Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 6

“Hi, can I have that black shirt?” a girl asked holding a twenty-dollar bill.

“Absolutely, what size?” Giselle asked with a smile.

“A small please?” the young girl said.

She pulled a small shirt out of the box and handed it to the girl. She handed her the twenty and Giselle gave her a five back.

“There you go. Enjoy the show!” Giselle said as the girl smiled and walked away. She sat down on the stool Mike got for her and looked around the venue. It was packed. The guys told her it was sold out and she could definitely tell. She put her hair up into a ponytail as soon as the show started. It went from about eighty to one-hundred ten degrees in a matter of twenty minutes. The heat was pretty intense.

She looked to the stage and watched the band play. She didn’t know who they were but they had a lot of energy, which Giselle respected. She loved being able to go to shows and have a great time. The kids in the crowd looked like they were having the best time and she was enjoying the show.

“Do you like them?”

She looked over and saw the young British guy from earlier. He was from Asking Alexandria.

“Um, I don’t know who they are but they are pretty good.” She said

“Their name is Woe, Is Me.” He said

She just nodded.

“I want to apologize for my band. They can be assholes sometimes.” He said sympathetically.

“It’s cool. No big deal.” Giselle said shrugging.

“I’m Sam.” He said holding out his hand.

“Giselle but I told you that earlier.” She said jokingly

“Yeah I remember.” He said smiling, “So how did you meet Pierce the Veil?”

Giselle was caught of guard by his question. So she had to come up with something quick.

“I just met them at a party.”

“Oh. That’s cool.” Sam said. “Have you ever toured before?”

“No, this is my first time.” She said absentmindedly playing with the hem of her shirt

“That’s what she said.” Giselle laughed out loud and Sam smiled.

They stood next to each other talking and watching the band on stage. Giselle really liked Sam. He was a nice kid, kind of like a little brother.

“I still can’t believe you’re twenty-three. You don’t look a day over eighteen.” He said seriously.

“Well I am. I guess I just look good for my age.” She said

“Yeah, you do. You’re gorgeous.” He said blushing.

Giselle chuckled and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. “No need to be embarrassed kid. You’re adorable.”

“Thanks!” he said with a wide smile. She shook her head, smiling.

“We’re going to get along very well Sam.”

“Damn right!!” He said loudly.

“Hey Sam. We need go on twenty-five.” Giselle looked ahead and saw Danny standing in front of the table.

“Alright. I’ll see ya later Giselle.” He said with a smile before walking away. She noticed Danny still standing in front of her wearing that annoying smirk.

“What?” I said blankly.

“You and Sam seem pretty close.” He said crossing his arms over his chest.

“He’s a nice kid, unlike others I met.” She said sending him a look.

He laughed and stared at her, “You are going to be a piece of work, aren’t you?”

“You have no idea.”

“I’ll get you by the end of this tour. Believe me.” He said confidently.

“You wish.” She said rolling my eyes.

Danny just smirked again and walked away. Giselle saw Vic pass Danny and narrow his eyes at him. Danny just looked blankly at Vic and kept walking. Vic walked up to her and smiled.

“Hey.”

“Hey. What’s up?” she asked sitting down on the stool.

“Nothing.” He said leaning over the table. “I just wanted to see how you were doing.”

“I’m good.”

“Was Danny bothering you?” he asked seriously.

“Technically no. He’s just annoying. Don’t worry Vic. I can handle it.” Giselle said smiling.

“Okay. I actually came her to ask you something?”

“What?” She asked curiously.

“We have a box of CDs in the RV. Can you go get them?” he asked “I noticed we’re running low.”

“Yeah sure.” She said as he handed me the keys.

“I’ll hang out here until you get back.”

Giselle nodded and made sure she had her laminate before walking towards backstage. All of the Asking Alexandria were waiting for the other band to finish so they could take the stage. She passed Sam and wished him good luck.

“What about me?” Danny said with a smirk. She swore it must be a permanent look he has.

“Break a leg.” She said throwing him a matching smirk.

