Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Zacky

After we left the piercing shop we had to go back to the venue. We got back and MCR was called to soundcheck. All the guys went to the stage and started tuning. Me and Ashley decided to go back tot the bus and get ready for the show. I changed into my shirt that said 'Im a wERdO' and the letters IERO were capitals. I applied some eyeliner and a little lip gloss. Finally me and Ashley were finished. We got our backstage passes and walked off the bus. We went backstage and went to MCRs dressing room.

"Hey guys." Ashley said walking in.

"Oh hey, Hannah come here I want you to meet someome."

"Okay..."

He dragged me out of the room and took me in front of another door. He knocked and non other than Zacky Vengeance came out.

"Oh hey Bob." He said.

"Hey man this is Hannah, Frankies little sister. Shes a big fan of you guys."

"Hi." He said to me smiling. I was so stunned I couldn't say anything. Some how I managed to say hi.

"Well I gotta go you guys hang out." Bob said.

"So do you wanna go watch MCRs set." Zacky said.

"Yeah." He closed his dressing room door and we started walking down the hallway.

"So how old are you."

"16."

"Cool you're really pretty and you look like your 20."

"Oh thanks but I'm not-."

"Don't even say it." We got to the stage to see the guys going on the stage and getting their instruments. The started into 'the end'. During the second half of the set Zacky gave me a note, kissed me on the cheek and ran off. I opened the note.

Hannah

Meet me at my bus tonight

Love Zacky

Hmm I might just have to do that.