Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

She's Back

"What do you think?" Natasha finally stopped and stood in the doorway to the fourth bedroom. "Which one should be the master bedroom, they're nearly all the same size."

Ferin nodded. Natasha had drug her around the house once more to look thing over. She pondered the last two before offering her advice. "Mmm I think this one." She glanced around the room again. "I really like those big windows."

Tash's grin spoke volumes. Ferin had apparently chosen the right room. "Alrighty, this one it is."

"Have you decided yet?" Johnny appeared in the hallway for about the sixth time, only this time he looked extremely agitated.

Tash smiled sweetly and his frown faded. "Mm-hhmm." She gestured into the room. "This is the one."

Johnny sighed in relief and moved to check out the room. Ferin left them alone and headed to the kitchen where Bam was waiting. He was sitting on a stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen, his head in his hands.

She snuck up behind him, poking him in the sides. "Bam!"

His head jerked up suddenly. "Jesus!" he yelped. "You better need something important."

"I do," she tried the sweet smile on him. "I need you to come help me bring in some stuff out of the Jimmy."

It apparently worked because Bam groaned and placed his hands on the counter, pushing himself up, and following Ferin outside.

She passed him a box when he neared the back of the vehicle. It was labeled 'Shoes'.

"Are you serious?" he held it by the bottom and weighed it by lifting it up and down in his arms. "You don't own this many shoes do you?"

Ferin shook her head and laughed softly as she grabbed a box of her own. "No I don't."

"Thank god."

Ferin headed into the house. "Hey, where do you want these?"

"Just set them on the table." Tash rounded the corner and smiled.

Ferin set her box down on the table and headed back outside for another. Bam was close behind her.

"So are you still mad at me?"

The question caught Ferin off guard.

"No," she shook her head as she turned to face him. "I shouldn't have gotten mad in the first place. I was drinking and I'm sorry, she just showed up, it wasn't like you invited her."

Bam shrugged and placed his hands on her hips, turning her to face him. "You're right, I sure as hell didn't invite her."

Ferin smiled and gripped on his blazer. He pressed his lips against her forehead. Like her, it still felt kind of odd to be able to kiss her whenever he wanted. They definitely weren't what you'd call a close couple, anyone could see that. But he aimed to work on that.

"Awww." Tash and Johnny were now standing in the doorway.

Ferin smiled and released Bam, turning in his arms.

"I need to go home for the rest of my stuff."

"What like back to Nevada?" she now had Ferin's full attention.

Tash nodded. "Yeah you coming with?"

She nodded slightly mulling it over in her mind. "Yeah I should probably go home for a while."

"Are you coming?" Tash directed her question at Bam.

"How long are you going for?"

Natasha shrugged. "A few days. I was thinking if we left tomorrow, we could be home by the weekend."

"I don't know." Bam went through his mental schedule but the truth was his memory is shit. "I know I have a string of demos coming up."

"Oh shit, and the one this weekend is in California isn't it?" Johnny wondered aloud.

Bam nodded and leaned against DiCo's vehicle. "Yeah LA."

"Just you going?" Ferin asked, knowing that he occasionally took the whole crew.

"Don't you wanna come?"

She smiled softly. "I'd like to."

Bam smiled back. "Well everyone can come, Phil and Ape too."

Tash had been deep in thought thus far. "Mmm what if you picked us up along the way," she suggested. "Or we can meet you in LA, then on the way back we can grab my stuff."

Johnny beamed. "That works."

Bam nodded in agreement. "Even if it doesn't, we'll figure it out along the way."

"What about Vito though?" Johnny asked casually. He didn't really want to bring attention to the man but if everyone was going Bam most likely wouldn't leave him.

"Oh he comes to." The girls groaned and Bam grinned. "We'll send him to the playboy mansion again."

Suddenly Dunn's black vehicle rolled up into the driveway and parked behind the lamborghini.

"What the hell time did you leave this morning?" He slammed the driver side door. Raab climbed out of the passenger seat.

"Six in the morning," he mumbled. It was now nearing one pm.

"Early," Tash smiled. "Ooh Dunn you got your hair trimmed."

He grinned and ran his fingers through his slightly shorter hair. "Yeah everyone was giving me a hard time," his head shot up. "Hey Bam your mom didn't say that there was a new hottie working at the Salon."

Ferin smirked. "Does Ape normally inform you of such things."

"In a round about way." Bam glanced at Knoxville who nodded.

"Usually when she rambles on about work," Raab grinned, "we just never listen."

"So did you ask her out?" Tash cut to the chase.

Dunn nodded and pulled his cigarettes from his pocket. "She's going to meet us at Kildare's tonight."

Bam laughed and ran his hand through his hair. "We're going to Kildare's tonight are we?"

Raab got everyone's mind off the subject when he suddenly yelled. "Holy shit! Is that yours?"

"Jesus," Dunn finally took note of the Blue hummer parked on the lawn near the front door. "Where'd you get that ride?"

"The dealership," Bam said sarcastically. "Knoxville and I had to wait three ass hole hours for the place to open up."

Raab and Dunn were rounding the vehicle taking in every detail.

"An H3 instead of an H2," Raab grinned. "Nice."

"I still can't believe Jenn fucked up your first hummer."

Dunn's head shot up when Natasha spoke. "Oh shit, speaking of Jenn, she's at the house."

"Yeah," Raab's smile faded. "She brought Elle."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333