Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

Hot Chocolate

As Cheyenne woke up the next morning, she streched her sore body and looked around. Her mind had almost immediately brought an image of Bam into her head. "He's just another person." She told herself and sighed.

She forced herself up and brought herself into the bathroom to curl her hair. After curling her auburn hair, she pulled on a pair of shorts and a ruffled shirt. Cheyenne never needed to wear any dramatic makeup, she was naturally beautiful. But still, she applied a light eyeliner and mascara, as well as a light sparkling peach eyeshadow.

As she hesitantly coasted herself through the rest of the apartment, she sighed in relief. Jake already left for work so she had the rest of the day to herself. She grabbed one of her jackets and her favorite purse and left the suite. Spring had just arrived and it was still chilly, which caused a shiver to spread through her body.

She walked down the sidewalk to a small coffee shop in town. Even though she wasn't a coffee person, she enjoyed the smell. She entered the shop and smiled as she was greeted by her bestfriend.

"Cheyenne!" the blonde haired girl smiled brightly and pulled her into a hug.

"Hi." She smiled and hugged back, wincing some.

"You ok?" her friend frowned.

"Yea, don't worry Mollie." She smiled sadly.

"He was drunk again..." Mollie murmurs.

"4 nights ago. But, lets drop that subject." Chey forced a smile and sat down.

After staying awhile, Chey bought a hot chocolate and left. Her hair was flowing around her face as she looked down and watched her feet. She had a habit of doing this.

She turned the corner only to meet blue orbs again. She ran into the man and on impact, stumbled back and her butt hit the harsh pavement. Her shirt and shorts were now covered in hot chocolate and she winced from the heat of it.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" The blue-eyed man paniced and rushed to help her up. At first Cheyenne refused to make physical contact with him but gave in and allowed him to grab her hands.

"Are you ok?!" He asked and looked her up and down.

"Fine. I'm clumsy." She answered.

"No, that was all my fault." He smiled weakly.

Cheyenne pulled away from him and looked down at her clothes. "Great." she sighed.

"I'm sorry." he frowned "Let me buy you a new outfit."

"No, I can't let you do that." she protested.

"You have to, I ruined your outfit!" He smiled deviously. He had a smudge of that nasty paint on his cheek and some on his shirt.

"Um..." she sighed. "Fine, but nothing expensive."

His whole face lit up and he smiled "Fair enough."

They walked down the sidewalk, Cheyenne following more than walking beside him. He had slowed his pace a few times.

"Im Bam Margera." He smiled.

"Cheyenne." She replied and looked up at him. He had a contagious smile.

"I really am sorry." He looked away.

"Hakuna Matata." She said simply.

"I- wait, what?" He tilted his head.

"It means no worries." Cheyenne smiles.

"Oh" He laughed "How's your bum?"

Cheyenne couldn't help but blush "Sore. Thanks for...asking..?"

He chuckled and Cheyenne felt her heart begin to melt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 =] Since I'm not busy, Chapter 3 will most likely be out tonight as well.
Let me know what you think!
Love and Rockets,
MM aka Christyna♥