My Happy Ending.

Thirteen

A Month Later

I woke up morning feeling someones arms wrap around me. I smiled, knowing exactly who the arms belonged to. Caleb Turman. My smile grew as Caleb kissed my cheek. "Good morning, Baby." I turned over to face him. "Morning," I mumbled. "How did you sleep?" I sighed and smiled. "Okay, I was cold." He smiled and came closer to my face. "Are you cold now?" I smiled and nodded my head as he kissed me. "My lips wernt cold, I'm cold, but I think my lips liked that." He smiled and pulled me close to him. "So, I was thinking we could work on the Bentleys room when we go home?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah, what color should we do the wall?" He smiled and acted like he was thinking. "How about we do green?" I smiled and nodded my head. "I like it." I smiled as Caleb kissed my cheek. "What do you wanna do today." I smiled and kissed him. "I wanna spend the day,in this bed, with you." He smiled "I like that idea." I smiled and curled into his chest. "Caleb, can I ask you something?" He smiled and looked down at me, "Anything babygirl." I looked up into his beautiful amber eyes. "Why did you choose me Caleb? Out of every other girl, why me?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I first fell in love with you when I saw you at the coffee shop. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Then, I saw you at our set, and that's when I knew we were supposed to be together. It's like it was fate, or something." I smiled and kissed him. "I guess fate is a good thing. "He smiled."Fate, is am amazing thing." I smiled and kissed him. Man this boy was amazing, and all mine. "So, wanna watch a movie?" I smiled and shrugged. "How about Beauty and The Beast?" I heard him chuckle. "Sounds good to me." I stood up and felt a pain in my lower back. I grabed my back, and bent over. "You okay baby?" I groaned and nodded my head standing up, stilll feeling the pain. "Yeah, I'm fine." He stood up and walked over to me. "Are you sure." I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. "I am perfectly fine." He nodded his head, obsivelly not belieeing me. "Lets go make some breakfest?" I asked as I slid my slippers on. I knew something wasent right, but maybe he was just kicking me in the wrong place? I sighed and walked out of my bedroom down the hall feeling the pain again. "Deana.." Caleb said as he came up behind me. I clenched my hand and stood up. "I am fine, I sweare." He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Okay."

As we were making breakfast, the pain got stronger. I clenched the side of the counter, and closed my eyes tightly. "Deana?" I opened my eyes and looked at Caleb. He walked over to me, and put his hand on my lower back, right were the pain was shooting. "Are you sure you're okay?" I shook my head. "Something's wrong." His eyes got wide. "What do you mean?" I grabbed his hand, that wasn't on my back, and tightly squeezed it. "I mean, we need to go to the hospital." His eyes became wider than they were. "Are you sure?" I nodded my head as he ran to grab his shoes and mine. "Caleb, I dont want my fucken shoes, I'm worried about the baby." He nodded his head, sliding his shoes on. He placed his hand on my lower back as we walked out of the apartment. Grabbing the car keys and walking to the car. All I kept thinking about was, what if something was serisouly wrong.

The doctors got me in the bed in the ER, and I felt the pain again. "Hi Miss Carter, I am Dr.Lennon, how are you today." I grabed Calebs hand, and squeezed it. "I keep feeling this pain in my back, I am about eight months pregnant, and I am worried something is wrong with the baby." He nodded his head, as the pain slowly died down. "How far apart are the pains?" I thought about it for a second. "About 15 minutes, why?" He smiled as he called a nurse over. "Well, it seems like you are going to be having a little baby boy tonight Miss." My eyes widen and I looked at Caleb. "I am only eight months pregnant, isent that bad for the baby?" I asked, hearing the worry in my voice. "It can be unsafe, but with the right care, he should be fine." I looked up at Caleb who face was still in shock. "Your finance has to stay here, were sorry." I looked over at the doctors. "No, I need him there.." "I am sorry miss, he cant be in the operating room, you cant have this baby naturally.." I sighed and felt the tears form in my eyes. I looked over at Caleb who looked down at me. "I love you Deana, and I love you too Benetly."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope y'all like this.
-deanaa.