RockScars

Chapter 20

Shadows returned to the guesthouse after the midnight meeting at the manor. It was decided that The Rev and Gates would go investigate to see if there was any truth to what Shadows had seen with Lark in her dream. Vengeance had gone back to the guesthouse before Shadows to get Lark for the weekend. While the little one was in her room gathering all her favorite princess gear along with her favorite dolls, he had gone to see Twyla.

She cried in his arms while he comforted her with soothing words and soft caresses. Vengeance explained to her the situation with Shadows and how the needs of the vampire are sometimes beyond their control.

“Why me?” she cried.

“His attraction towards you is strong. Can you honestly believe he would willingly harm you?”

“At one point, yes.”

“Then you are a dumb one. Regardless of how you two used to get along, or not get along, I should say…he would never have harmed a hair on your head.”

“I was terrified, Zacky.”

“I know you were,” he said and lowered his face to kiss the top of her head. “Know that what he did was out of necessity and not because he meant to harm you. He wasn’t in control of himself.”

Twyla stopped crying, but her lashes were still wet with tears. “What happens if his needs aren’t satisfied?”

Vengeance sighed. “I don’t think you need to know the answer to that.”

“Tell me,” she persisted.

“Once the need within takes over, if he cant release himself, he can become a danger to himself and sometimes others. It’s kind of like having an altar ego that takes over your body and if that altar ego doesn’t get its way, it can in turn hurt its host.”

She leaned back and straightened her body desperate for answers. “So this inner being, it could hurt him?”

Vengeance nodded. “Yes. Normally, we don’t let it get to this point, but Shadows has been busy lately. Sex is as necessary to our strength and well being as blood.”

“How come I can’t recall you ever bringing a female to your room?”

He laughed. “Unlike Christ, whose inner beast you will probably never see because it’s very well satisfied, some of us are a little more discrete about tending to our needs.”

“I don’t want him to get hurt.”

“ I know you don’t.” He smiled and hugged her tight.

“Is he gone now?”

“No,” Vengeance shook his head. “He’s locked in his room. It’s locked from the outside, so he can’t get out. I told him he should go to the X district to help with his problem, but he refused.”

Twyla swallowed hard and Vengeance stood putting a hand in his pants pocket. “The key,” he pressed it into her hand. “Only to bring him food and blood if he needs. Just open the door and set it down then lock the door again. You’ll be fine.”

Twyla nodded nervously and Vengeance turned towards the door when it opened. “I’m ready now!” Lark announced.

“Well,” Vengeance held his hand to his heart. “Who am I to keep a Princess waiting?”

Lark giggled and ran over to hug her sister goodbye. “I’m gonna go have a sleepover, I’ll be back soon!”

“You go, have fun and behave yourself for Zacky, ok?”

“I will, I promise!” Lark ran over and grabbed Vengeance’s hand and pulled him out of the room.

Now that Twyla was finally alone, she squeezed the key that lay in the center of her hand and wondered what Shadows had to be dealing with right now. It pained her to know that he attacked her, but another part of her ached at the thought of him suffering.

Oh poor Shadows, couldn’t get laid and now he has to suffer with a hard on..Boo fuckin hoo! She’s lucky it was me with her last night, had it been me, I would not have stopped. My inner need shows no mercy. How do ya like me now?

With slow steady steps, Twyla walked down the hall holding on to the railings for guidance. When she reached his door, she felt for the lock and slipped the key inside. It took her some time, but she did eventually get the door unlocked. Standing there she debated what she was about to do. One part of her mind said, “run,” and the other told her she was safe.

“Safe? Stupid is a more fitting term.

Having made her decision, she turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Not a sound could be heard inside the room as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. She’d never been in his room before and without her sight, she had no idea what she was walking in to.

“Shadows?” She called out softly as she leaned back against the door, but got no response.

“I know you’re here, I can smell your cologne.” Still nothing.

From the darkest corner of the other side of the room, his brooding red eyes glared at her. Twyla took two cautious steps forward away from the door.

Bad move.

“I can’t see anything, please make your presence known to me.” Her voice was shakey as she spoke and Shadows lips curled into a wicked smile. He moved from the corner where he was standing and walked over to her with quiet determination. He circled her where she stood as if he were an animal circling his prey.

Twyla knew he was there, watching her, circling around her. She stayed perfectly still while he surveyed her. Her fear only aroused him more than he already was. “I know Matt is inside you somewhere and I swear if you hurt him, I’ll make you pay.”

Shadows laughed and the tone of his voice was somewhat demonic only adding to her fear. He stopped in front of her and touched her hair like he was petting a cat. She slapped his hand away and he growled at her in response.

“You want me?” She asked in a defiant tone that Shadows himself knew all to well. “Fine, have me, I’m all yours.” Twyla opened the belt that held her robe tied and slipped the robe off her shoulders. Naked, she stood before him trying to be confident and not show any fear. “You better give him back to me after this and he better be ok. You don’t want to know what happens when I get pissed off.”

