Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 5

As soon as the boys and Giselle made it to the venue it was around two p.m. The boys immediately began unloading their trailer as Giselle sat in the trailer on the couch. She still had on basketball shorts and a wife beater Mike gave her. She didn’t look too great so she didn’t want to wander around outside. She jumped slightly when banging sound on the trailer door. She was nervous to answer because she knew it wasn’t one of the guys. They would just walk in. The banging continued and Giselle simply sat frozen on the couch. She held her breath as she waited for the noise to continue but it didn’t. She let out the breath and sat back in the couch. She looked forward quickly when she heard the door open. There stood Tony with another guy.

“There you are. Were you here the whole time?” Tony asked walking inside with the other guy. “He said he knocked but no one answered.”

Giselle looked over at the guy standing beside Tony. She felt kind of guilty. He looked like a nice guy but she was so nervous about the Dave situation that she couldn’t even think about it being one of their friends or tour mates.

“Um yeah I uh- I didn’t answer because…” Giselle trailed off looking at Tony.

Understanding came over him and he slapped his forehead.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. I told her not to answer the door. You know there are weird people around here sometimes.” He said

The guy simply nodded before speaking, “It’s cool.”

The three of them sat in the front room of the RV awkwardly before Tony spoke.

“Okay well Brandon this is Giselle, Giselle this is Brandon he’s the singer for Chiodos.”

Giselle stood and offered him her hand.

“Nice to meet you.” She said shaking his hand.

“You too.” He said smiling. “We brought your stuff. It’s in the guys trailer.”

“Thanks a lot for doing that. You really didn’t have to. I can’t believe you did actually.” Giselle said looking at him.

“Its not a big deal. We were going that route anyway. You didn’t have that much stuff.” Brandon said

“Well thanks again.” She said

“No problem. I have to go though. I need to help the guys unload. I’ll see you two later.” Brandon said before leaving the RV.

“I forgot about the whole Dave thing.” Tony said sympathetically.

“Its cool. It’s half my fault. I should stop thinking about him.” Giselle said. “Anyway I need clothes so…” she said as Tony nodded.

He walked out of the RV and she followed. They walked to the trailer and Giselle found one of her boxes labeled clothes. She looked inside and grabbed a pair of blue jean Bermuda shorts and a black The Doors t-shirt. She pulled out a black and white pair of Nikes and grabbed her backpack, which held all of her smaller and personal items. Tony closed and locked up the trailer and walked back to the RV with Giselle. She opened the door and stepped inside.

“Hey G, I have to go back inside but when you’re done dressing come inside through that door.” He said pointing at an open door. “And find us or if you see Brandon ask him where we are. Our tour manager got you a tour laminate so security won’t question you. I just don’t have it on me.”

“Okay. Just give me fifteen minutes and I’ll be inside.” She said.

Tony simply nodded and walked away. Giselle went to the bathroom and changed into her clean clothes. Some of the marks that Dave left on her face were still noticeable so she put on as little make up as she could to cover them up. She brushed her dark brown hair and let it fall across her shoulders. She left the bathroom and took her stuff to the back lounge. She put on her shoes and grabbed her phone and wallet before walking out of the RV. She started walking to the door like Tony instructed when a group of boys walked out and stood in front of it talking. She walked up to them slowly, hoping they would move. Two of the guys noticed her and one spoke up.

“Fans have to wait in the front.” The guy with snakebites said to her in a British accent.

“I’m not a fan. I uh, I’m with Pierce the Veil.” Giselle said sticking her hands in her pockets.

“Sure. That’s what they all say.” Another guy with spider bites said to her in a British accent as well.

“Look I’m not a fan alright? Can you just let me through please?” Giselle said trying to keep the irritation out of his voice.

“No one without one of these,” the guy with snakebites said motioning to his tour laminate, “can get in this door unless they are with someone who does and you aren’t with anyone love.”

“You can be with me if you want.” A guy with black hair and blue eyes said with a smirk.

She raised one of her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest. She opened her mouth to speak before another guy spoke. She noticed that he looked youngest of the group.

“Guys, she must know someone yeah? She seems pretty serious.” He said trying to help Giselle out.

“What’s your name?” the last one of the group spoke up. He had brown hair and plugs in his ears.

“Giselle.” She said simply.

“And you said you knew Pierce the Veil?” the young one said again.

“Yeah. I have a laminate but they have it.” Giselle said seriously. “If you get one of them they’ll tell you.”

“Well if you had it on you none of this would be happening.” The one with black hair said.

“Well if you weren’t a dick this wouldn’t be such a big deal.” She said back to him.

All the guys laughed as he just looked back at her with a blank stare.

“You’re cute.” He said.

“You’re not.”

“I was being sarcastic.” He said.

“I know you were. I wasn’t though.” She said staring at him.

The guy with black hair started to speak when Giselle saw Brandon push through them.

“Oh hey Giselle. Are you looking for Tony and the guys?” He said

“Yeah. Can you take me to them please?” she asked relieved.

“Yeah. Come with me.” He said grabbing her wrist lightly and pulling her inside. She noticed the guy with black hair smirk at her. She rolled her eyes and followed Brandon.

“So you were talking to the Alexandria dudes?” Brandon asked.

“I wouldn’t call it talking.” She mumbled.

Brandon looked down at her with a small smile.

“What does that mean?”

“Well Tony told me to come inside after I changed and that he would give me a laminate so I could get in and out. I was trying to get in but they came out and blocked the door. They wouldn’t let me in. They thought I was a fan.” She said.

He just chuckled and looked ahead, “I saw that look you gave Danny.”

“Who?” she said

“The band is called Asking Alexandria. Danny is the one who has black hair.”

She gave him a blank stare remembering that two of the guys had black hair.

“The one with the purple shirt.”

“Oh.” She said with a scowl.

“You’re making the face again.” Brandon said laughing.

“He tried to hit on me.” Giselle said.

“He does that all the time.” Brandon said

“Yeah well I don’t want him hitting on me.” She said

“Just ignore him. He’ll get the hint eventually.” Brandon said as they walked up to Tony, Jaime and Vic.

“There you are. Where took you so long?” Jaime asked

“She was chatting it up with the Alexandria dudes. They’re like best friends now.” Brandon said laughing as Giselle punched him in the arm.

“Yeah right. We’re more like enemies. At least me and that guy Danny anyway. He’s a jerk.” She said with a frown.

“What did he do?” Vic said defensively.

“He hit on me.”

“What?” he said with a scowl

“It’s not a big deal, Vic. I just ignored him.” Giselle said

“I told you there was hot fuego here.” Jaime said handing Giselle a laminate. She hooked it to one of her back belt loops and looked at the four guys standing around her.

“So…what am I going to do tonight?” she said, “If I’m going to be here with you I need something to do.”

“We have something for you to do.” Jaime said, “You’re going to be our merch girl. Are you good with money?”

“Yeah. I was actually a manager at a clothing store in Nevada. I think I can handle it.” She said

“Alright. Are you sure you’re ready for this?” Tony asked.

“I’m ready.” Giselle said.

The boys started leading Giselle over to the merch table when Jaime dropped back to walk beside her.

“One more thing,” Jaime said.

“Yeah?”

“If Danny gets out of line, just give him a good right hook. He’s probably due for one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys probably want some Vic and Giselle time.
It's coming, I promise.
Leave me some comments about the chapter and the characters. ;)

\m/