Status: COMPLETED

Can a Shattered Heart Be Put Back Together?

Home

BELLA

Bella sighed in happiness. She finally got Edward back, and they were now on the plane going back to Forks, Washington. She groaned when she remembered that she needed to Dylan, who was probably super pissed, that she was coming back. She flipped open her phone, and sent a quick text to Dylan. Heading back to Forks now, and we’ll be landing in an hour. Not even a minute later, her phone beeped, and Edward and Alice looked at her.
Prepare to die when you land. I’m on my way, and I’ll meet you there. P.S. I am going to kill you. Bella sighed again.

“She is going to kill me.” She groaned.

“Who?” Alice asked.

“Dylan. I forgot to tell her where I was going.” Edward looked down at her.

“Dylan is still there? I thought she would have left by now.” He mused. Bella shook her head
negatively.

“Nope, she is still there. Well, not in Forks anyway. She’s usually in La Push now.”

“Why would she be in La Push?” Edward asked, and then looked at Alice sharply. She just turned her head away. “She was imprinted on?!” He asked in a harsh whisper. Bella nodded.

“Yeah, why is that such a big deal?” She asked.

“Bella, werewolves are very dangerous if made angry. No human is safe around them.” Bella sighed, knowing that Dylan would never be hurt by anyone in the pack.

“Oh, Bella, before I forget, we have a new addition to the family.” Alice said. Bella looked at her.

“Really? Who?” She asked.

“Her name is Jessica Lynn Harris. We adopted her. She’s human and looks so much like Dylan.” Alice said.

“What?”

DYLAN

I sat at a table in the air port, waiting for Bella. “Dylan?” I heard someone ask in a shocked voice. I turned around, and gasped.

“Rose? Rosalie!” I shouted, and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. She hugged me back.

“Look how much you’ve grown and you are so beautiful.” She whispered. I blushed.

“Thank you. Where is everyone else?” I asked.

“Follow me.” She said, and led me over to the side of the air port. “Look who I’ve found.” She smiled. I walked up beside her and grinned.

“Hey everyone.”

“Tink? Tinker Bell?” Emmett asked. I rolled my eyes, and smirked.

“No, the bogyman.” I said sarcastically. His eyes lit up.

“It is you!” He shouted, and scooped me up in his arms. I laughed and hugged him back. When he set me down, Esme was already dry sobbing into my shoulder. I pulled back slightly and smiled at her.

“Hi mom.” I whispered.

“Hi baby.” She said in the same tone. She stepped back, and I saw Carlisle just staring at me.

“Hi daddy.” I said quietly. He smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and felt the tears spring to my eyes. Nothing was better than a father’s hug. I snuggled in closer to his chest, until I saw all of them look over. I looked in that direction, and saw Alice, Bella, and Edward walking over to us. I glared at Bella and she smiled sheepishly and tiredly.

“Hi, D. How was your day?”

“Oh, don’t you dare ‘hi, D how was your day’ me. I’m so pissed.” I said. She bit her lip slightly.

“I was going to tell you, but I forgot.” She said in a rush.

“Just like I’m going to forget to hold back when I shove my fist in your face.” I growled. She chuckled lightly. I sighed. “Be glad I love you, and the fact that I’m tired.” I said in defeat. She smiled and hugged me.

“You have bags under your eyes.” We said at the same time. We both chuckled.

“Well, you know, being in Italy can do that to you.” Bella said.

“Yeah, the same way having a worried father, a freaking out friend, and a pissed off pack can do that to you, also.” I said, glaring again.

“Pack? Dylan, what’s going on?” Esme asked. I sighed.

“Can we talk about it later? I’m tired and want to go home.” I said.

“Home? With us?” Alice asked in a hopeful voice. I nodded with a big smile on my face.

“Yeah, home.”

Dylan’s Outfit