Again he laughed at her words and reached for her hair. She slapped his hand away yet again. “Stop it!”

“Pet!” he roared at her.

“I am not your pet,” she shot back.

Oh yes, yes you are. You just don’t know it yet, sweets.

“PET!” he growled and lifted her up over his shoulder. He walked over to the bed with purpose in each step he took and dropped her on it as if she were nothing.

“What the fuck?”

“FUCK” he nodded with a grunt and started to take off his shirt. Twyla tried to sit up but he shoved her back down.

“Well, you don’t have to be so violent.”

After he had fully undressed, he stood there taking in the sight of Twyla lying naked before him on the bed. When the bed shifted, Twyla started having second thoughts about her decision.

He lay beside her propped up on one elbow resting his hand on the side of his head while his free hand roamed roughly over her body. “Seriously, big scary dude, this aint funny. I’m going back to my room now.” She sat up and he shoved her back down.

“Pet,” he grunted and started touching her again. Twyla sighed and lay there quietly while his hand roamed over her stomach. He seemed marveled by how soft her skin was against his rough fingertips. She closed her eyes with a huff and let him continue his exploration of her after realizing there was nothing to fear.

Like I said, she’s lucky it’s not me.

Her eyes snapped back open in shock when his hand slipped down between her legs. Shadows raised an eyebrow and chuckled. “Pet,” he laughed. She was wet for him and that was something neither one had expected.

Twyla’s breath caught in her throat as he slipped two fingers inside of her. She bit her bottom lip trying not to enjoy what he was doing to her, but her body betrayed her. In the back of her mind, she felt like she was cheating on Matt. The more he moved his fingers inside her, the more she wanted him too. He chuckled to himself again before closing his mouth over one of her nipples.

Twyla arched her chest upward letting him know what she wanted. He grunted and moved to the other breast careful not to deny her the pleasure she sought. Her hands found his head and she buried her fingers in his hair while he moved his lips down over her stomach. “Your lips, so soft,” she whispered.

Shadows growled and moved his lips down further replacing his fingers with his tongue. “Oh, that’s….that’s so good.” He chuckled to himself again and continued with his tongue-lashing. Twyla could no longer stop the moans from escaping her mouth. After all she was doing this for Matt, she may as well enjoy it. Right?

Riiiiight. Keep telling yourself that.

Twyla arched her hips upward when she felt the sensation start to overcome her. Shadows glared at her glistening body from where he was crouched between her legs. He snarled and slowly crept up over her body. “Want…Pet …now,” he told her just before plunging himself inside her.

“Fuck! How about some warning next time!”

“Fuck!” he nodded mocking her and moved his body in a steady pace. He growled and brought his mouth to her neck sucking at her tender flesh. Twyla was beyond turned on, she moaned in response and wrapped her legs around his waist. “Harder,” she whispered.

Shadows raised his head and looked down at her, his lips were nearly touching hers. “Hurt Pet?” he asked curiously.

“No,” she whispered. “Don’t hurt me, just push harder…feels so good.”

He studied her face before nodding and pushing himself harder inside her. When he looked at her, it was as if he had no idea she couldn’t see him. “Yes, just like that,” she whispered and set her hands on his broad shoulders.

Her entire body was betraying her and she could only hope that Matt would forgive her for this. Shadows growled loudly as his body went rigid and she arched upward increasing the intensity of the orgasm for both of them. He stayed inside her and moved his fangs over her neck before finding the perfect spot to let them sink in to.

Twyla’s body jerked slightly in response to him drinking from her. It was both pleasure and pain at the same time and she enjoyed every second of it. When he was done he sealed her wound and climbed off her.

Twyla lay there trying to catch her breath when a strong hand reached for her and picked her up like a rag doll bringing her close to his body. “Pet,” he said and started running his hand over her back in what she could only assume was his way of being loving.

“Christ,” she muttered low.

Shadows grabbed a handful of her hair and growled at her. “I didn’t mean Johnny, you fucking beast, it was just an expression. Relax the claws.”

Shadows grunted and let go of her hair slapping his hand on her back in an effort to get her to lie on his chest. “Where is Matt?” she asked lifting her head. Shadows let a low growl rise up from his throat as he tightened his grip around her waist. “I was only trying to see if he was ok, you don’t have to get testy about it.”

He relaxed his grip and rested his other arm under his head. “I swear, you men are so damn possessive, sometimes I think I’d be better off with a female.” He looked down at her trying to understand what she meant, when he finally got it, he slapped his hand on her back and roared with laughter. “Love Pet,” he laughed and shook his head. “Love Pet.”

“You love me?”

“Love Pet,” he nodded and yanked her closer.

“Dumb fuck. It’s always the big lugs.”

“Jeeze could you love me a little more gently.”

Shadows turned and leaned over her, his face turning dead serious. “Hurt Pet?”

“Yes, you hurt me! I’m pretty sure I’m going to have a few hand print sized bruises on my back thanks to you!”

