Status: COMPLETED

Can a Shattered Heart Be Put Back Together?

You're The Vampire Girl?

“Dylan! Wake up!” Someone screamed in my ear. I groaned, and rolled over, successfully putting myself on the ground. I stood up, and saw my best friend sitting on my bed, smiling like an idiot.

“I hate you sometimes.” I said, sitting down next to her. Hayley rolled her eyes.

“You love me. Admit it.” She said, grinning. I grinned back. I looked at her outfit.

“I think I have the perfect outfit that will match your theme.” She looked at me, confused.

“You have a Sponge Bob outfit, too?” I shook my head.

“No, but it matches your….you know what, just wait and see.” I said, finally giving up on what I was trying to say. She shrugged. I grabbed the clothes I wanted and walked into the bathroom. I got dressed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on some make up.
I walked back into the room. Hayley glanced at me and laughed. “You were right. You ready to go to Sam and Emily’s?” She asked. I nodded.

“But first…”I said, pulling out my wallet, and getting my bank card. “We got to make two stops.”

“Why?” She asked. I grinned.

“Well, the first one is to the bank because I have to get a couple thousand dollars.” I said .Her eyes widened.

“Why the fuck do you need all that money?!” She asked.

“The second place we’re going is to a car dealership.” She smiled. “I need the couple thousand for a down payment.” Hayley laughed.

“Alright, alright. Let’s hurry, though. The boys will eat all the food because of their giant wolf stomachs.” She said, making me laugh. We hopped into her new car, and drove to the bank.
When I got my car, a green Lamborghini, I was driving behind Hayley. We pulled into Sam and Emily’s driveway, and walked inside. Paul was instantly by my side. I smiled, and kissed him. “Hi.” I whispered.

“Hi.” He muttered back. We smiled at each other. “We were just about to go get Jacob. You wanna come?” He asked. I nodded.

“Sure.” I said, and waved bye to Hayley and Emily. Paul took one look at my Lamborghini, and his mouth dropped. I threw the keys to him. He looked over at me and grinned.

“Awe. I wanna ride in the Lamborghini.” Jared whined.

“Sorry loser.” I said, laughing and climbed in the passenger seat. We sped off to Jacob’s, and beat the rest of the pack, who were running in wolf form. We waited a couple seconds, and they burst through the trees, fully clothed. I looked behind me when I heard Bella’s piece of crap engine roar. “Uh-oh.” I said. The pack looked over and saw her. She jumped out of her truck, and stormed towards in us.

“What the hell did you do to Jacob?!” She screamed at the pack, and then slapped Paul.

“Bella!” I yelled. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!” She looked over at me, looking like she didn’t know I was there.

“Why the hell are you hanging out with them?!” She screamed at me.

“You can’t tell me who I can and can’t hang out with.” I growled, but a deeper, louder growl covered my voice. I looked behind me to see Paul shaking with rage. “Paul!” I yelled, and started towards him.

“No, Dylan!” Sam yelled, and pushed me out of the way; sending me behind him. Paul lunged, and exploded, a gray wolf standing in his place.

“Damn it.” I whispered. Bella’s eyes were wide, and she took a step back.

“Bella!” I heard Jake yell and turned around to see him running towards us.He jumped in mid air, and a russet wolf collided with Paul. I struggled to get out of Sam’s arms. I know they won’t hurt each other, but I still couldn’t help but want to try to calm Paul down. Sam turned me around so I was facing him.

“Dylan, take Bella back to my place. I’ll make sure they’re okay.” I gulped.

“Sam.” I said my voice cracking. “Thank you.” I ran towards Bella, and pulled her towards my car. “Get in.” I ordered, opening the passenger door for her. She climbed in, and I shut the door. I turned to face Embry and Jared. “You two, take Paul’s truck back to Sam and Emily’s. I’ll see you guys there.” They nodded. I heard a howl, and shivered, knowing it was Sam. I got into the driver’s seat, and started the Lamborghini, taking off towards Sam and Emily’s.

“Will one of them get hurt?” She asked. I sighed.

“Not unless one of them is hiding a crow bar in their fur.” She chuckled lightly.

“How long have you known?” She asked.

“Awhile.” I answered honestly.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” She asked. I looked at her for a second before putting my gaze back on the road.

“It’s not my story to tell. I’m just an imprint.” I said.

“So, Paul is your soul mate?” She asked. I smiled. Just hearing his name makes me smile.

“Yeah.” She smiled at me.

“I’m glad you found him.” I laughed.

“Me too, B. Me too.” We pulled into Sam and Emily’s, and I turned the car off. I faced Bella.

“Okay, Emily….don’t stare at her face, okay? She has scars.” I said. Bella looked confused, but nodded anyway. We climbed out, and we entered the small, cute house. “Hayls? Em?” I called out.

“In the kitchen, Dyls.” I heard Hayley say.

“Come on.” I lead Bella into the kitchen. Emily turned to face her.

“So. You’re the vampire girl?” Emily asked, and I smirked.

“Yeah. Are you the wolf girl?” Bella asked, making me and Hayley break out into giggle fits, and Emily chuckled.

“I guess I am.” She smiled warmly. “You want something to eat?” Bella nodded, and grabbed a muffin and started nibbling on it. We heard loud noises, and Embry and Jared walked in first. Jared walked right up towards the food, and Embry walked towards Hayley. He kissed her, and she blushed. Like always. I laughed quietly, and she kicked me. I jumped, not expecting it. I glared at her, and she smiled at me.

Next came Sam, who took a couple long strides to Emily, and kissed her scarred face over and over, making her laugh. He walked by me, and reached over for a muffin, and kissed the top of my head. I smiled at him. Ever since I became closer to Paul, I got closer to the pack. Jared, Jacob, and Embry are my best guy friends and Sam has become my brother.
Finally, Paul and Jake strolled through the door, laughing and taking mock punches at each other. Paul saw me, and rushed over, kissing me on the cheek.

“You wanna go for a walk?” Jake asked Bella.

“Sure.” She said. They walked out the door. I leaned against Paul, who had his arms wrapped around me protectively.

“So,” I started. “What are we going to do today?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. Another chapter will be out in about 10 minutes.