Status: COMPLETED

Can a Shattered Heart Be Put Back Together?

Tattoos

We’re going off tonight
To kick out every light
To get anything that we want
To drink everything in sight
We’re going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight


I heard my phone ringing the next morning, and my hand shot up, throwing it across the room. I sat up when I realized what I did.

“Damn it!” I yelled, throwing the covers off my body and running over to where my phone was. “Please be okay, baby. Please, please.” I begged, and then laughed. “Oh, yeah!” I screamed when it was still in one piece.

My door opened and Emmett walked in. “What are you screaming about?” He asked.

I held up my phone, grinning. “I threw my phone at the wall. It’s still one piece.”

He laughed. “Okay, but there’s a girl named Hayley here to see you.” He said.

I ran down the steps, and jumped on Hayley. “Hayls, I’ve missed you!” I said, giving her a giant hug.

“She gave me a weird look. “You just saw me yesterday.” She pointed out.

“You’re point?” I asked.

She sighed, and shook her head. “Anyway, get dressed and come with me.” She said, a glint I’ve seen numerous times before, shining in her eyes.

“Okay….” I said, uncertain.

She rolled her eyes. “You’ll be fine, I promise.” She said.

I sighed, and ran up the steps, changing into a pair of purple skinny jeans, a pink tank top, and pink converse. I put on some skull earrings, a rib and spine necklace, and a bracelet with a skull hand on it. I slipped on a white jacket, knowing Carlisle would never let me go out with a tank top on only, and grabbed my pink purse, putting my I pod and phone in it. I pulled my hair back in a half-ponytail, and decided I was ready.

“I’m ready.” I said, trotting down the steps.

Esme stepped forward, kissing my cheek. “Be careful, please.” She said.

I smiled. “I will, mom. I love you.” I said, hugging her.

Carlisle pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead. “I love you, Dylan.”

“I love you, too, daddy.”

I hugged Emmett and Jessa, and then walked outside and climbed into Hayley’s car.
She wouldn’t tell me anything about where we were going until we pulled up to a tattoo parlor. I looked at her in shock. “Who’s getting the tattoo?” I asked.

“We both are.” She stated, and got out of the car, me trailing behind.

“Does Embry know?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Nope, and he’s not going to know until he sees it.” She said.

I laughed. “I’ve got to agree. I would do the same with my family, but Jasper will sense something is up, and Edward will read my mind, and BOOM! No more secret.” I said.

“You have issues.” She said, and then tripped. “Fuck a duck!”
She screamed.

“Yeah, and I’m the one with issues.” I snorted.

“Do you want this tattoo, or not?”

“I want it.” I said, holding up my hands, defensively. We walked inside, and the man behind the counter looked at us.

“What are ya lookin’ for?” He asked.

“Well, I want this.” She said, putting a picture on the table.

He nodded. “Okay, we can do that. What about you?” He asked, looking at me.

“Uh….” I looked at some designs quickly, until I saw one I wanted. “That one.” I said, pointing.

“Alright, who wants to go first?” He asked.

“She does.” Hayley said.

“Alright, come with me.”

By the time I was done, my side was killing me. Not everywhere, but the spots near my hip and ribs. Hayley got her tattoo on her hip, and it looked amazing. When she dropped me off, I knew I was going to get shit for the tattoo, but they could suck it. I hopped out of the car, and went inside the house. The first place I went to was the freezer and got out some ice, pressing it to my side.

“Dylan? What the hell did you do now?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe, message. Thanks.