His expression was one of sadness now. “Hurt Pet,” he whispered annoyed with himself. Before she could answer he flipped her over on her stomach.

“What the hell?”

He lowered his lips and gently kissed her back. Twyla sighed. Shadows inner need was a tender loving yet barbaric caveman.

“Yeah a real Fred Fuckin’ Flintstone. What the fuck now, Fred? (I had to say it, you know you were thinking it too.)”

He moved his body as close to hers as he could get and lay half covering her back with his chest. Twyla gave up and relaxed. She drifted off to the sound of his humming voice in her ear. She could only guess that was his way of comforting her.

A few hours later, Twyla felt herself being shaken awake roughly. “Pet,” he grunted.

“What?” She groaned.

“More!”

“More what?” she asked half asleep.

“More,” he said nudging her with his elbow.

Twyla sighed and shook her head. “You listen to me. You want more? Well I want something in return.” Shadows nudged her again and she pushed back this time. “I want Matt back.”

“NO!” he roared with anger. “MY PET!” he growled and grabbed a handful of her hair.

“Yes,” she winced in pain. “Your Pet.” Twyla set her hand on his shoulder gently trying to ease his anger towards her. “I just want to know if he’s ok.”

“More!”

“Fine, but I’m going back to my room after this. I’ve had it with you, you big bully.” She pushed him down on his back and he raised his eyebrow again staring at her like she had some nerve pushing him. Twyla straddled his hips and positioned herself over him. She took him inside her slowly “Did you have to be so damn big?” She muttered. Shadows roared with laughter again and slapped his hand on her hip.

“Hey! Big Guy, gentle!” She reached for both his hands and placed them on her hips. “See, nice and gentle.” She moved on top of him slowly at first until she found a pace that satisfied both of them.

“Pet,” he whispered enjoying what she was doing on top of him. “Love…Pet.” Twyla moved faster above him and his grip on her hips tightened. She set her hands on his shoulders and threw her head back as her body was overcome with pleasure.

Shortly after, she collapsed on top of him. Her head rested on his shoulder. “Amazing,” she whispered.

“Love Pet,” he grunted.

Twyla fell asleep a few minutes later and his need would wake her twice more through the night before finally leaving her alone.

******

Shadows slowly opened his eyes and breathed out a sigh. His body felt like it had been through hell and back. Just as he was about to sit up, something to his right nuzzled at his side as if it were seeking warmth from him. He lifted his head and looked down with eyes widening in surprise.

“Twyla?”

“No more, too tired,” she whispered moving her body closer to him. Shadows was mortified. He grabbed for the blanket behind him and covered her with it. Her back was bruised and so were her legs, which to him could only tell him one thing. The need had gotten to her.

“Kitten?”

Twyla shifted slowly. “Matt?”

“I’m here,” he whispered and put his arm around her waist.

“Is it over with now?”

“I think so,” he said wracked with guilt.

“Are you ok?” she asked him as she placed a hand on his chest.

He covered her hand with his and smiled softly. “You’re asking me if I am ok?”

“I’m fine,” She said. “Sore, but I’ll be ok.”

“I’m so sorry,” he whispered and kissed the top of her head.

“It wasn’t so bad, but he certainly doesn’t know his own strength. You weren’t there at all?”

“No,” He moved his arm around her waist and lifted her up so she was resting on his chest. She winced and he lowered his lips to her head. “It shouldn’t have been able to get to you, I was locked in here.”

“Matt, I’m ok. Your little beast within is in love with me.”

“In love with you?”

“Yes, even called me his Pet.”

Shadows turned his body to the side and took her with him. He gently ran his finger over her jawbone. “Twyla, did you offer yourself to him?”

“I did,” she nodded. “That’s when he started petting me like I was his cat.”

That’s the only reason she lived to tell about it.

Shadows kissed her forehead. “You’re amazing. You have no idea what a gift you’ve given me.”

Twyla laughed lightly. “I think I have some idea after last night. Honestly, he was a bit possessive, but almost kind of charming. The thought of him hurting me seemed to bother him as much as it did when I told him I wanted you back.”

Shadows laughed and lightly ran his lips over hers in a soft kiss. “It’s because you offered yourself to him willingly. He considers you his now. I don’t think he’ll be back for a very long time though.”

“I’m sorry, Matt. I’m sorry I screamed the other night, I didn’t know what was happening.”

“I know you didn’t know and don’t apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for.”

“I know you just came back, but I’m so tired.”

“It’s ok, I understand.”

She rested her head on his chest again and breathed out a light sigh. “Will you stay while I sleep?”

“Of course, my body feels like it was hit by a truck.”

“I can imagine so. It was like riding a Goddamn stallion.”

Shadows raised his head in surprise. “Kitten?”

Twyla laughed. “I’ll tell you all about it after a nap, a warm bath and some pizza.”

“Ok,” he whispered and kissed her head once more. Relieved that she was ok, he laid his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes.