Status: Finished

Rescue Me

David isn't going to change his mind.

“Georg, would you mind showing Kaydene the bus while I go talk to David?” Tom asked, looking at Georg.

“Sure,” Georg said, smiling at me. I gave Tom a confused look but he simply nodded his head and gave me a smile.

“Do you think David will agree?” I asked Georg, nervously.

“Don't worry, Kay!” He said. “We'll make sure he does,”

“Okay,” I muttered and gave him a small smile.

“When Tom told me he was going to bring you on tour with us, I was really happy,” He said as he opened the door of the tour bus.

“Really?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah,” He smiled shyly at me before walking up the stairs that lead inside of the bus. “This is it,” He said, after I had joined him.

“Wow!” I said, amazed. “This is really awesome,” The bus was in fact awesome.

“Come, I'll make you a tour,” Georg was about to grab my hand but I simply backed away a little and gave him a small smile. He smiled back, understanding. “Here we have the little kitchen area,” He said, showing it.

“It's pretty cool,” I said, looking around, noticing a bathroom. “That's the bathroom?” I asked.

“Yep and over here is a lounge area,” We both walked to a little area further in the bus where the lounge was. There was some chairs that formed a couch and a flat-screen TV with a DVD and a PlayStation.

“I love this spot,” I said, sitting on the one of the comfortable chairs, grinning like mad.

“I'll show you upstairs, come on!” Georg said, laughing.

“There's two floors?” I asked, getting up from the couch.

“Yep,” He said, smiling. We walked towards the stairs that were at the front of the bus, near the kitchen area. “So here we have the bunks,” Georg explained, as we went upstairs.

“There's only 4 bunks?” I asked, confused.

“Yeah, because Bill and Tom have their own room,” Georg said, rolling his eyes. “Over there is Bill's room and on the left is Tom's one,”

“You and Gustav sleep in the bunks when Bill and Tom have their own comfy bed?” I asked, my mouth almost dropping.

“Don't worry, it's okay. The bunks are really comfortable!” Georg said, grinning.

“If you say so,” I said, laughing. “Where am I going to sleep?” I asked him, as we went back downstairs, walking out of the bus.

“Tom will explain it all to you,” He said, smiling. I nodded and looked over at Tom, noticing that he was talking to his mom and Gordon.

I walked over to them and looked up at Tom, worried. He gave me a weak smile and hugged his mom. “I'm going to miss you, okay?” He said.

“I'm going to miss you too, honey!” Simone told him.

“You too old man,” Tom said, laughing as he hugged Gordon.

“I'm not that old,” Gordon said, shoving Tom on the arm. “I'm only going to be 48 in a month,”

“I thought you were turning 60,” Tom joked. They both laughed, even Simone was laughing. I simply smiled. Tom turned a little to his right, smiling weakly at me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “Take good care of her, okay?”

“What?” Gordon asked, confused.

“I said, take good care of Kaydene while I'm on tour,” He said, lowering his head.

“I-I'm not going on tour with y-you?” I asked, feeling a lump in my throat.

Tom came over to me and hugged me, tight. “I'm sorry,” He whispered, in my ear are tears started to sting in my eyes. Tom pulled back and gently wiped the tears that had escaped. “David isn't going to change his mind. I tried everything and all he would say was 'no' because supposedly, having you on tour will distract me from my 'work' and he t-”

“Don't worry about it,” I said, sniffing. “He's the manager and he takes the decisions,” I told him, looking at the ground.

“I'm really sorry,” Tom said. “I really hate him right now,” He said, angrily. I simply nodded, looking up at Tom while wiping my tears.

I really don't know what I'll do without Tom for the next two months.

--------

After saying our goodbyes to everybody, Simone, Gordon and I walked back towards their car. Everybody were really sad that I wasn't going. Bill was angry, just like Tom. Georg was confused and sad, same for Gustav. They all couldn't believe what David did. All four of them knew how much I needed Tom right now.

“Kaydene...” Simone said, before opening the door of her car.

“I really need him, Simone,” I told her, feeling the tears in my eyes again.

“Go after him,” Gordon said. “Go beg David, he's still outside the bus right now,” I looked towards the bus to find David saying bye to a guy, slowly walking up the stairs as he talked to the guy.

I gave Simone and Gordon a smile before running off towards David, yelling at him. “David wait!” I yelled, waving. He stopped walking up the stairs and looked at him. “Please let me come on tour. I can't go 2 months without Tom,” I said, out of breath as I stopped in front of the stairs, looking up at him.

“I'm afraid you can't come on tour, Kaydene,” He said, politely, looking a bit irritated.

“You don't understand!” I said, getting angry. “I've been beaten up every single day for the past two and a half months. I've been so broken to the point that I wouldn't be here right now if Tom wouldn't of came a few days ago. I need him to go through this with me. Tom is the only person I feel safe around,” I told him, still trying to catch my breath as tears fell freely on my cheeks. I looked up at David and noticed Tom standing at the top of the stairs, looking at the whole scene. “I won't distract him from his work or whatever. I just need to be with him. I can't go back there knowing that Alec is still out there somewhere.”

David simply looked at him, with a different expression. It had changed since I had started talking. “Okay,” He said, nodding his head, with a hint of a smile in his voice.

“Okay as in she can come on tour?” Tom asked, from behind him.

“Yes,” David said, smiling at me before walking in the bus, passing Tom.

My best friend instantly ran down the stairs and hugged me close. “I love you, you know that right?” He said, laughing.

“I know. And I love you too,” I smiled, hugging him back.

“Only as a best friend, right?” He asked, confused, and pulled away from our hug.

“Of course only as a best friend, you idiot!” I said, punching his arm lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
She's finally going on tour with them :D :D
Hope you guys liked it (:

Thank you readers and subscribers :D