Dizzy Dreamer

Money Pussy

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and hug my back against a man's lower torso. I looked behind me and saw Jaime smiling down at me happily. I turned around so that I was facing him and smirked, "I see you guys finally got in. It took you long enough," I said with a wink.

He leaned down so that his mouth was brushing against my ear as he told me something I couldn't actually hear over the loud music. I smiled up at him and he seemed to take it as an invitation to dance with me. He spun me around and put his hands on my hips. I looked around as we danced, his lips still hovering close to my ear, and spotted Channing with Mike, dancing scandalously as always.

The bass beat to Find Your Love by Drake began playing through the speakers as Vic came over, drinks in hand, looking very excited. I looked at him and smiled. He flung his hair back and did a small little laugh, "I love this song!" he screeched and handed me a drink. He continued to weave around and dance as I drank some more, Jaime's hands continuously drifting across my body.
___________________________________________________

"Shit," Mike slurred. Channing and I looked at him and I rolled my eyes as he drawled on about how he needed to get his scooter. I scoffed at him, "Scooter?" He glared at me and hooked an arm around Channing's waist as he whispered something in her ear. She giggled drunkenly and slid her arms around his hips. Tony, Vic and Jaime sauntered out of the club- and when I say "sauntered" I really mean stumbled- and approached us.

Jaime enveloped me in a hug and put his forehead against mine. I blushed as Vic and Tony began to hoot. I turned my head, letting Jaime's head bob, and looked toward Channing and Mike who had begun making out. I laughed as Vic squealed, "Ohhhhh, someone's getting someone's flower tonight!"

Channing gave him a glare and continued on with her business with Mike. Jaime shook his head, looking down at Vic, "Flower? Really? See…this is why you're still a virgin. Because you always refer to this shit as a flower."

Vic slapped Jaime's arm and rolled his eyes, "What, should I just go up to a cute girl and be like hey lady, wanna take a ride on my jet pack?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Jaime shrugged, "Hey, it works man."

I pulled back from Jaime's embrace and gave him a look as I drawled out, "Jet pack? Is that another synonym for dragon…"

Tony burst out laughing, muttering "dragon" under his breath. Jaime winked at me as Vic puffed out his chest and lowered his voice, "Ohhh I'm Jaime. I get all the girls to see my dragon breathe fire. Hey money pussy, wanna take a ride on my jet pack?" There was silence until we all started bursting out laughing.

Mike and Channing joined the conversation, "So, I think its safe to say I am way too drunk to drive my scooter back home. Ladies, how about you?"

Vic and Tony piped up, "We can drive you home, we're good. Don't worry about it bro…"

Mike disregarded them and looked at Channing and I, repeating the word "ladies".

"We walked, actually."

Jaime and Mike shared a look and they both smirked and said "perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
its short & silly but oh well
enjoyyyyyyy!

comments are always appreciated (;
hahahah flower...Ash I love you.