Untitled

Chapter 3

Gerard's P.O.V.

I woke up because someone was patting on my head. I didn't open my eyes because I was afraid of what the sun was going to do to my horrible head ache.

"Come on Gerard, Get up, your a mess.," I could hear Frank say from above me. I knew his voice anywhere. I was to embarrassed to talk to him so I decided still not to open my eyes.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood right now," I said in a grouchy way. I felt kind of guilty being like this to the man I love. It's kind of hard when you have a major hang over though.

"Come on, I really dint want to pick you up. Your way taller than me," he said. I let out a little chuckle. I always thought it was funny to tease him about that. I still stayed quiet though.

"Okay, if you are going to play that game I guess I'll just sit here until you decide to talk," He said, and that is exactly what he did. He sat down right next to me so that I could feel the warmth of his gorgeous body laying up against me. It was so comforting, and just like he said he didn't leave. I just wasn't ready to talk about the feelings that I have for him. I was going to tell him when I was ready, I'm just not ready yet.

"Gerard, can you at least tell me why you wont talk to me, and maybe why you just suddenly disappeared and drank yourself to sleep in the woods??"He said. I finally sat up and opened my eyes. I decided not to look at him though. I just look straight forward into the tall trees in front of me.

"I'm assuming you read my journal Frank," I said quietly.

"Um, actually, Mikey read it to me,"He said.

"Oh, how fucking great, that makes this a lot better, why don't you just announce it to the world," I said.

"Well, I'm sorry Gee, but why didn't you just come to me in the beginning," He said.

"I wasn't ready. I was going to tell you everything just at the right time. And I am still not ready to talk about it," I said.
"I was afraid of what your reaction might be," I said.

"Gerard, I don't care if you like me, no matter if you hated me, or liked me I would always be there for you. Your my best Friend Gerard," Frank said. I saw his head turn towards me out of the corner of my eye. I still stayed looking forward.

"Frank, it is beyond like now. Frank, I love you," I said. I suddenly got extremely nervous I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest.

"Gee, I really don't know what to say. I'm not really sure if I feel the same way. I just want you to know that no matter what I don't think anything between us should change. I love you, but in a brotherly way. No matter how much you flirt with me, or grab my ass occasionally, nothing will change," He said. I finally turned towards him and just stared. I didn't say anything. Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes and then started dripping down my face. I was sad because of the rejection, but happy about how nice Frank was about it. I really don't know what I would do without him.

He noticed me crying. He pulled me into a tight bear hug where my head was tucked into his stomach. We just sat there for a while until I stopped crying. After this my love for him got bigger. He had finally taken up my whole heart. I was still not fully content, but at least he didn't leave me completely.

He let go of me and just looked into my eyes. He leaned forward and let our lips attach for about 5 seconds. He pushed away and just waited for my reaction.

"What was that for??" I said.

"I just wanted to cheer you up," He said.

"Well, it sure worked," Said. I gave him a smile, and we both walked off into the direction of the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
please give comments.
i need 5 comments before i can update again.
just be glad i didn't give you a cliff hanger. I was about too.
[ =