Status: You comment... I shall update. Deal? Deal.

Draco's Diary

The End. Part one.

"Doctor, how's the wife?" I asked politely.
"The wife is fine, Shelly. But we're here to talk about you. Not me."

The doctor peeked over his clipboard, through his square spectacles, to stare skeptically over at the girl with the crimson red hair, and smoldering black eyes.
"Would you like to tell me a story, Shelly?"
"A story? About what?"
"You."
He believed her name was Shelly Winters. That she was twenty two years old. And that she was in this mental institute in Colorado because of her schizophrenia.

Two weeks ago she showed up, covered in cuts and bruises, trying to fight her way out of the grips of two very well dressed men. Who had been paid and been bought expensive suits by the very woman in mention.
They informed the doctor of her state, how her behavior had been progressively getting worse, how she had told them the odd things she had been hearing and seeing, how they had been victim to her aggressive, senseless mood swings for too long, and just wanted her to finally get her help.
It hadn't taken the men long to rehearse their lines as her 'brothers'. In fact she noticed they had improvised most of it. She was very impressed with the men.
Rayline Dormir, the very woman sitting in the aged leather chair, had escaped Azkaban two months privy. She has been in this comfortable rehab center for exactly three weeks.

The previous events started to play themselves in her mind as she began making up a fake life story for the nice doctor.

Escaping was the easy part, being an unregistered animagus made it easier, my animagus being a bird made it practically effortless.
Once I was out, I realized that I had nowhere to go. not even my beloved sanctuary back home.
I decided to go back to the house of the man I nearly murdered. Before my victory was promptly stolen from me by an unknown participant.
I had stayed there for only two weeks, gripped in a relentless stream of anger, and depression. I laid myself to sleep every night, thinking of the one person I left behind.
The one person who's well being I agonized over every second I was gone.
Draco Malfoy.
Whose icy blue eyes never left my mind, his smile, one that was rarely seen by others, God how I missed him.

But one day, while I was coming back from the market, using a glamour, I saw five Death Eaters casing the house, I could see them rifling through everything from the window.
I got the hell out of there.
So I apparated to the most random destination that I could think of.
Some place in Colorado. I needed someone to take care of me, I needed a pace to go.
That's when I met Tom and Kenny. They gladly accepted my gifts and my proposition as playing my brothers and helping me get into a mental facility, no questions asked.
Such nice men.
And now we're back to the present.
I knew what I was going to do next.
I'd get out of here, and find the boy I loved, and love him for as long as possible before I'd have to fulfill my destiny.

"And I'd started to hear the voices. They were so nice, it felt like they liked me more than the others around me. Then they started saying bad things. Telling me I was worthless, that I was pathetic and a disgrace to the world. I believed them, that's when I tried to kill myself. "Thomas walked in just as I started to bleed out. Being a doctor he stitched me up, so he didn't have to go to the hospital and let mom and dad know. I hated him for stopping me. I was so close you know?
"They were both against me, against us. Hatred fueled me, I hated them, I would spend some nights screaming and yelling, some nights I would eat with them and thank them and love them, then other nights I would try and get into their heads, telling them things that the voices had told me about them.
"I kept going and going, even as they carted me up to my room, I enjoyed it. Then they brought me here. I don't believe that they could have done anything better for me."

They doctor peered over his spectacles to look at me again, "So you're glad they brought you here?"

I nodded, "Yes, of course. The voices have come to a dim hum as of a few weeks ago."
"Really? That's wonderful, I've noticed you making progress."
"So do you think that Tommy and Kenny could pick me up anytime soon?" I asked hopefully.
"No, I'd like to keep you here for maybe a month longer for observation."
I gritted my teeth, "Well, aright then doctor. I'd just like to see them again soon."
"I understand Shelly, now our session is just about over. You may go back to your room if you'd like."
I nodded and left his office.
I clenched my fists and walked back to the room I was staying in. I grabbed my single duffel bag, opened it and took out a miniature box. In which was every single item I had accumulated over the time I had been gone from Azkaban.
Magically charmed to fit inside a ring box.

I took my wand from the wad of clothes I had stashed it in, grabbed a jacket, and apparated to London.
I walked into a local pub, ordered a shot, then asked for the bathroom.
The fire in my gut was gladly appreciated. I locked the door then began my transformation.
I began to create a glamour for myself. My hair turned blonde, my eyes became a dark blue, my nose became more aristocratic, I grew three inches, and my skin became more tan.
I grimaced at my appearance. I'd done a good job, but I hated being blonde.

I apparated out of the pub's bathroom, into Hogsmead. Where I easily made my way into the secret tunnel that led into Hogwarts.
My excitement rose as I allowed myself to walk the stone corridors of Hogwarts.
Class was in session, so the halls were empty. But I still must move quick, so as not to rouse the attention of the infamous Filch. Who I didn't feel like explaining myself to right about now.

As I walked I agonized over what it would be like to see him again, if he had changed, what if he wasn't there? What would I do? Just wait in his room? Like a stalker? Yes, I'd probably do that. I missed him so much. My stomach had been churning this way and that, my body in an overwhelmingly excited state contrasted with my mind which was struggling from demanding that I leave the school immedeately, my mind was such a spoil sport.
I just wanted to see him, hear his voice, feel his touch, I just wanted his kiss.
I fell into a daydream, of which I was doing the very same thing that I was at this moment. But I could see it playing out in a million different scenarios.
I focused on the one where Draco and I ended up embracing and loving each other forever.
Because fairy tales only exist in your mind.
I raced down to the basement. I voiced the password to the Slytherin Dorms, before the door opened, I realized that not everyone would be in class. I placed an invisibility charm over myself as quick as I could, and entered the occupied Slytherin common room undetected.
I passed a couple of fourth years making out on the couch as I made my way up the stairs to the boys dorms.
I undid the charm as soon as I was directly in front of Draco's room.
I knocked three times and waited for him to answer. He did.
He looked more fit than usual, Like he'd been working out. There were dark circles under his eyes, as if he hadn't been sleeping well. His eyes looked gazed over, as if her were trapped in a lifelong daydream.
Draco stared at me questioningly for a bit before speaking, "Yeah?"
"May I come in?" I asked politely, in a higher pitched voice.
"Um... Sure?" He let me in, I walked through the door and sat on the king sized bed.
"What do you wa-"
"I've got to talk to you." I said, cutting him off.
"About what?"
"Rayline Dormir."
Draco's eyes widened, and he froze where he stood. "W-what about her?"
"I've heard that she's back in Hogwarts."
"What?! Where? Where is she?"
"In Hogwarts. I've already told you. Haven't you been listening?" I said cheekily. It was fun to play with him like this, having not seen him in months, I just wanted to tease him a bit.
I couldn't get to the juicy bit just yet, I had to make him work for it.
"What are you playing at? Who are you?"
"You don't know who I am? Oh, that hurts Co Co. I thought we were closer than that." I said in my normal voice, I laughed at his expression.
He looked shocked, and confused, "How did you-"
I held up a finger, closing my eyes as I concentrated, focusing on letting the Glamour fade away, as my appearance settled into one that was much more familiar to him and I.
Draco made a noise of surprise as I said,
"Hello Draco."
♠ ♠ ♠
Part one of the famous ending. I hope you like it. Because I'm planning on dragging it out.