Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Vampires

The car ride to their- myhouse was very interesting. Emmett liked to drive fast. And I mean very fast. It scared the shit out of me. I think Emmett finally got the hint that I was terrified, because he slowed down to about 80 mph. When we reached the house, my jaw was almost to the ground at the size. I was amazed. "You like it?" Esme asked me. I nodded. She smiled at me.

"How do you like your new home little sister?" Emmett asked from behind me, wrapping a muscular arm around my shoulder. I smiled up at him, trying to hold back tears.

"I love it. Thank you so much," I said. He grinned down at me, him being like 6'4" and me being 5'3". I frowned up at him.

"What?" He asked confused, gaining the attentionof everyone else.

"I feel like such a midget standing next to you. It isn't fair," I said. He looked at me for a second, then boomed in laughter. Alice glided over to me, and laced her arm with mine.

"It's okay Dylan. I feel the same way standing next to him," she said. I chuckled.

"Glad I'm not the only one," I laughed. Alice looked at me deep in thought, then ran her hand threw my hair.

"Can I play with your hair?" She asked me innocently. I smiled at her.

"Sure. Just let me get unpacked first," I said, and walked into the house, following Carlisle and Esme up the stairs and to my new room.

I gapped at my new room. "Holy crap. This is my room?" I asked. Carlisle nodded with a smile on his face. I smiled tearfully. "Thank you." I said.

"We'll leave you alone so you can get everything ready," Esme said, kissed my forehead, and walked out with Carlisle behind her. I sat down on my new bed, and let the tears flow freely. I was so happy.

"I have a family," I muttered threw the tears, then smiled.

CULLENS

Everyone looked up at Dylan's room after hearing her mutter, "I have a family." "Carlisle, are we ever going to tell her?" Esme asked. Carlisle sighed.

"It could possibly be more dangerous for her if she didn't know. Then we would be able to be ourselves around the house. So, yes. We should tell her," he said.

"When?" Jasper asked. Everyone thought that he would have the most trouble with having a human live with them, but he doesn't want to hurt her, even though her scent is intoxicating to all of them. No one has even thought about hurting her. All they think about is making sure she's safe.

"I'm not sure, but I think it should be soon. The longer we wait, the more dangerous it could be for her," he said.

"Let's tell her when she comes downstairs," Emmett suggested. Edward nodded his head in agreement. Carlisle sighed.

"Alright."

DYLAN

I put all my stuff away, and brushed my hair back into a ponytail but making sure my bangs stayed down. I walked down the steps to see everyone looking at me seriously. I raised my eyebrows in alarm. "Ohmygosh.Did I do something wrong?" I asked frantically. I wanted to get along with them, and apparently I wasn't off to a great start. Esme chuckled.

"No dear, you did nothing wrong. We just wanted to tell you something about our family that you should know," she said. I sighed in relief.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Dylan, we're vampires."