Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 10

"So you think Leah could phase." I asked.

Me and Sam were sitting at the beach watching Liana run around with her baby husky. I was sitting in between his legs and he had his arms wrapped me.

"Well I know her brother Seth will. But there's already one female in the pack. I don't think there can be more than one." he said his head resting on mine.

"When do you think Seth will change?"

"In a couple weeks."

"Oh." was all that came out of my mouth.

We sat there in silence just enjoying each others company. Then I remembered Quil..

"Sam."

"Hm"

"Are you goin to let Quil and Liana be together one day."

"One day,but right know he can just baby-sit her so I can spend more time with you." he kissed my neck then my cheek.

"Ally come play with me" Liana demanded. She calls me Ally istead of Annabelle.

I glanced behind her and saw that her dog was asleep on the sand. I smiled standing up taking off my shoes. I rolled up my pants just in case I run into the water.

"Sam!" yelled a running Quil twords us.

"What." Sam snapped standing up. Yeah he's still mad at Quil.

"Paul caught a blood suckers scent in the woods." Quil yelled.

He looked back at me then at Quil. "Take Liana and her dog back to my place." he ordered Quil. "Annabelle call everone else."

I smiled taking off my hat and throwing it in the air. I jumped along with it and phase into my coco colored wolf ripping my clothes.

Me~Shit! That was my favriote shirt

I remeberd I had on the black shirt that said"I love wolves" that Sam gave me.

Oh well. I howled calling the others..