Sam laughed and Danny just raised an eyebrow before chuckling. Giselle pushed open the back door and headed towards the RV. It was pretty dark out so she jogged to get to the RV faster. Once inside she searched for the box. After a few minutes of looking, she found it and picked it up. Giselle lightly kicked the door open and sat the box on the ground. She locked the door and turned to pick up the box when a body stopped her in her tracks. She looked ahead seeing someone standing there in a hoodie. She knew it was guy by their build but she couldn’t see their face, which made her nervous. They didn’t say anything they just stood there watching her. Giselle’s heart was in her throat. She tried to cover up the fact that she was scared out of her mind. She knew it wasn’t working because she could feel herself shaking but she was trying.

“Uh do you need help with anything?” Giselle said, her voice cracking as she spoke.

That definitely blew my cover.

“You should be scared.”

And just like that she felt like the air had been knocked out of her. Giselle knew that voice. It was Dave. She felt herself get lightheaded and leaned back against the RV. Dave removed the hood from head and she finally saw his face. He had a blank expression, which scared her to death. She felt better knowing if he was happy or angry. When she didn’t know how he was feeling that’s when things got bad.

“I told you I would find you. You didn’t believe me, did you?” he said scarily calm.

Giselle wanted to say something. Anything. But her mouth was shut and she couldn’t think of a response to save her life. She opened and closed her mouth trying to speak. Dave hated it when she didn’t answer him.

“So now you can’t fucking talk?” he yelled.

Giselle jumped in fright and pressed herself firmly against the RV behind her.

“I- I…” she stuttered out.

“Cat got your fucking tongue? You’ve been walking around here with these fucking guys thinking you were in the clear. I bet you’re fucking one of them.” He growled starting to walk closer to her.

She immediately moved to her right away from him. “No- no I haven’t.”

“Oh now you talk? You know Gigi you really fucking piss me off.” He seethed before reaching into his pocket. Her eyes widened when she saw him pull out a knife.

“You know, I really didn’t want things to come to this. I really did love you. Even people with sick and twisted minds can love. You gave up on me.” He said with a sad look.

Giselle looked at him with sad eyes. “Dave-“

“It’s too fucking late for an explanation Giselle. I don’t want to hear anything you have to say. I told you if I couldn’t have you, no one could. I’m keeping my word.”

Giselle stared at Dave until he jumped at her. She screamed and ran towards the venue.

“Don’t run from me.” He yelled after her.

Giselle ran as fast as she could but Dave ran faster. He grabbed her by the waist and threw her to the ground. Giselle wasn’t going to give up and let him kill her. She wasn’t going out without a fight. She took her fist and threw it as hard as she could at his nose.

“Fuck!” he yelled as he nose started bleeding.

Giselle tried wiggling away from him but he had sat on her putting all of his weight on her.

“You bitch.” He growled out as he gripped the knife in his hand. Giselle punched him in the nose again and when he reached for his nose she knocked the knife out of his hands.

“HELP!!” Giselle yelled.

Dave quickly wrapped both of his hands around her neck. He tightened his grip and Giselle tried her hardest to pull his hands away. She looked at the mad look in Dave’s eyes and lost hope. She began to feel light headed from the lack of oxygen. Black dots appeared in her eyesight as she gasped trying to inhale. Her eyes started closing when she felt the pressure on her neck disappear.

“Giselle! Giselle are you okay?” She looked up into the brown eyes of Vic. She frantically tried to breathe but felt her throat closing. Her heart was beating out of her chest and her stomach was churning. Vic noticed and felt lost. He didn’t know what to do. He did the only thing he could think of which was try to calm her down.

“Giselle you have to calm down. Calm down love. Just breathe.” He said but Giselle was too far-gone. Vic’s face became blurry and she noticed another blur beside him.

“Giselle stay with me. Sweetie, open your eyes. Giselle...”

Vic’s voice was the last thing Giselle heard before losing consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys here it is.
I hope you all like it.
Also I really want to hear what you guys think about this.
I would love it if everyone, especially the subscribers, left a comment.
It doesn't have to be long.
I just want to know if everyone likes where this is going.
Your input is important. Thanks guys. :)

\m/