Sequel: Ready When You Are
Status: Finished.

About Falling

A walk home.

"I see you've put that paint to good use" Cheyenne looked at the paint all over Bam.

"Oh, yea." He chuckled and looked at his shirt before opening a door for her.

She led him into the store and proceeded to look around while he followed her.

"See anything you like?" He asked and leaned against a rack.

"No, and you're going to knock that over." She pointed out.

"Oh, yea. You're right." he tiped it over which made the girl behind the counter look uneasy. "Sorry!" He yelled and smirked.

All Cheyenne could do was shake her head.

"This." She grabs a HIM shirt and glances at Bam "And this is it. I don't even want you to buy this for me, I told you it was ok."

"You like HIM?" He asked.

"Yea, Ville Valo is a god." She answered and followed him to the front.

"You're telling me!" He laughed and paid, apologizing for the rack. He handed her the shirt and pushed the small of her back to the changing rooms. Cheyenne blushed and hid in a stall.

"Breathe Cheyenne, breathe." She whispered to herself and rubbed her flushed cheeks. She ran a hand through her hair and pulled her soiled shirt off. She pulled the black and purple shirt over her head and smoothed it out around her waist and smiled nervously. "I can't believe I let him buy this." She sighed. "Jake will kill me."

She exited the changing room and went up to bam who looked her up and down. “It looks good.”

“Um..thanks.” She blushed slightly and took her jacket from him.

As Bam led her out of the store, Cheyenne thought to herself. She didn’t really know what to say to this man. She was afraid of what would happen if Jake or one of his friends saw them together, or saw her with another man in general. There would be problems, and the outcome most likely wouldn’t be the greatest. She pulled her jacket on to try to cover herself more and glanced over at the mysterious blue-eyed boy.

“So why did you stop Viva La Bam?” She asked quietly.

“Eh..I got really busy, and some of the guys didn’t have enough time anymore. We wanted to start our lives and shit. Plus, I was getting more involved with Jackass.” He answered. “So I take it you’re a fan?”

“I’m not some crazy obsessed chick who stalks you, but yes I was a fan.” She smiled slightly when she heard him chuckle.

“I’d better start heading home.” She said to him after awhile.

“Let me give you a ride.” He looked at her.

“It’s fine, I can just walk, it’s only a few blocks from here.” She insisted.

“Well, let me walk you then.” He smiled.

She laughed lightly “Fine.”

“So what do you do for a living?” He asked and looked at her, “Are you an artist?”

“No…I’m a photographer.” She answered.

He nodded his head “I guess I just assumed because I saw you at the craft store.”

“That’s just something to…pay the bills. My photography career hasn’t exactly taken off.” She sighed.

“Oh..I work with cameras a lot, I direct videos and recorded some of the shit from Jackass and Viva La Bam. I could help you out.” He offered.

“Oh no, I can’t let you do that.” She looked at him. “That’s really kind…but this should be something I do on my own, you know?”

“Sometimes a small push doesn’t always hurt.”

“Yea, I guess. This is my apartment complex.” She glances away.

“Well, at least think about it?” He asked and she nodded slightly. “Here’s my number.” He smiled. “Call or text any time.”

“Will do Bam. Thanks again, you didn’t have to do all this.” She smiled lightly.

“It’s no problem.” He smiled brightly and started walking away “Have a good night!”

“You too, Bam.”

With that, Cheyenne walked into her apartment and set her stuff where she normally did. She decided to clean up some, that way Jake had nothing to complain about or point out. She cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and made the bed. She hated sleeping with Jake and making the bed made her feel uneasy. He only ever really cared about himself, which always left Cheyenne by herself. Her friends and family didn’t understand why she stayed, hell, Cheyenne didn’t really knew why she stayed. But sometimes leaving your old ways behind is harder than it seems.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey kiddies, sorry it isn't that long and it's been so long since I've posted. I'll have another out tonight, I promise. But I've started a new job and my mom has been in the hospital. Thanks for reading! leave comments! The more the merrier =]
Love and Rockets,
MM a.k.a. Christyna<3