Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

I hate her.

After seeing what Jenny was wearing, I realized that I was very conservative with what I wear. I always just in skinny jeans and a T. What if that's not enough for Justin? Now I'm getting myself worried, I shouldn't even think about wanting to wear something slutty. I have dignity.

Once we got into our classroom, Ms. Gardeen was saying something about a Masquerade ball in two weeks and I saw that Jenny had to change into a plain black T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Ray and I laughed a little when we saw her. "Girls must wear pink, while boys must wear blue. That Is the dress code, if you break it, you will not be permitted into the dance." Now Ray and were the ones looking pissed.

Jenny ran her mouth and said, "Looks like the freaks have to dress up and look pretty."

"Well at least I get to keep my clothes!" Rayne retorted. I smiled at her, while everyone else either laughed or went, ooh and ah.

"Ladies, handle this later!" Ms. Gardeen said. Man, I wanted this to go longer.

When class ended, Justin came up to me and said, "The dance should be fun. You're going to look so pretty."

"Thank you," He smiled at me and then I heard Jenny say to Kellin, "Would you want to go to the dance with me, Kellin?"

I turned over to him. He was standing next to Ray. "No. I already have a date." Then he grabbed Ray's hand. How sweet of him.

"You're going to regret that, Kellin." Jenny said before she walked off to her next class. I really hate her. Kellin just rolled his eyes and started saying something to Ray that I couldn't hear.

Ray and I headed to our next class, which went by pretty fast for me, and then it was World History. That went by quickly too. So far, today has been a blur. Lunch time finally came around, and I was scared to see what would happen next.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little short, but it should be fine.