Status: I changed this story yet again, now its the better, still as yet incomplete story -- enjoy!

Never Again

#7 - Little Devotional [Frank]

I could tell when Amber fell asleep, and relaxed a little. I’d been worried that she was still stressing over last night, and it was good to know that she had forgotten about it. I had talked to Gerard about it that morning, for a little while, and he seemed to be over it - so there was no need for her to worry.

Besides, we only had a single short week left before touring, and I didn’t want her to be stressing about everything… I was doing enough of that for the both of us. I knew that we would only be gone for six months, but that was a hell of a long time when I knew she was here alone, and I was across the country.

‘At least she would have Alicia,’ I thought to myself, glad that they had hit it off so quickly. And she had friends around town… but I still wanted desperately to be here with her.

I sighed, knowing there was no way out of it. Anyway, I did love touring, playing every night and all the fans… but, maybe there was something we could do.

I glanced sharply down at Amber, even though she was still asleep. How stupid was I - to think that I hadn’t thought of asking her to come with us before. When she woke up I would have to ask her… but not now.

I smiled a little as she moved in her sleep, knowing that we would figure something out. I picked her up gently, carrying her into her room, with a sense of déjà vu.

Laying her down on the bed, I watched her sleeping form for a while, before lying down next to her and closing my eyes. It wasn’t late, but I was tired anyway, and I had a funny feeling that tomorrow was going to be a big day.
♠ ♠ ♠
just some cute fillerish stuff for you here.
is it weird that i get all emotional at some of the stuff i write?
dunno.... anyways, comments and subscriptions would make me a very happy freak =D
but yeah, theres a huge twist coming up in the next chapter, so keep reading!