Drop Dead.

Benefits.

“Welcome back, buddy,” Louie pats my back, nearly sending me over. Grunting, I shove his hand away and sigh. Being suspended was much better than school…maybe I should get into some more trouble?

I grab my things and start heading to first with Louie by my side. Thankfully Reed doesn’t say anything to me during first. If he had I probably would have gone ballistic. And the day goes by unusually slow so when lunch finally arrives Louie and I literally bolt to the cafeteria.

My stomach growls loudly when we step in line. Normally I wouldn’t get in the lunch line but now that I have Louie I do because he keeps me occupied. The two of us get our trays and as usual, everyone is already at the table.

“You can have your original seat back,” I say to Louie as we walk towards the table.

He grins. “You and Laker made up?”

I shrug. “You could say that.”

“You’re fucking him, aren’t you?”

I cough violently before elbowing Louie in the gut. He grunts but laughs and takes his seat while I sit next to Laker. The boy seems incredibly happy that I finally sat next to him and beneath the table I feel his knee brush my own. I try my best not to smile.

“I see that you two have made up,” Amy says while scratching her chin like the freak that she is.

“Yep!” Laker chirps, taking a bite of his chicken patty, which we have everyday. I don’t know how he can stand it. “Isn’t it great?”

Laker throws an arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his side. Without warning, he plants a sloppy, wet kiss to my cheek and I grimace. Everyone at the table laughs while I shove the boy away and growl, “Was that necessary?”

“Yes…why are you trying to rub away my love?” Laker pouts and watches me use my shirt to rub the moisture from my cheek.

“Because it’s fucking disgusting.”

“That hurt…that really…hurt.”

“Like I care.”

Laker smirks anyways and goes to talking with the guys about anything and everything. I stay mostly silent throughout the conversations, like usual and when the bell rings, signaling it’s time for fifth we all get up and start heading out of the cafeteria.

The girls are walking ahead of us and Louie, I swear he knows everything, leaves Laker and I to talk to the guys. Laker’s hand brushes my own and I look up at him to see he’s already staring at me.

“What?” I ask, looking away after I feel my cheeks start to burn. I don’t even know why I’m blushing. He’s just looking at me. There’s no reason to blush!

“Nothing,” he answers with a grin that screams that he’s thinking something. I wrinkle up my nose and he chuckles at it. “You shouldn’t frown like that all the time. It’ll leave wrinkles.”

“Maybe that’ll help you lose interest in me.”

“Doubt it.”

Laker and I go our separate ways for classes. Louie returns to my side and smirks. “You two are dating.”

“We are not.”

“So you’re friends with benefits?”

“No.”

“Then you’re dating.” He flicks my nose, which causes me to sneeze. Chuckling, he walks into fifth period and as he does so I growl. How is it that he knows? Are we that obvious or is Louie really just a freak? I’m going to go with the second one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Personally, I love Louie haha

Comment&Subscribe?