Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 8

"How could we not know this Sam!" I held the flyer to his face.

"Ssshhh." he hushed me. "Liana is sleeping." he pointed twords his room.

I skipped the rest of the school day to inform Sam about Dominic.

"Sorry but how could someone dissapear without us knowing about it!" I whisperd /yelled.

"I don't know.Why do you care any ways."

"Because hes my friend and I care about him. Just like I would care if it was any of our pack brothers or you"

The corner of his lips seemed to curve up like he wanted to smile. "Alright when did he exactly go missing."

"Destiny said the day after I told them I couldn't hang out with them,so I guess almost 3 months."

"Alright tonight we'll go search for him,but you do know is he really been missing that long there's no chance he'll be alive."

"Yeah I know." I looked down not wanting to think that my bes friend is dead.

Sam put to fingers under my chin so I could look at him. Sam studied my face like any minute it would disappear.

"I love you." he said leaning down to my face.

"Sam." I breathed out. My heart was speeding up you could almost hear it.

"I know, but one kiss wouldn't hurt." Our noses were brushing against each other as Sam's hand slid to the back of my neck.

I don't know why but somthing in me wanted Sam to kiss me right there but the other part was yelling to pull away.

"Sam you sai-"

"I know what I said, but please just this once." he whisperd. He closed his eyes inhaling my scent.

My breathing quickened along with my heart. All I wanted was for Sam to kiss me. To hold me and never let go. To whisper lovely words into my ear. To just hear him say that he loves me,and I knew what I had to do.

I looked into Sam open brown eyes. I ran my hands up his bear chest,which he seem to enjoy and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing us closer. He seemed a bit shooked at my actions and the truth is so am I. I've never done that to anyone. I've never had a boyfriend in my life.

"I love you too Sam." I brought my lips to his and tried to kiss him like the first time. Sam didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss was hard,ferce yet sweet and loving.

Sam wrapped both his arms around my waist bring us closer until there was no more space between us. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted Sam closer. With one quick jump, I wrapped my legs around Sam's waist. By now I was running out of air. I pulled away,but Sam's lips never left my skin. He kissed down my jaw line to my neck. He quickly found my "sweet spot"causing me to moan.

"Say it again Annabelle. Say you love me." he pleaded against my neck.

"I-I-I-." I couldn't say it. I was too destracted by Sam's kisses to think.
He licked my whole neck then bit down on my "sweet spot." I moaned again.

"Say it." he muttered.

"I-I love you." I gasped when he began to suck on my neck. "I love you so much!" I kissed him on the lips enjoying evey second of his touch.

Sam forced his tounge into my mouth. We had a war and of course he won. We both moaned each others name when we pulled away for air. But coutiued our make out fest soon after.

Liana's crys were heard from Sam's room.

"Shit."h e murmured

I giggled. Whao me giggle thats the first.

"Don't go anywhere." he kissed me one last time before he went off to take care of Liana.

After he was gone I glanced at the clock and it was 3:30! Dang how long were we making out. They guys will be here and second.
And sure enugh they brust threw the door laughing. Except for Pual.

"Hey Annabelle guess what." Jeard said in between his laughs.

"What." I asked.

"Paul imprinted on your friend Destiny!." Everyone burst out laughing again. My jaw hit the floor.

Destiny and Pual. No way!

"Are you serouis!."

"Yeah he went to make fun of us for goin to school and when he saw your friend he froze. It was so fucking funny. He looked like a complete idiot." Jacob explaind holding onto Embry for support.

AAWW. I missed that no fair.

Paul seem to blush all kinds of red from embarrassment.

"Is that true Paul." I asked him.

He nodded.

"Whats goin on?" Sam asked walking into the room with Liana in his arms. Lucky girl.

"Oh its just that Pua-" Quil froze midsentence staring at Sam or better yet his neice.
No fucking way!

"Oh my god Quil imprinted on a 3 year old." Pual and Jacob shouted.

Two imprints in one day. Wow....