My Happy Ending.

Three.

"Come on baby, we have a doctors appoitment," I grabed my phone and walked out of my apartment with Caleb holding my hand. We walked to his car, and climbed in. "Are you excited, we can see the baby today." He smiled and nodded his head. I was 10 weeks pregnant, about 2 months and 2 weeks, I was getting a slight stomach, and Caleb couldent stop touching it, and talking to it, its kinda pissed me off, but it also made me happy that he cares. John has already called dibs on being Godfather, and I was totally okay with it. Brittany had godmother from the start. She was so happy for me, and she even decied that she was moving out, so we could have the extra room for the baby. She is still over almost everyday to help me when Caleb is at band practice. Austin and Kyle are always over, touching my stomach, and talking to the baby. I smiled when we arrived at the doctors office. "Ready?" I smiled at Caleb and we climbed out of the car, walking in to the doctors office. "Hi, Im Deana Carter, I have an appoitment." She smiled and nodded her head handing me some more paper work. I goraned and Caleb laughed putting his hand on the small of my back. I smiled and kissed his cheek walking over to two empty chairs in the empty waiting room. I began writing, and looked up at Caleb smiling. He smiled back and kissed my cheek. Man do I love this boy.

Calebs POV
I looked down at Deana and smiled. She was beautiful, and I cant believe she was the girl I was having my first Child with, she was the girl who I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, I just needed to find a way to ask her. Sure its as smile as "Will you marry me?" But I want it to be something epic. Something she will remember forever, something that will make her say yes. "Miss Carter." Deana stood up, and I stood up and followed her into the office, with the older women. "Just lay on the table, and relax, the doctor will be in shortly." Deana smiled and nodded her head. She climed on the table and I stood next to her taking her hand in mine. "You excited?" She smiled and nodded her head. "Me too." I whispred and kissed her cheek.

Deanas POV
I smiled as Caleb kissed my cheek, and squeezed my hand slightly. I cant believe I am carrying his child. I am in love with him, and couldent ask for anything more. "Good Morning Miss Carter, how are you feeling?" I smiled as the doctor shook my hand. "I am feeling okay, morning sickness, nothing I wasent expecting." He nodded his head writing something on the chart infront of him. "And is this your husband?" I shook my head slightly. "No, My boyfriend." The doctor smiled and looked up at him and smiled. "Oh My! Your from Forever The Sickest Kids." I looked at Caleb and he chuckled. "Yes, I am." He nodded his head and came over to me sitting on the chair on my left side. "Okay, were going to take the first ultersound, you will hear the babys heart beat today, are you ready?" I nodded my head as he motioned for me to lift my shirt, so he could put the gel on my stomach. "Ooo! thats cold." I laughed as he moved the little thing that I could not remember the name of across my stomach smiling. "Okay, were hearing your heartbeat, stay quite, and you will hear you babys heart beat," We smiled and heard the faint little heart beat, that made my heart swell, I looked up at Caleb, and he looked down at me, kissing my lips slighty. We just heard our babys heart beat, and I think I just fell in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: