My Happy Ending.

Twelve

"Bye Mom." I hugged my mom as she walked out of the house to go to work. "Deana, can you come here please?" I turned around and saw Caleb with his accostic gutair sitting on the back deck on a lawn chair. I bit my lip and nodded my head. I walked outback, shutting the door, sitting on the chair indian style infront of him. "Whats up Caleb?" He sighed and started to strum the gutair. I smiled knowing excatly what song it was.

'I never thought I would did it I never thought I could did it like that
I did it like this I did like everybody knows That we Got something real, shawty
I know what I feel So shout it like that Shout it like this Listen up everybody knows
But you so Here it goes 'Cause I never really noticed It took awhile for me to see
I'm playing back the moments Now, I'm starting to believe That you could be in the show
And know everyone But its you who makes me sing And I know where we are I know who I am Baby, I'm your biggest fan'

"Caleb.." He smiled as I leaned over and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back, I knew he dident mean to do what he did, I know he was sorry. I pulled away from the kiss when I felt something werid in my stomach. "OOO CALEB!" I giggled when he started to freak out. "What's wrong? Is something wrong with the baby?" I shook my head, smiling. He gave me a confused look as I took his hand. "Nothing's wrong. He's kicking." I put his hand on my stomach, so he could feel too. We stayed like this for about 5 minutes before we felt the baby kick. "That's my son..." He whispered. I nodded my head as Calebs face lit up. "I just felt my son kick for the first time..." I giggled. "He's happy that Mommy isn't mad at Daddy anymore." Caleb chuckled. "Daddy's happy about that too." He kissed me softly. "I love you, Deana," he muttered against my lips. "I love you too, Caleb." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. "Eww! PDA!" I opened my eyes and saw my cousin and god son standing there. "OH MY GOD!" I stood up and ran over to the baby picking him up. "What are y'all doing here?!" I smiled as my God mother and uncle walked in. "We came to see you, your fiancé and your baby bump!" My god mother called. "Awe Aunt Jenny! Were having a boy, and we just felt him kick, CALEB!"I smiled as Caleb walked into the room. "Hello, I'm Caleb Turman." I smiled as everyone shook his hand. "Baby?" I smiled as my god son /cousin Charles pointed to my tummy. "Yes Charles, that's a baby." He smiled as I set him down, he placed his hand on my stomach and smiled. "Hi baby!" I smiled as everyone awed him. "So, we wanted to take you guys out to dinner, wanna go?" I looked at Caleb and he shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, I think that would be fun." I smiled as everyone smiled back at me. I missed my family.

"So, what names do y'all have?" I smiled and looked at Caleb who was playing with my god son. "Bentley Jonathan." She smiled and I looked back at Charles who was fussing in his high chair. "He's gonna be a great dad.." I looked over at my aunt and smiled. "Yeah, he is so excited." She smiled, and nodded her head when my uncle said. "I can't believe my little Deana is growing up!" I rolled my eyes, smiling as I felt someone kiss my cheek. I smiled as Caleb sat down beside me. "What are y'all talking about?" I shrugged, and Caleb held my hand in his. "Nothing really, just the baby." He smiled. "One of my favorite subjects!" I giggled as he put his hand on my stomach rubbing it in a circular motion. My aunt Jenny smiled and looked at Caleb. "So, you felt him kick?" His smile grew as he nodded. "It was weird, but amazing, at the same time." I smiled as I felt the baby kick again. I looked up at Caleb and smiled. "I think he likes when Daddy touch Mommy's tummy." He smiled and nodded his head. "I think I am going to keep my hand on your stomach untill he is here." I smiled and rolled my eyes, kissing him softly hearing Awe's coming from my family. "I love you Deana."
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
This chapter makes me smile, like mad crazy.
-deanaa