Disguises

Matvey.

I cannot stop looking over at him, as we watch movies. Greyson had made more popcorn about twenty minutes ago, and he let me hold the bowl this time. I think he only let me because he didn't want me to drop it again. I like how close we are, sharing the popcorn. If the popcorn bowl wasn't here, he'd be reaching for my dick.

It is getting late, and my eyes are finding it harder and harder to stay open. I'm practically falling asleep on Grey. I'm sure he's confused. He probably just sees me bobbing my head, as I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Vee," I try to look over at him. He's talking to me. I can't focus, but I hear his deep voice. "You can lay down, you know."

I never really slept over before, but it is really tempting right now. What time is it anyway? I lay down, after giving him the bowl of popcorn. I curl into Grey, not even realizing what I'm doing until it's too late. His arms are around me, and my face is in his lap, and I'm too tired to blush.

"Just sleep, Vee."

-

When I wake, Grey and I are still tangled in the sheets on his bed. I hadn't realized how close we were until my eyes opened. I accidentally take the sheets with me, as I fall off the bed.

"Ouch," I gasp.

Something was stabbing me in my back, and I move to stand up, but I can't untangle my legs from the blankets. I hear Grey groan and the bed creak. He's awake, and I'm having a bear of a time trying to pull myself from the sheets. I quiet down, trying not to be noticed, but it's kind of impossible.

Grey leans over the edge of the bed, looking down at me. "Why are you down there?"

"I fell," I whine, only to hear him laughing in response.

I battle once more with the sheets, but this time is much easier since Grey helps me. He reaches his hand out to me, and I take it and stand.

"Thanks."

Greyson lets me borrow some clothes, and I shower quickly and change. I feel weird in a plaid shirt and jeans. I gnaw on my lip and look in the mirror. I look suitable for going home and changing into something more fitting flattering.

As soon as I leave the bathroom, Grey's looking at me. I smile at him, and it grows when he smiles back.

"I guess I should look for my phone, now." I laugh, and I kneel down in front of his bed. I would much rather be on my knees for other reasons.

Greyson laughs harder, as I have to bend down further to search. I reach further under the bed, and I move my arm around desperately. Greyson was right. The monsters under his bed probably ate it. I can't find it.

Well, that's a little... over dramatic. I found it, but it took a good while of searching. It ended up under a pair of socks in the far back. How it ended up there? I don't even know.

I turn my phone on, and almost instantly I receive a lot of text messages from Tyler, Macy, and Pat. I don't even bother reading any from Tyler. Macy's are also much like what I picture Tyler's to be, so I don't respond to her.

Pat's message, though, surprises me. I grin, excitedly, and I start to bounce as I read it.

Party tonight. Be at your place at 7.

It isn't a question because he knows I'll say that I want to go. Instead, he just comes and picks me up.

"What is that all about?"

I look over at Greyson, and I grin, "I'm going to spend time with Pat tonight."

I think Greyson probably thinks that I mean I'm going over to Pat's house. He doesn't know how much I enjoy partying, I think, so he wouldn't realize that what I really mean is that I'm going to ditch Pat at the party and get drunk off my ass.

Pat never cares. I think he does the same thing. Well, except he goes to sleep around. I just want to have fun.

I spend about an hour more with Grey, before going home and changing.

It doesn't take long until I feel like I'm attractive enough to attend the party, and Pat's already climbing the stairs. He grabs my hand and grins, "Looking good, Matvey."

I kiss his cheek. "Thanks."

As we climb into the car, Pat starts asking me about what happened between Tyler and me. I find myself groaning and rolling my eyes. I hate that Tyler told everyone, and now everyone is trying to ride my ass to get answers.

"I'm starting to hate how everything he's doing is insensitive. I didn't notice it before, but it is such a turn off."

Pat sighs, "Maybe you two aren't as alike as you thought."

"Exactly," I sigh. "He doesn't know about this party, does he?"

"Not at all."

"Good."

Pat turns into a parking lot, and we both climb out. It isn't much longer until we're walking closely together along side the street towards an intersection. At the intersection, we cross, and turn left. To our right, there is a wooded area. We go in, and we walk for what could be fifteen or twenty minutes.

"Why couldn't you just drive to the house?" I ask, as we finally escape the woods.

Pat sighs, "I don't want my car to be found, if the cops are called. I think we'll have a better chance running through the woods."

We don't bother to knock on the door. Instead, we just walk in, and we're greeted instantly. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of Jack Daniels. Someone opens it for me and winks. I think they're plastered already. I could careless what gender the person is, and I just move out of the kitchen.

I pull the bottle up to my lips and shut my eyes, as I gulp down the bitter liquid.

And already, I am missing Greyson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas, everyone. :D <3

Thanks to:
Wake!UP!DEaD!
Sound of Silence
Reject.


I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've had a lack of motivation, and only three people commented on the last chapter. What is with that?

Image