Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Home

“D, you can’t go,” one of my best friends, Valerie, yelled, throwing her arms around me in a tight embrace. I laughed lightly, and hugged her back.

“I’ll see you again Val,” I promised, pulling away from the hug. I turned to face my other best friend, Nick. I felt the tears start to form, and I hugged him. He hugged me back.

“You better txt us Dylan,” he ordered. I nodded, and wiped my eyes. He grabbed my bags, and put them in the trunk of the taxi. I grabbed my guitar case, and duffle bag, and hopped in the back seat. I waved to Val and Nick as the driver drove away. I leaned back in the seat, and let a few tears fall. I quickly wiped them away as we pulled up to the airport. I grabbed my bags, and walked into the airport. I put my two bags on the luggage thingy, and boarded the plane. I found my seat, and put in my headphones. I was listening to Helena by My Chemical Romance. I was singing along silently when I felt someone sit down beside me. I turned my head, and saw one of the cutest guys ever. He smiled at me.

“Hey,” he said. I smiled back, and took out my headphones.

“Hi, I’m Dylan,” I said.

“I’m Jason,” he said. For the next 4 hours we talked, laughed, and were making fun everyone that did something stupid. We finally fell asleep, and when I woke up, I found my head on his shoulder and his head resting on my head. I was still pretty tired so I just snuggled my face into his shoulder, and fell back asleep.

“Would everyone please take a seat and buckle your seat belt, and stay seated until we land. Thank you for flying. Have a nice day,” the captain said, waking Jason and me up. I groaned, and stretched out my back. Jason was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I buckled my seatbelt, and Jason did the same. I jerked forward slightly when we landed. We got up when we came to a complete stop, and grabbed our stuff. We walked off the plane together, stopping at a table in the food court to exchange numbers.

“I’ll txt you later,” he said, grabbing the rest of his luggage, and handing me mine.

“Alright. See ya,” I said. He leaned down and kissed my cheek lightly. I bit my lip, and smiled. He walked away, waving at me, and left. I sighed, and looked around. I turned, and ran into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry,” I said, looking up to see a girl with short black hair, and a small frame. She reminded me of a pixie.

“It’s fine. Are you Dylan Harris?” She asked me. I nodded. She smiled brightly.

“I’m Alice Cullen, your new sister,” she said. I smiled.

“Really?” I asked hopefully. She nodded.

“You ready to meet the rest of the family?” She asked. I nodded. She grabbed the two luggage bags I had like they weighed nothing. I shrugged, and grabbed my duffle bag and guitar case. We started walking to a group of people that looked more like gods. She stopped in front of them, and smiled. “This is Dylan,” she said, moving aside so everyone could see me. I smiled. A woman with a heart shaped face walked up to me, and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, barely noticing how cold she was.

“Hi sweetie, my name is Esme. You don’t have to call me mom if you don’t want to,” she said. I nodded. She stepped back, and a man with golden blond hair like my own and golden- brown eyes like Esme and Alice, and now that I think about it, everyone else in the family, stepped up.

“I’m Carlisle, and like Esme said, you don’t have to call me dad if you don’t want to,” he said, and gave me a hug. I hugged back of course. He pulled away and smiled at me. I grinned back. He stepped away, and a beautiful girl with long blond hair and the perfect body stepped forward with a smile on her face.

“I’m Rosalie, and this is Emmett,” she said, pointing to a muscular man with curly hair and dimples when he smiled. “That’s Jasper,” a lean, somewhat muscular man with blond hair. He smiled slightly at me. I smiled back. “And that’s Edward,” she finished, pointing to a smaller guy than the other guys with bronze colored hair. He smiled at me.

“It’s nice to meet you all,” I said. Emmett grabbed my guitar case and duffle bag out of my hands, and Edward grabbed my other two bags.

“Let’s go home,” Esme said. I nodded, and took a deep breath.

Val

Nick

Jason
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, message. Thanks :) And in case anyone is wondering, the banner was made for my username on Quizilla, xxlovetopartyxx. That's why it says that.