My Happy Ending.

Four.

"Caleb Michel Turman I hate you." I said as I was pucking my guts up on the bathroom floor. "Why?" He laughed slightly. I glared at him as I got my tooth brush and began brushing the nasty taste of puke out of my mouth. "Beause your the one who got me pregnant, and now I am throwing up all over the place!" He grabed my sides as I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth. "But, I love you." He whispred and kissed my ear. I smiled and turned around in his arms. "Your lucky your adorable." He chuckled and let me go. "I'm tired, once again," I groaned and layed down in my bed. "Do you need anything." I sat up and nodded my head. "I sound like snookie, but I want pickles." He looked at me and I shruged my sholders. "And I hate them." He laughed and walked out of the bedroom. I smiled and grabed the remote for my TV and turned it on, smiling. "Meet the players." I laughed as Caleb walked into the libary. "Oh, god not this." I smiled as he walked over handing me the food I wanted. "This one is my favorite, John looks so adorable in that shirt." I smiled and looked at Cales face, "I love you." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I laughed as he placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing it softly. "Caleb.." I wined as he giggled. "Its my child, I want to be able to touch it." I looked at him. "Caleb, your touching me." He giggled and kissed my stomach. "I know," I laughed and finshed my pickle. "Wanna go on a date tonight?" I looked at Caleb and smiled. "I'd love to go on a date." He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Okay, well, get ready were gunna leave in about an hour." I smiled and nodded my head. I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I needed a shower. I turned on the shower, climbing in and feeling the warm water hit my body, and it acutlly felt good. "Were going to get pizza, is that cool baby?" I smiled and turned the shower off. "Yeah." He smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I smiled and climbed out of the shower, decieding to scrunch my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to my room grabbing my dark wash skinny jeans,my pink vneck and my black longsleeved cardigan. I dressed quickly and wakled into the bathroom, grabbing the gel, and moose, begginning on my hair. "Almost ready baby?" I smiled and nodded my head, walking out of the bathroom, shutting the light. Caleb took my hand, and we walked outside to his car. We got in, and Caleb started driving to the pizza place. About five minutes down the road, I turned my attention away from the window and looked at Caleb. He looked like something was bothering him, like he was going to be sick, or like he was nervous. I took his hand, that he wasn't using to steer, and intertwined our fingers. "Everything okay?" He nodded, not looking at me. "Everything's great." He smiled slightly and squeezed my hand. I smiled and looked out the window again, seeing we were at the pizza place.

"I have to use the restroom." I smiled and nodded my head sipping my drink as he got up from the table walking to the bathroom. Whats wrong with him? He is so quite tonight, and he is never quite. I sighed and felt my phone vibrate. I ignored it knowing it was probably Britt asking how I was. Did I do something to make him mad? I mean, we really havent fought since the innocent with my sister. I smiled as I saw him walking out of the bathroom.

Calebs POV

Come on Caleb, you can do this, you already got her pregnant, just get on one knee and ask her to be your wife. God why cant I just do this, I love Deana more than anything, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and start our family. "Come on man," I wispred to myself, and walked out of the bathroom. I was going to ask her, right now. I walked over to the table pulling the box out of my jean pocket. I smiled and kneeled down infront of Deana. "Deana Alexa, I love you with all my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I know this is corney, but Will you marry me?" I opned the robbins egg blue tiffinays box and smiled looking up at a teary eyed Deana. "Yes Caleb, I will marry you." I smiled and sliped the ring on her finge smiling. "I love you Deana." She smiled and kissed me. "I love you to Caleb." and with that I kissed him again.

We arrived back at the apartment, climbed out of the car, and went inside. 'I can't believe this!' He smiled and kissed my cheek. 'Baby..' I turned around and smiled 'Yes?' Caleb's smiled slowly turned upside down and his eyes looked to the ground. I walked to him and lightly placed my hand on his cheek. "Caleb? What's wrong?" He sighed and quietly said, "We're going on tour." My smiled slowly disappeared, also. "How long's the tour?" He sighed and touched my hand. "A Month..' I sighed and moved my hand. "So you propose to me, and than tell me your going on a month long tour? I understand its your job, but your going to miss doctor appoitments Caleb!" I felt a single tear fall from my eyes. "Deana, I'm sorry. I can't help it," Caleb said as he wiped my cheek with his thumb. "But...but...I don't know! I want you here! I want you to be here for this
baby!" He ran his hand through his hair. "I'm gonna be here for the baby. It's just a month. I'll only miss, like, two appointments." I looked away from him. "But there's gonna be other tours, Caleb," I said, my voice just above a whisper. "I know, I am so sorry, I want to be here, believe me, that's my child and I want to be there!" He said softly. I sighed and walked into the bedroom,
striping out of my jeans. I pulled my black sweat pants on, and climbed into bed. "Check your twitter." I sighed and picked up my iphone clicking on the twitter ap. I scroled through them untill I came across calebs.

@calebturmanATOR : I want to tell everyone, I will be blessed with a baby in
seven months :) and I am engaged to @heyimdeanaa<3.

"Caleb.." He smiled and climed into bed next to me. "I love you,so fucken much." I smiled and turned around in his arms kissing him. "I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
How about FTSK New song?(: Its REALLY GOOD!
oh and their cover of Men In Black, is AUUUHHMMMAAAZZIINNG!
-deanaa