Disguises

Greyson.

“Hey, Grey. I was thinking about you.” Maybe I would have been incredibly excited about the sound of Vee’s voice if it wasn’t for the nagging suspicion that something was wrong eating away at my gut. There was something about the way he spoke that made me worried. He wasn’t…high…was he?

I pause to think about asking him but decide against it. If he isn’t he might get mad that I accused him so I just play along with him. “Oh yeah? What about me?” A conceited part of my mind was hoping it was something inappropriate.

“Why did you kiss me, when we skipped school together?” The question makes me realize something really is up with Vee. I don’t think he would ask me that if he was in the right mind. I bite my lip because honestly, I don’t know what to say.

The truth? I really want to tell Vee everything. I have this image in my head of us admitting our feelings to one another and we kiss like in all those romantic movies. Once the kiss is over we’ll cuddle up together on the bed and just whisper sweet things to one another and our lives will be all sunshine and butterflies and perfect. There really must be something wrong with me…

“Hey Vee, where are you?” I really don’t want this conversation to happen over the phone or when he’s high or drunk for that matter.

“Somewhere,” Vee giggles and I hear voices in the background. “Don’t avoid my question!”

“I’m not…I just rather us talk in person. Can you tell me where you’re at Vee so I can come see you?” I’m hoping that he won’t argue and just tell me. I’m already grabbing my keys and throwing on some clothes before he even answers. It’s late and my parents will probably be pissed about me leaving to meet up with someone but I don’t care.

Vee, thankfully, tells me where he’s at. I had trouble getting there since his directions were strange and he was in the middle of no where but somehow I managed. As expected, I find Vee giggling like crazy with one of his friends, who seems to be just as out of it as he is.

Vee giggles and says with a smile, “Grey!” His arms are wrapped tightly around my neck the moment he sees me. His body is leaning against my own for support so I throw an arm around his waist to keep him close.

“You ready to go?” I ask, the boy frowns.

“But I don’t want to leave.”

“You want to talk though, don’t you?” I start pulling him away from his friend and who ever the other guy is. He seems to be cooperating because he doesn’t trying pulling away. Somehow, I manage to get Vee to the car without any trouble and soon we’re on our way to my house.

My parents are already asleep, I know that so I plan on keeping Vee with me outside for a while so he can sober up. Vee is talking about something strange beside me and I laugh. He’s completely out of it.

“Why are we at your house?” Vee asks after stepping out of the car. He makes his way over to me and my heart jumps when he curls into my chest. He’s really trying to make me do something I shouldn’t. The temptation!

“Because we were going to talk about the kiss, remember?” I laugh as I take Vee up onto the front porch to sit on the swing. I expect him to sit beside me but he doesn’t. Instead the boy plants himself comfortably in my lap and swings his legs up onto the swing. With both his arms around my neck, he sighs and rests his head on my chest.

“Kiss,” he mumbles, his eyes slightly red. Vee grins and leans up so that our lips are just barely brushing. “I want to kiss you again, Grey.”

Really, is it possible for someone to tempt me so much? I know I shouldn’t because there’s a chance Vee may forget all about what happens tonight but damn…I can’t resist him! It’s like not breathing air or something…sorry I can’t really concentrate when Vee is so close.

Vee presses his lips to mine and unlike the other times we’ve kissed, it escalates fast. The kiss starts out soft but soon I feel his teeth taking my bottom lip between them. I let out a soft groan and run my hands down his back to grip his hips. When Vee releases my bottom lip, I run my tongue across the seem of his lips. It takes no time for him to allow me entrance. I invade Vee’s mouth and run my tongue across every little thing I can find. His moan against my lip makes my insides twist.

When Vee moves his hands down to my waist line I realize what we’re doing. Quickly, I pull us apart with a loud ‘pop’ from our lips. Vee’s eyes are glazed over and lips swollen. Seeing him like this makes me wish I hadn’t stopped him. It’s that damn temptation again.

Vee groans. “What are you doing?”

“You’re not yourself,” I state the obvious.

Vee raises an eyebrow and he looks so damn adorable when he pouts, “So!”

“Shh,” I place a hand over his mouth. “So…I want you to actually know what you’re doing.”

Vee giggles, “But I do know what I’m doing!“ His smile reaches from ear to ear as he tries to lean in to capture my lips once more. He looks like a child waiting for candy but that look disappears when I push him away once more. Now he seems to be getting angry that I won’t let him kiss me…although I really, really want him to.

Sighing, I run my fingers through my hair. I really should tell him but I know he's drunk or high or something...I wish he would have been sober when I did tell him though. Hopefully, I won’t have to repeat this in the morning or I might just go nuts. “I really like you, Vee…I mean, a lot.”

Vee smiles once more and leans against my chest once more. He’s giggling as he says, “I like you too, Grey.”

My heart rate suddenly picks up and I have the urge to just ravish him but I obviously cannot do that. I’m really hoping that he means it and I don’t wake up tomorrow to find out that it was just his unclear mind talking.

Somehow, I am able to talk Vee into staying over without us making out again I really want to though. Vee is curling in bed when I return from the bathroom. He smiles when he see’s me and pats the empty space behind him. I make sure to lock my bedroom door so in the morning my parents don’t see anything they may not want to.

“G’night, Grey,” Vee mumbles after I slip into bed behind him, my arms around his slim waist. Vee turns his head to press a kiss just beneath my jaw before closing his eyes.

“Goodnight,” I whisper. Please let him remember what I said in the morning…I don’t know if I’ll have the courage to say it again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for an update!
I hope you all liked it :D

Comment&Subscribe?