Status: Finished

Rescue Me

Oh my god, that's him!

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, making me jump a little and got closer to Tom.

“Come in,” my best friend said, a little loud so the person would hear.

“Mr. Kaulitz?” I turned my head towards the door and noticed that a guard was standing there. “We checked the whole venue and it's clear.”

Tom looked down at my shaky form and turned back towards the man. “Are you sure it's clear?”

“Yes, completely!” the man said and slowly closed the door behind him when Tom informed him that we'd be out soon.

“Kay?” Tom whispered.

“Yeah?” my voice was groggy from all the crying.

“We can go back to the hotel now, okay?” he told me, shifting a bit on the couch. I simply nodded my head and got up slowly after he did. “Can you go and grab the bags in there, please?” Tom asked, to the guy that came into the room not even a minute earlier.

“Of course,” while Saki followed us into the venue, I stayed close to Tom as his arm was wrapped around my waist, protectively.

I guessed that I looked a bit nervous because Tom leaned down and whispered in my ear, “It'll be okay. Alec isn't here, I promise you!”

With teary eyes, I looked up at him and shook my head. “I-I... have a feeling that... he's here,” I whispered, quietly. “He might not be in this building but I... I do have a feeling that he's near us, Tom.”

“It can mean nothing, Kaydene...” He whispered back.

“Tom, we both know that... when I have a feeling.. it's always right,” Keeping my eyes on Tom's, he swallowed and held me tighter.

“I'll keep you safe until we get to the hotel where we can discuss more about this, okay?” he asked as we both got out of the venue by the back door.

I nodded my head and scooted closer to Tom, trying to find some comfort.

The drive to the hotel wasn't that long. What made it seem longer was the dead, awkward silence in the SUV, followed by my quiet sniffling. I could see all the other guys' eyes on my and Tom as we both exited the vehicle and got inside the hotel. Bill made sure to stay close behind us until we got to the lobby. While Tom went over to David for the room key, Bill stayed by my side and gave me a weak smile as if he was saying 'everything will be okay'.

I smiled back at him, knowing that he was being worried. Tom hadn't got the chance to explain him what happened earlier but I'm pretty sure Bill knew something that wasn't good was up. But seeing that they were twins, they had that 'mind-connection' which meant Bill probably knew it has something to do with Alec.

“Okay, I got the key to our room,” Tom said as he came back towards me and his brother. “Bill, this is your key,” he said, handing his brother a card key.

“Thanks,” Bill whispered as we all walked towards the elevator and got in.

Just as the doors were about to close, I saw the unforgettable face of my ex-boyfriend standing in the lobby, smirking at me.

My heart began to race, making me froze in place and both Bill and Tom noticed.

“Kaydene what's wrong?” They both asked at the same time.

“He...lobby....standing...smiling...” I didn't notice that my words came out like a blur until Tom spun me around, making me look at him.

“What?” He asked, confused.

“He was standing... in the lobby,” I said, completely horrified, trying to breath normally.

“Who was st-” He didn't even had to finish his sentence. His eyes became wide and quickly pushed on the button to get the doors open.

Arriving at our floor, the doors opened and Tom quickly grabbed me by the arm, almost dragging me to our room. He slid the key in it and quickly pushed the door open. All three of us quickly got in the room and Tom locked the door behind him, making sure to slid in the chain as well.

“I'm so scared, Tom...” I whispered, as tears started to fall down my cheeks. “He's after me.”

Coming over to me, Bill wrapped his arms around me protectively and rubbed circles on my back. “We won't let him come near you, okay? We'll make sure that he's back in prison!”

I shook my head and let go of Bill to go hug Tom instead. It's not that I didn't like Bill, it's just that I felt safer with Tom and I think that Bill understood that. “I'm horrified!” I whispered, choking on some sobs.

“It's okay I'll m-” Tom's sayings were interrupted by someone banging on the door like crazy.

“Oh my god that's him...” I gasped, not able to control my cries.

“OPEN UP! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE KAYDENE!”

“Kaydene...” Tom said, placing his hands on my arms. I didn't even looked at him, I kept looking at the door, horrified. “Kaydene look at me!” Tom yelled, making me look at him quickly. “I want you to go and hide in the bathroom with Bill, okay?”

“Tom, we can't go in the bathroom!” Bill said, standing next to me, just as scared as me.

“Shut up!” he snapped at Bill as the banging on the door and the yelling from Alec continued. “Do this for me okay? Go and take Kaydene with you, to the bathroom!”

Nodding his head, Bill took me by the arm and led me towards the bathroom. I quickly got out of Bill's hold and ran inside the bathroom, scared. Both doors were really close to each other and I was scared that the hotel door would just break and Alec would get in.

“It'll be okay,” Bill said, locking the bathroom door after he got in, and walked over to me.

“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, YOU SLUT!” I jumped at the sound of Alec's voice, which made Bill come and sit by my side on the floor. He placed his hands over my ears and held me tight. I snuggled closer to him, as the tears kept falling from my eyes.

-------- Tom's point of view

I quickly walked over to the door, burning with rage. How dare him, calling my best friend a slut.

I undid the chain and unlocked the door, opening it. “What the fuck man?”

“Where's Kaydene?!” Alec asked, through clenched teeth.

“She isn't here!” I said, looking back at the abuser in front of me.

“Oh cut the fucking crap! I know that she's here!” with that, he pushed me inside the room, making me almost lose my balance and fall backwards.

“You bastard!” I said, pushing him back. “This is my fucking hotel room and Kaydene isn't here!”

“Don't fucking push me, man! I know she's here! I saw you and her enter this fucking room with a faggot!” he spat.

A faggot?

Did he really just called my brother a faggot?

“My brother is not a faggot, you fucking asshole!” I spat back, angrily.

“He sure looks like one!” Alec chuckled.

“Yeah? Well you sure do look like a fucking aggressor... oh wait... you are!”

Taken aback, Alec looked at me with a shocked expression which gave me just enough time to push him backwards, making him fall to the ground. Quickly getting on top of him, I started to punch his face over and over.

“I fucking hate you for making my best friend suffer!” I yelled, hitting him in the face. “Fuck you!” I yelled again, hitting him harder.

“Get off of me, you prick!” Alec yelled back, pushing me from him with a few punches. “Kaydene?!” he yelled in the hotel room, walking towards the bathroom door.

I quickly ran behind him and wrapped my arm around his neck, taking him in a headlock. Alec placed his hands on my arm, trying to take it away seeing that he couldn't breathe anymore. With my left hand, I punched him in his sides, making sure not to miss the opportunity of hurting that bitch. “Kaydene is not here!” I said, through gritted teeth.

“I know the slut's here!” He said, still trying to breathe. Alec turned around quickly, making me lose my grip on him. I cursed as his knuckles collide with my face, hard.

The fact that he hit me and called my best friend a slut made me angrier.

I quickly got up from the floor and took him by the neck, banging him against the wall. “FUCKER!” I yelled and punched him. By now, his nose was bleeding, making me have my knuckles and my t-shirt stain with blood.

“Tom, stop!” I heard someone say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh so Alec is really back!!!
I hope you guys liked it ;D

Please comment :3