My Happy Ending.

Eleven.

"DADDY!" I smiled and ran into his arms when we arrived at the house. "Oh have I missed you baby girl." I smiled and saw my mom standing there. "Hi Mom." She smiled and walked over looking at my stomach. "Is that my grandson in there?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes, Bentely Johanthan Turman." She smiled and hugged me. "Oh my Caleb! How are you darling?" He smiled and hugged my mom. "I am good Mrs.Carter." She smiled and nodded her head. "Go ahead and put your bags up stairs, and rest a little, dinner is at 6:30 excatly, please dress nice." I sighed and nodded my head. I climbed the stairs with Caleb by my side, touching my stomach every few seconds. "I am not changing for dinner, she is smoking crack." I layed on my old bed, feeling the extream comfyness. "I think I am going to take a nap before dinner.." Caleb nodded his head, and layed next to me, pulling me close to him, placing his hands on my stomach. I smiled as he began to rub it lightly. I was soon taken over by sleep.

"Well, I'm going to sleep mom, love you." I kissed my moms cheek, as I climbed the stairs. I was happy to be home with my family for a while. It is good to see my mom,and my dad, yeah I wasent to happy to see my sister, but its all good. "Oh Caleb." My eyes widen as I walked into my bedroom seeing my fiancé and sister all over each other. "Caleb.." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I stood there, waiting. I finally cleared my throat, and they pulled away. They both looked like deers in headlights. A smile spread across my sister's face. That stupid bitch. Caleb stood up and walked over to me. "Deana." I shook my head and walked away, before he could give me any excuses. "Deana, please.." "What Caleb?! Am I not good enough?! Carrying our child? Giving you my virginty, letting you move in with me, getting married to you...AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!" I felt the tears streaming down my face. "Deana, please, I am so sorry she came onto me, and she just kissed me.." "You said that last time, you honstally think I am going to believe you..." I took my ring off. "Deana, please.." "NO! Caleb! I'm done! I can't do this!" I opened the front door. "Leave." He looked at me confused. "Leave. Now!" He just stared at me. "Go home, and get your stuff out of my apartment. I don't want to see you anymore!" He looked at me, "Deana, please, dont do this.." I pushed him out of my parents house, and through my ring at him. "Fuck you," I slamed the door shut, sliding down, crying my eyes out. I cant believe he cheated on me a second time. "Deana?" I looked up and saw my sister standing there. I stood up and slapped her. "You couldent keep youe hands to yourself? Not even when I was FINALLY happy, pregnant with the love of my lifes child and getting married?!" She looked at me and held her cheek. "I'm sorry, but you shouldet let him stay out there, at least talk to him.." She was acutlly right, I shouldent let him stay outside, it was the middle of fall, and it was cold out. I sighed and opned the door seeing Caleb standing there holding the ring, with tears in his eyes. "Baby, I am so sorry.." "You can sleep on the couch tonight.." He sighed and walked in the house. I walked over to the closet taking out a blanket and old pillow. "Here." I handed him his sleeping stuff, and walke up stairs. I climbed into bed, and closed my eyes, not having any succes at all. I finally feel asleep after tossing and turning.

I woke up the next morning, to an empty bed once again. I sighed and climbed out of bed, walking to the bathroom. I cant believe he cheated on my again, was I not good enough for him? I looked in the mirrior, my eyes were read and puffy, I looked like a mess. I turned around and turned the shower on. Maybe a shower will help me feel better. I striped out of my PJ's and climbed into the shower, feeling the warm water fall against my body. I placed my hands on my stomach and rubbed it lightly. I cant believe in 4 months, I'm going to be a mother. I finished washing my body and hair. I turned the water off, climbed out of the shower, and grabbed the towl from the closet. I dried myself, and wraped my body in the towl. I walked out of the bathroom to see Caleb standing there. "Deana, can you please listen to me.." "No Caleb, I am letting you stay here because your my way home, I dont want to hear it, fuck you." I pushed him out of my way walking to my room slamming the door. I dont need this right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMAA