Status: Finished

Rescue Me

Get the *** out!

Waiting to get a reply, I sat up in bed and started to watch the movie. It was rather an old movie but I still liked it. It was 'Big Daddy'. The one with Adam Sandler and the twins Dylan and Cole Sprouse. It was up to the part where Julian was turning around in his bed with the newspapers, when I heard my phone go off.

I looked at it and noticed that I received a new text. Smiling, I opened it, knowing from who it was.

You know I can't come back. I left two weeks ago.
I promise we'll see each other soon.
I miss you, too.

I sighed, and decided to write a text back.

Make sure to call me when you get back in a few months.

With that, I closed my cellphone, not expecting another text. I plugged it in its charger and placed it on my nightstand. I decided to just watch the rest of the movie before going to sleep. I could still hear Alec and his friends, laughing loudly with some music on. It annoyed me a lot because I was starting to have a huge headache and I know that I couldn't go and ask him to keep his voice down.

I sighed heavily and decided to shut the TV. I got up from the bed and changed into my pajama which consist of small shorts and a long-sleeved shirt. I knew sleeping in shorts was a bad idea seeing that you could see all of my bruises but I was going to be under the covers. Plus, I'll just put some pajama pants in the morning before leaving the room.

Walking to the bed, I laid under the covers, onto my right side. I took a glance at the clock and 02:57 was written on it, in big red numbers. I sighed and closed my eyes, soon drifting into a light sleep.

****

I was woken up by someone laying down next to me, wrapping their arm around my waist. I froze a bit in place, knowing that it was Alec. I tried to ignore him and snuggled my face more into the pillow.

“Babe,” I heard him whisper, as he started to kiss my neck, making my eyes shot open.

I knew exactly what was coming and trust me, I didn't liked it at all. Something alike happened once. It was maybe a month ago. Alec came back from a party, all drunk and horny. He wanted to have sex but I didn't. Of course, he ended up getting some, seeing that I didn't want to tell him no. But that time, I was half asleep and it hurt more than anything else. I didn't even enjoyed it one bit.

“Hmm?” I said, looking into the dark.

“I've missed you,” He said, kissing my neck again. His hand went up my shirt and started to stroke my flesh, just below my breast. “It's been a while since, you know..” He said, between kisses.

“Alec, I don't want to have sex right now,” I said and turned my head to look at him.

“You're being silly,” He replied, removing his lips from my neck to look at me. “I know you want this just as much as I do,” He suddenly crashed his lips to mine, putting his tongue in my mouth, not even asking for entrance. I pushed back the urge of gagging and kissed him back. I have to admit that he wasn't that bad of a kisser but the kiss was starting to get sloppier.

“I don't feel like having sex right now, Alec.” I told him, after pulling away and avoiding his gaze. He ignored me and pulled my shirt over my head. He pushed me against the mattress and straddled my hips.

“Fuck, babe.” He groaned, as he started to massage my breasts through the thin fabric of my bra. I could still hear the music coming from down the hall and some voices talking so I'm guessing that his friends were still here. Alec removed his hands from my breasts and used them to take off his t-shirt.

Just as he started to unbuckle his belt, I placed my hands on his and looked him in the eyes. “Stop. Please?” I said, barely as a whisper.

“What do you mean stop?” He hissed. “Do I look like someone who's going to stop? I want to fuck you so I will,” He said and got off of me to take off his pants. I took the opportunity to get up from the bed but Alec wrapped his arm around my waist, trying to hold me back.

“Stop it!” I said, turning around to face him and saw anger in his eyes. He got up from the bed and stood inches away from me. I was suddenly pressed against the wall as he wrapped my legs around his waist.

“You're so fucking stubborn,” He said and kissed me with more force than necessary. His hands were on my hips, holding me into the wall as he kissed me sloppily. He made sure his hips rocked into mine, despite the fact that we still had our underwear on. “I know you don't want it to stop,” He said as his hand started to work its way down my panties.

“Alec stop it,” I said. He ignore me and started to push my underwear to the side, his fingers brushing against my crotch. “Alec please stop!” I yelled in fear, making him pull his fingers away.

“Oh boy, you shouldn't of yelled like that,” He said, smacking me hard against the face, after putting my legs to the ground.

“Guys what's going on? I heard someone y- ” Chris said, as he opened the bedroom door.

“Get the fuck out!” Alec yelled, turning his head to look at him. I made sure to widen my eyes when Chris looked at me.

“Help,” I said to him, as tear started to fill my eyes.

“Don't you dare say anything,” My abusive boyfriend said as he looked at me with anger. Suddenly, Tristan appeared in the doorway with wide eyes.

“What's going on?” I heard him say as tears kept falling down my face.

“He-” I started to talk but Alec punched me in the stomach.

“Shut the fuck up!” He threatened to me. “You guys get the fuck out of my apartment!” He said, looking at his friends that stood in the door frame. He pushed me on the bed before walking up to them and slamming the door shut behind him, leaving me sobbing on the bed.

Just then, my cellphone started to buzz, indicating I had a new text message.