Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 12

Sam had his arms wrapped around me as he slept.

His head was resting on my shoulder and his legs were over mine, like I would try and escape or something.

The only light in the room was from the full moon that was right in front of the window.

I sighed closing my eyes, trying to sleep but all I could think of was Dominic.

Was he okay? Is he safe where ever he is? Is he even alive?

I really don't get how could someone disappear without us knowing.

Sam stirred a bit adjusting his arms bringing me closer so that my back was on his chest with no space between us.

He was calm again sleeping in peace.

Lucky him.

I can't sleep knowing that my best friend is missing or worse dead.

After a while I fell asleep too.

{Dream}

"Annabelle help me." a voice so beautiful it sound like ringing bells.

I looked around only wearing Sam's huge T-shirt. I was in the forest when a man walked out from behind a tree.

He was pale, shady brown hair and blood red eyes. He was very handsome, but he looked so familiar.

"Help me." he repeated in a velvet voice.

I stared at him studying every little detail of him.

On his right hand was a rubber blue bracelet that said something but I couldn't tell.

"Ally." My eyes widened in shock. Only one person calls me that. DOMINIC!

I looked at his bracelet again it was just like the one that I got Dominic out of a vending machine outside the store.

Oh my god that is Dominic.

"Dominic." he nodded holding up his arm showing what the bracelet said 'LOVE'

"What happened to you." I asked.

"She did it."was all he said before disappearing.

{End of Dream}

I awoke to Sam's loud snoring in my ear.

Was that all I dream?

Yes it has to be.

I nudged Sam to move over more because he was taking up all the space on the bed. When he did I nuzzled my face to his neck wondering if that really was a dream or not...

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding

Oh my god shut up stupid door bell.

"I'll go get it." said Sam still half asleep.He pulled on some pants and went to answer the door.

I heard the door open and Quil's annoying voice.

I glanced at the clock.

WHAT! Its 8:30 what is Quil thinking even he doesn't get up this early.

"Wheres Annabelle." he asked.

"In my room." Sam responded yawning.

Quil's pounding footsteps come down the hall and stopped at Sam's door.

"Get up Annabelle." he said to my back. I rolled over falling on the floor.

He chuckled throwing a plastic bag filled with clothes to me.

"There mom sent those for you." I walked into the bathroom to change. They were my regular clothes.

I brushed my teeth and hair pulling on my black hat.

I walked into the living room were Quil was playing with Liana. She was still in he Pjs.

"Loser." I said passing him and into the kitchen were Sam was shirtless cooking breakfast.

"Need any help." I offered
"Uh yeah could you make the eggs."
"Sure."
I grabbed the eggs from the fridge and started to cook them next to Sam.
He was making pancakes. Yum
After we finished Quil joined us along with Liana.
It was so fucking funny.
Quil was making plane noises and feeding her. I was cracking up. I almost chocked on my food.
After a while Sam and I went to the beach while Quil took care of Liana.
We walked along the shore hand in hand. I was thinking about Dominic.
"Annabelle." Sam snapped me out of my thoughts.
"What."
"Are you okay." He asked
"Yah."
"Don't lie to me I know you"
"I was just thinking of Dominic."
Sam let go of my hand.
"Do you love him." he asked his face hard as stone.
"What. Why would you ask that."
"Because all you seem to do is think about him so do you Love him."
"Sam -"
"DO YOU LOVE HIM OR NOT!." he was yelling at me now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Trouble in paradise. I won't make you wait longer than a few minutes.... still making up for the BIG delay.