his blue eyes lingered to a car with their lights on. He noticed that Michelle was sitting in the car crying her eyes out. His heart broke knowing that he had caused her that pain. He didn't know if he should just let it be or go and talk to her.