Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 11

Giselle was outside of the venue unloading all of Pierce the Veil’s merch. She had been at it for thirty minutes and she was finally at the last box. She blamed herself for being so weak that she couldn’t carry more than one box at a time. She was bent over reading the label when she heard a whistle.

“I really like these jeans on you.”

Giselle sighed as she rolled her eyes and stood up straight. She crossed her arms and looked at Danny who was staring at her with his signature smirk.

“I just want to smack that smirk off of your face.” She said

“I bet you do.” He said chuckling.

“Are you ever going to give up?”

“Nope.” He said walking closer to her. “I’m not a quitter.”

Giselle put her arm out stopping Danny from walking any closer. She watched him look down at her hand and realized he was smirking because she basically feeling his chest.

“Dude. What is wrong with you? Is that all you think about?” Giselle said laughing.

“Basically.” He said trying to grab her hand.

“Well I don’t date guys younger than me. It’s not my style.”

“Oh really?” he said amused.

“Yes. I just imagine you as a little boy.” Grace said smirking.

“There’s nothing little about me love.”

Giselle’s smirk fell immediately as she stared at Danny with a blank face. “Do you expect me to believe that?”

“I can show you.” Danny said smiling.

Giselle made a noise of disgust as she turned to pick up the box of t-shirts.

“How come you spend a lot of time with Vic and not me?” Danny said seriously.

“Vic has never implied that he wanted to have sex with me, unlike you.”

“So if I stop flirting with you you’ll hang out with me?” Danny asked following Giselle to the building.

“No.” she said seriously.

She started to walk inside of the building but Danny jumped in front of her blocking the door.

“Danny can you move please? I don’t have time for this.”

“Hang out with me.” He said again.

“No. The only reason you want to hang out with me is so you can get me more comfortable with you and try to have sex with me. I’m not stupid Danny.” Giselle said glaring at him.

“I won’t do that. I just want us to be friends.” He said.

As Giselle looked at Danny, she noticed his face go from confident to sad. It made her feel kind of bad but at the same time she was trying to protect herself.

“Why?”

“I mean you talk to and hang out with everyone but me. You avoid me like the plague. You don’t think that hurts my feelings?” He said seriously.

“It might. I don’t doubt that. But I get tired of you always hitting on me Danny, especially when I tell you not to.”

“Well it’s not my fault you’re so damn beautiful. I’m sorry for being attracted to you.” Danny mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

“Danny just let me by.”

Danny stared at her with a thoughtful look on his face. Giselle knew he was thinking about something and that made her nervous.

“Just let me kiss you once and I’ll leave you alone.”

“No!” Giselle exclaimed trying to push him out of the way.

“Okay, okay wait. I’m sorry.” He said laughing.

Giselle tried to walk around Danny again but failed as he blocked the door.

“Look I’m being serious right now.” He said looking at her. “If I swear, right here and now, that I won’t come on to you anymore, will you hang out with me?”

Giselle sighed as looked away from him. “Please Giselle?”

She looked back at the boy in front of her looked at his eyes. They had the same emotion in them as they did the night she thanked him for helping her. He was being sincere.

“I’ll say yes but only on two conditions.” Giselle said as Danny nodded for her to continue.
“We won’t hang out alone unless I say so, “ she began as he nodded, “and no touching. You got it?”

“I got it.” He said nodding his head.

“And if you flirt with me, even once, the deal is off.” She said

Danny sighed and looked at the girl. “I can’t have a ‘three strikes and you’re out’ deal? I may not be able to control some flirty comments from slipping out. I mean come on Giselle, you’re hot as fuck.”

Giselle laughed when she noticed how serious Danny was. She had to admit the boy was trying.

“Okay. I can handle the ‘three strikes and you’re out’ rule but you have to let me punch you in the arm when you break one. It shouldn’t hurt you. Nothing about you is little, remember?” Giselle said smirking

Danny laughed out loud and shook his head before looking at Giselle.

“Alright. That works. So do we have a deal?” he asked holding out his hand.

She looked at his hand for a second before shaking it.

“Deal.”

“Okay then. Since this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, I’ll take this box off of your hands.” He said grabbing the box out of her arms.

“I can carry that, Danny.” Giselle said with a small smile as she followed Danny into the venue.

“I know you can but with a strapping young lad like myself being in your presence, carrying a heavy box for you would be the right thing to do. I’m being a gentleman.” He said

“Why are you just starting now?” Giselle said with a smirk.

Danny looked at her blankly before speaking. “Not funny.”

“I’m sorry.” She said. “I couldn’t help it.”

“Gigi?”

Giselle looked to her right and saw Brandon standing by monitors. She looked back at Danny.

“Can you just drop that off at the table please?” she asked

“Yeah. Don’t forget our deal.” He said smirking

“Even if I wanted to you wouldn’t let me.”

“That’s true.” He said laughing as he walked towards the merch tables.

Giselle walked over towards Brandon and laughed when she saw his confused face.

“Am I on drugs or did I just see you willingly walking, talking and laughing with Danny Worsnop, lead singer of Asking Alexandria?” he said shocked.

“You’re not on drugs Brandon.” She said laughing at her friend.

“When did that happen? You hated being anywhere near that guy.” Brandon said

“Well let’s just say we had a talk and we’re going to try being friends.”

“Well I’ll be damned. I never thought would happen.” He said.

“Me neither.” Giselle said looking up at him. He laughed out loud before speaking.

“This should be interesting.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is shorter than usual.
A Giselle/Danny chapter was needed so here it is.
Also i posted a new story a couple days ago.
It's called Won't Stop
I'd love it if you guys checked it out.

\m/