Sweet Blood

Silence broken

“Um, I’m really sorry about frank. He gets a bit out of hand sometimes.” He sighed.
“Oh, its not your fault, and it isn’t the first time he tried to kill me. He hates me so much.” I choked back tears. Having someone try killing you 3 times in one day is traumatizing. I just wanted to know why.
“Hate you? When he got here he-“ he was cut off by one of the others coming up the stairs, screaming about there being another person at the door.
“Patrick, there is a man at the door, he insists to see the lady, says his name is Michael” He panted. I looked at the boy who sat next to me.
“Let the poor man into the house Peter, it’s freezing out there.” He screamed, I was worried, Michael is Mikey’s real name, and he wanted to see me. I felt my heart beat faster, my breathing got heavy.
“My dear, what is the matter?” the one called Patrick said, his voice concerned as he took my hand.
“Its just, Mikey, he-” I was cut off by Mikey, running up the stairs, sliding to my feet kissing me. I wanted to kiss back, but pulled away instead.
“Maia, I looked for you for hours, how did you get here?” He questioned, kissing me again. I heard Patrick say something then storm off.
“Mikey, I ran away from you, and Gerard, just that place, and, her, she ruined what we had. Gerard was kissing her, NOT ME, I thought he loved me.” I started to cry. Mikey pt his hand on the back of my head and whispered.
“As long as the moon shines, as long as people die, I will always love you Maia.” H pulled me towards him, I leant forward, kissing him, it felt so right but still so painful.
If his brother hurt me what was stopping him from doing so to me? I pulled back, the feeling of his lips on mine and his tongue in my mouth still lingered. I let a single tear fall down my face I wiped it away.
“Mikey, I’m sorry, you need to leave. I can’t do this, not after what Gerard did. I will return to the mansion this time tomorrow, if you fall to her too, then fine, I will have to go to extremes. Now leave.” I said monotonously, shoving him back with extreme force, sending him into the wall beside the bed. There was a loud thud then him shouting in pain. He stood up, shook then walked over to me, grabbing me by the hair at the back of my neck. I let out a soft moan of pain as he pulled.
“What the hell Maia, you are gonna get it now” He shouted, Shifting his hand so I was right in his face. I screamed.
“Get away from me Mikey!” I heard a thud; Mikey’s grip loosened and he fell to the ground. I fell back onto the small bed; Patrick moved Mikey’s unconscious body out of the way. He pretty much jumped onto the bed next to me and pulled me into an embrace, kissing my neck, I let out a soft moan that was one of my spots.
“I’ll never let him hurt you Maia, ever.”
I pushet patrick off or me. I didnt want to get hurt again.
"Patrick- " He stopped me.
"Please Maia, call me Pat."
"Okay, Pat nobody would have hurt me if she wouldnt have returned. Even if Gerard seems like he loves her, ts only a spell i hope. I still love him, but so many others say they love me. Its so confusing its too much for me to handle, i mean in the last week, i was in the hospital, went home to the mansion seeing as i lived in a hotel, then i was turned into a vampire, almost killed by the same person 3 times, had my heart crushed and had heard that 3 people like me. You havent got a single clue how hard it is." I started to cry again, the tearless girl was now a waterfall. I sucked in a deep breath, shuddering, the tears stopped, but my face was still damp. I let out a soft laugh as pat tilted my chin up and wipped away the small droplets away.
"Maia, why were you in the hospital?" he said, something that sounded like concern was in his voice, but his eyes were knowing, he knew something, something i didnt know.
"Pat, what arent you telling me?" I said sternly. He looked shocked.
"Well Maia, as much as you may think we just met hours ago, i have been wathcing you all your life. It started back when three clans were friends, we all lived within the Way mansion, It was my clan, the ways and the killers, the killers are now enemies of us both. You see when you were born, we knew you were special-" His voice was seriuos, as were his eyes. I stopped him.
"How did you know when i was born? Who did you know i was special?"
"Please Maia, allow me to explain. There was a prophecy, stating exactly when and where one of the most powerful vampires would be born. Neither parents were to have been turned, he must have been born human. Yes i said he. We were all thrown off when you were female. This is when the killers became infuriated. They did not want a female to ruin their plans, they had formed a plan behind our backs. Three months to your 17th birthday you were to be turned, on that day a year before they had arranged a plan to suck you dry and leave, placing your bloodless corpse in the mansion scattered in their wing of the house. Luckily, I had been the one who watched over you, I was always there, either as your pet or a stray animal you brought home, i was even there when you were diagnosed with Diabetes. Anyways, When i caught wind of their plans, we kicked them out of the house. I was with you all the time after that, Remember? I was tiger, your dog. Do you remember that night you took me for a walk and that group of men came and tried attacking you, they knocked you down and you hit your head and you fell unconsious, i fought them off, they would have killed you. I managed to get you home and get you your insulin. Your mom didnt care then i geuss she still doesnt. Now, hearing that Katerina is back from being 'dead' im certain she is working for the killers. She was the reason Me, Peter, Andrew, Ryan and Brenden moved out, there was a feud over her. I could see behind her, she was always for the killers, no one believed me. She has a power much like your own, she can control vampire men. Though, she will never be as powerful as you are, or as beautiful."
I was so confused.
"So, You knew who i was before my birth, you are always watching me, and according to some prophecy i am the most powerful vampiress in the world? This is too much. Too much." I sobbed standing up then falling when my knees gave out.
"Maia!" He pulled me up and sat me on the bed. "I am afraid that everythng is true, and i think the Killers are trying to distract us all from keeping you safe and putting us into a trance so that they can either turn us on you or get us out of the way so they can kill you themselves. All they want is your blood, it was said that your eternal partener would be the most powerful male, just from drinking your blood, but it had to be after you had turned, it doesnt matter if it was them who did it." He said, he sounded sad.
"So, is that why they all like me, for my blood? If it is, then fuck them all!" I was getting hysteric I went to get up when he grabbed me laying me down and straddling me so i couldnt leave. He placed his hands on my tempals and gave me a little kiss, I smiled.
"Sleep Maia," I drifted away quickly.