Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

Monday.

It was the Monday after the dance, and Rayne wasn't with me for once. I ha to ride the bus alone.

As always, Jenny came up to me. "Where's your little freak twin? Oh that's right she got expelled for violence." She and all her bitch friends started giggling, and I rolled my eyes.

"She'll be back soon to kick your ass off school grounds."

"I'd like to see her try."

I laughed. "She beat Mike, so I think she'll be able to beat you without any problems." She was quiet.

Because of Rayne's expulsion, she can't use her phone or anything for a week. I won't be able to see or talk her until she comes back to school. This really sucks.

The bus finally arrived at school, and the moment I got off, I spotted Justin. I walked over to him, and hugged him tightly. "Hey, Madz." He said sweetly.

"Hi, Justin." I pulled away from our hug, and I looked over at Kellin. I gave him a hug, he needed it.

This weekend, I found out that Kellin really likes Rayne a lot more than I realized, and the fact that he can't talk to her really hurts him. I'm just glad she's not gone for too much longer.

School went by slowly since there was no Rayne, but it still went by. Justin walked me home, and we were holding hands the whole time. It was nice being with him. He's so sweet, I love all the little faces he makes.

It seems like I'm falling for him more and more everyday. I can't say I'm complaining, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short. Comments would be nice, thanks <33