Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

Dumb Bitch

It was now Monday morning and Madison and I were making our way to the bus stop. We both had a weekend with the guys. I had talked to Kellin everyday this weekend and Madz and Justin went out on Saturday. We got on the bus with people talking about their weekends. I really wasn’t interested until Kellin’s name came up.

“I heard he was talking to Rayne up there.” One person said.

“Yea, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still have at him.” A voice I recognize as Jenny’s.

“But he looked like he wanted nothing to do with you last week, Jen.”

“Well I can change his mind.” She said with a small laugh.

“How are you gonna do that?”

“Why do you think I’m wearing this? I’ll make him interested once he takes one look at me.”

I cringe at that thought.

“What do you think she could be wearing?” Madz asked. Apparently she had been listening too.

“Anything that makes her looks like a hoe.” I say shrugging.

Soon I start thinking about what I wear on a normal day. My closet is filled with jeans and tee shirts. I’ve lost some guys because of my basic look, but I don’t wanna have my legs open to every guy I see. You know `cause one day I could wake up with some kind of STD and how would I explain that to my parents!

“Hello? Earth to Rayne!” Madz said poking my arm. I shake my head and see people getting off the bus.

“I’m sorry, Madz.” I say getting up.

We walk off the bus and see Jenny make her way to Kellin and Justin, who were standing by a tree. I see what Jenny is wearing and apparently so does the principal, because before she could even make her way over to Kellin, the principal took her into the building. I smirked quietly to myself and we made our way over to the guys.

“Kellin!” I call out.

“Rayne!” Kellin says.

Madison and Justin exchange hellos as Kellin hugs me. I feel butterflies in my stomach and my face had started to get warm. Do I really like him?

After talking for a few minutes, we go into the building heading towards first period. The second we all sat down the late bell rung and the announcement turn on.

“In two weeks we will have our first dance, which is a masquerade ball. Everyone will wear masks and dresses. No one wear nothing short or anyone looking like street walkers.” Madison and I laugh a bit as Jenny walks in wearing jeans a tee. “Girls must wear pink while the boys must wear blue. That is the dress code, if you break it, you will not be permitted into the dance.” This time Madison and I were the ones looking pissed as Jenny made a remark.

“Looks like the freaks have to dress up and look pretty.”

“Well at least I get to keep my clothes!” I retort. People laugh and ooh and ah.

“Ladies, handle this later!” Ms. G said. I roll my eyes and sit back into my seat. No matter what people say Madz and I are getting into that dance one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenny's outfits
So how you liking the story?
This is gonna sound like an ad but here we go:
Do you know anyone who loves SWS? If you do reccomend this story to them.
Now please comment and subscribe if you haven't. thanks.
--<3 Domie