‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 1

Jinx's P.O.V

I stepped off the last step and walked into the sun. I scouted the area and saw that almost every band was getting un packed or just lounging. I couldn't spot his band and I sighed as relief flooded my body.

My left hand was yanked and I looked down to see a smiling Callie. I forced a smile and laced our hands together as she pulled me as if I were on a leash.

She ended up following Pat who was chattering away with her about everyone and everything to know about tour.

I ignored them, since I know how tour rolls. She pulled my arm and I quickly spun around. "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go with Pat?" She asked pointing toward him. "He said all of the other bands will be hanging out in the backroom soon.."

I shrugged, "Doesn't matter, Whatever you wanna do,"

She smiled and kissed my lips quickly, "Your too sweet,"

I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks.."

She laughed and tightened her grip on my hand, leading the way. She pushed the door open and walked in, sitting next to Pat. There wasn't that many people in here yet. Just The Maine guys, and Tim Kirch, Pat's older brother.

I sighed and sat down by her, fiddling with her fingers, I smiled as I put our palms together. My hand is big compared to her small fragile one.

The door opened and voice erupted it, "Yo, O'Callaghan!"

I forced myself to keep looking down at Jonathan's voice. He was talking to John..

"Yeah, and then I was like, What? You broke my phone?" His voice rang out, laughing.

"Hey! You!"

I felt Callie tense up from the attention.

"Who are you?" Jonathan yelled teasingly.

"Uh.." She mumbled shyly.

I swallowed and looked up for the first time. "Her name's Callie, My Callie," I answered.

"Oh Jinx.. Um.. I didn't know you uh.. had another sist-" I cut him off.

"I don't,"

He laughed awkwardly and nodded. "Oh.. That's.. Uh cool.."

After that it was quiet, You could hear a pen drop from across the room.

"So.. Jinx, Do you wanna go get something to drink?" John asked, breaking the silence.

"Sure," I mumbled, standing up abruptly.

Callie's hand fell and thudded against the empty seat next to her.

John turned and began ask Jared,Garrett,Kennedy and Pat if they wanted something.

"Hey uh Callie, Do you want anything?" I ask gulping, feeling eyes boring into my skull.

"Sure, Can you get me a water?" She ask, turning shy from the people starring at her.

I smirked at this advantage. "Sure thing, Doll."

Her cheeks tinted and she fiddled with my loose class ring hanging on her small finger. I leaned down quickly and kissed her lips. She kissed back none the less but was hesitant before pulling away.

"Jinx.. People are starring," She mumbled.

"So? Let's give them something to stare at."

"Please.. Not now," She mumbled. "There just.. It makes me nervous and self conscious.."

I sighed and pulled away. "It's fine.."

"No!" She exclaimed. "It's not that-"

I laughed, "Noooo, It's fine, I was kidding,"

She frowned and stuck her tongue.

"If your not gonna use it, Keep it in," I teased, catching peoples attention.

She turned bright red and looked down. I sighed, Look what I did!

I caused everyone to look again!

"Yo, Cook!" I yelled.

"Mhmm?"

"You starring at my girlfriend?"

"Maybe I am," He smirked.

"Well... Stop," I grinned.

He nodded his head getting the message. "Everyone stop starring at the poor girl, your freaking her out,"

"Making her fucking shy," I joked.

"Callie? Shy?" Pat laughed.

"Jinxxxx!" She whined.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"I was just-"

"Oh cry me a fucking river," I said.

Her eyes widened and got more realistic, before I realized they were tears.

I gasped and ran toward her and quickly pulled her into my lap. It got quiet again and people were murmuring.

"Jeezus, Jinx's!" John yelled. "Maker 'er cry?"

"Ssh, Callie don't.. Cry!" I stammered.

She sniffled and rubbed her eyes. "Callie.. Uh.. I'm sorry.." I trailed off. "I was joking.."

She got quiet and suddenly her body started shaking. I leaned her away to see a smile on her lips and laughter pouring out.

"No!" I cried. "That's not fair! I-I-I-" She cut me off.

"Your such a meanie," She pointed out. "Your so lucky I know when your joking, Or I would-"

"Would what?" I teased.

"Abusive girlfriend!" Pat yelled.

"Pat, Stop calling Garrett a girl!" Callie joked.

"Hey!" Garrett cried.

"I like her, She's funny." Jonathan confirmed.

"Obviously," I mumbled sarcastically. I stood up and pulled my skinny jeans up in the process. I adjusted my blue glamour kills shirt and brushed my hair out of my face.

"You comin' John'Ohh?"

"Yeah, I had to get there money," He said jogging over.

I laughed and tensed up as I passed by him.

He glanced at me and stared, I could feel half of the room watching. Daring one of us to speak to each other.

He opened his mouth and I looked down quickly. He clamped it shut and stood awkwardly.

Yeah, This is gonna be one hell of a tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel..
Intense.

Love it?
Fail?

Comment.