‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 2

Kyle's P.O.V

As soon as Jinx and John left the room whispers and mumbles erupted. I started banging my head up against the wall repeatedly.

"Just shoot me, Shoot me now," I mumbled.

"What's wrong with him?" Callie asked.

"Nothing!" Pat answered quickly.

"Pat means, Kyle has.. A rare disorder, Very rare, He's always tempted to let his anger out, Even if he has none," Kennedy lied.

"That's terrible!" She exclaimed.

"Mhhm," I nodded. "It is, Like agonizing pain, a never ending pain, It hurts as if it's ripping your heart right out of your chest. It never ends, Just like space. Then suddenly a black hole swoops down and-"

"Kyle's really good at that poetic stuff!" Caleb cut me off.

"That was really good! What inspired you to write that?" Callie asked.

"Funny story actually, It was-"

"Me! I uh.. Pushed him down the stairs.." Kent lied.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down in a chair and buried my head in my hands. I need a plan. A very good plan. How am I going to get Jinx back? He said he always forgave people! Always!

Perfect! I'll just.. I'll cry! I'll cry and. Beg for forgiveness! That's- That's it!

But.. I have to do this when he's away from that Callie girl.. Ugh, I hate her. She's too nice and just.. Blah.

If I could just get rid of her body! Then I-I-I.. I got nothing. I'm screwed. No mater what. What if Jinx doesn’t forgive me?

He should!

No wait, I fucking cheated on him. I'm such a idiot. I shouldn't have even looked at that girl!

"I'm screwed," I mumbled standing up and walking out of the room.

I could hear voices and the distance so I stopped and looked ahead, scouting the area for the source of the voice.

"Jinx, You have to talk to him.." John trailed off, holding bottles of water in his hands.

Jinx sighed and shrugged, "I honestly don't know what to do anymore.."

As their figures grew closer I formed a plan. I'll jut grab him real quick and explain everything! They grew even closer to the corner, I slowly back away and hid behind the door, steadying my breathing.

John passed by without a second glance, as he walked by he slowed down and looked at me through the crack in between the door and the wall. He winked and kept walking.

I sighed in relief and edged out as Jinx passed by. I shot my arm out and yanked him back, almost choking him in the process.

He coughed and finally stopped struggling and looked up. As soon as he saw me a scowl took place on his features.

"Kyle.." He mumbled. "What do you want?"

I sighed and let him go, pulling him into my chest, just hugging. "For us to go back to the way we were..."

He sighed and stepped back. "We can't.. You made that decision yourself.."

Almost as soon as those words left his mouth, Tears brimmed my eyes. Threatening to spill over. It was pathetic, My fake crying was working..

Unfortunately, It wasn't fake..

"Please, Jinx," I begged bending down and wrapping my arms around him. "Please? Just one more chance.."

He didn't answer right away, almost as if he were weighing his options.. For a brief second I felt hope. Hope that everything would be fine.

He swallowed and leaned up, his breathe tickling my ear.

"One chance, don't ruin it." He whispered, sprinting off, back into the break room.

I wiped my tear stained cheeks and smiled. I actually smiled.

"YES!" I yelled, fist pumping the air and running back inside.

"That's what I'm talking a bout!" I yelled.

"What the fuck are you babbling 'bout?" Alex Gaskarth joked.

"Nothing really.." I trailed off. "Just your mom in my bed!"

"What?" He exclaimed in fake anger.

"No, I was joking. It was Jack."

"Jack's what?" Alex asked.

"Just Jack.."

"Oh.. JACK DO YOU ROLL THAT WAY?" Alex yelled.

Jack snapped his head up and stood up, hands on his hips and smirking. "Why yes Alexander, I do," He whispered, leaning into Alex. "Might I say, your looking rather charming,"

"That flatters me, Really, But your just not my type," Alex teased.

"What? Not your type? Are you lying? CHEATING?" Jack yelled, over dramatically.

"Yes, With Kyle," Alex said huskily stalking towards me.

I smirked and sent him a pelvic thrust. A smile took over his face before we both busted out laughing.

"Oh my god," I breathed out. "I couldn't handle that,"

"No one," Jack said. "Can handle me."

"Ahem," Zack coughed. "Jack, I have a Hershey bar in my pocket,"

"Ooohhh! Zack, you know your my best friend!" Jack yelled, dashing towards me.

I grinned and shook my head laughing.

"What's got you in a chipper mood?" Kennedy questioned.

"Nothing," I answered quickly.

"Really? By the looks of it I think it's-" He got cut off with a 'oof' sound coming from his mouth.

"Jinx!" He yelled. "What the fuck was that for?"

"Uh.. You had a bug.. A big bug, An ignoramus bug on your shirt.. But it's gone.." Jinx lied.

"Jinx, Jinx, Jinx," I began. "Such a liar."

His eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

Did he seriously think I was going to blow it and tell everyone that he was giving me a second chance? Yeah.. He probably did..

"You hate Kennedy." I 'tsked'

Everyone looked at us oddly, not understanding why we were on speaking terms.

"Alright.." Marc trailed off.

"Kyle raped me at home.." Caleb confessed.

"Lies!" I exclaimed. "You were practically fucking my dog!"

"It was a stuffed dog!"

"So? Louie doesn't like you! He's not gay!" I exclaimed in a 'duh' tone.

"He's a stuffed animal! He asked for it! When your laying on the couch and the fucking thing was hogging up the whole thing, It's just saying, 'Lay on me like your fucking me'!"

"DID NOT!" I yelled.

"How did Kyle almost rape you?" John asks laughing.

"He tackled me! Yelling 'Rape Rape'!" Caleb said.

"Yeah, It woke me up, I heard Kyle yelling, 'Don't worry Louie, I'll save you!" Marc yelled, while laughing.

"He tackled and was practically fucking me with clothes on!" Caleb exclaimed.

"Liar! I was trying to get Louie!" I said pointing at him accusingly.

"Let's just drop this.." Jonathan said, weirded out. "That's not normal."

"Like any of us are normal," Me and Jinx yelled in harmony of each other.

It got quiet and we froze before turning to look at each other. We burst out laughing, as soon as I caught my breath I yelled out, "Jinx!"

He stopped and looked at me oddly.

"No, Literally, Jinx."

"Oh.."

"Yeppurs.." I trailed off yawning and throwing Caleb my phone.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" He questioned.

"Put it in yo pocket," I yelled.

"It want fit, It's too big!" He whined.

"That's what he said!" I teased.

Everyone burst out laughing.. Minus Callie who looked confused. Minus her, the day ended with smiles on everyone’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh!
Crazy chapter..
Who smells drama comin' on?
This chapter seemed to.. Perfect. xD

Comment!

Please?